Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

(Well, I'd assume he's in the same forest as Navir and Columbine. I was trying to imply that he was being a creep and watching them.)

Navir was holding the egg and watching Columbine and Jayfeather move into the cave. Jatfeather appears to have been hurt but Navir couldn't help at the moment for fear of losing the egg but he walked over to look at the two and tilted his head to the side "What happened to you Jay?" he asked and he turned to the cave entreance as he heard rustling in the branches above. "And it seems you were followed" he said as he clutched the egg tighter

((Then I will get you out of there Melo!! biggrin.gif )

The soldiers who weren't crippled by a loss arm or leg got up soon after they were healed by Icarus and Levi and dashed out. The Fight was going in favor of the angels of the Silver City, though they them selves had casualties. A rather large Angel walked towards Icarus and Levi and looked down to them. The large Angel wore the Silver armor of the Silver City's forces but some of the guards had different types of banners or details on them. Some had orange colored fabric across the chest piece of the armor with a sword and wings on it. most though had a green fabric on theirs with the insignia of a forest and a tome over the picture of the forest.

The large Angel wore the green fabric with the tome and forest insignia and the others that did seem to have been fighting with more anger then others. He looked down to the two angels and said in a commanding voice "You two! One of my men said that you just arrived so I must ask. Have you seen our Duke Navir and his Duchess Columbine? They left the city once the dragons came for them so we must know if they are OK." he said looking to the two. the sounds of battle slowly dieing down because the number of dragons dwindling as they notice it's a losing battle and flee the city with what numbers they have left.

He followed them until they came to a cave and watched them enter it. He pouted and sat on his current branch, wondering how he would go about following them in. His tail curled up around his claws in thought, after a few moments he perked up and started dropping down to the lower levels. He hopped into the shadow of a bush and peered into the cave, tail swishing back and forth. He crouched and started walking along shadows to flank the cave entrance. Eventually, after a few tangles and a lot of accidental noise he made it to the side of the cave. He peeked his head in to take a quick look around, darting back into the shadow of the bush a second after.

Navir was holding the egg and watching Columbine and Jayfeather move into the cave. Jatfeather appears to have been hurt but Navir couldn't help at the moment for fear of losing the egg but he walked over to look at the two and tilted his head to the side "What happened to you Jay?" he asked and he turned to the cave entreance as he heard rustling in the branches above. "And it seems you were followed" he said as he clutched the egg tighter

((Then I will get you out of there Melo!! biggrin.gif )

The soldiers who weren't crippled by a loss arm or leg got up soon after they were healed by Icarus and Levi and dashed out. The Fight was going in favor of the angels of the Silver City, though they them selves had casualties. A rather large Angel walked towards Icarus and Levi and looked down to them. The large Angel wore the Silver armor of the Silver City's forces but some of the guards had different types of banners or details on them. Some had orange colored fabric across the chest piece of the armor with a sword and wings on it. most though had a green fabric on theirs with the insignia of a forest and a tome over the picture of the forest.

The large Angel wore the green fabric with the tome and forest insignia and the others that did seem to have been fighting with more anger then others. He looked down to the two angels and said in a commanding voice "You two! One of my men said that you just arrived so I must ask. Have you seen our Duke Navir and his Duchess Columbine? They left the city once the dragons came for them so we must know if they are OK." he said looking to the two. the sounds of battle slowly dieing down because the number of dragons dwindling as they notice it's a losing battle and flee the city with what numbers they have left.

Icarus & Levi

Levi returned to Icarus's side, tired from aiding in the fight."No, We haven't seen them. If you'd like, we could go look for them. Would that help?

Ruilai

Ruilai was having a terrible time. She had been shoved around, and shaken for as long as she could remember. She felt some tender moments where someone had held her, but it was only for a brief time. This hard, dark wall around her was proving impossible to break. Being shaken and moved all over the place wasn't a nice experience. Ruilai sighed, and went back to sleep, feeling warmth in the comfort of someone's arms. She felt a strong sense of attachment to this person, though she wasn't sure why. Hopefully, she could have a good rest this time.

((Jayfeather is a wolf and is in were form, Xeon, Tyler, Talia, and Lucian are the angels I play. Oh and strider, They are in the Dark forest of Douhle, which tries to kill anyone who is not born there. And I'm more likely Going to find Dragroot. Talia will do that. O for my sheets they will all be on page one of the OOC thread so everyone keeps up with them. I will also post were they are located and who they are with.))

"Dame dark forest." Jayfeather said as he got off Columbine. He heard the branches rustle a bit before dying down. He took a sniff at the air and smelled someone else, another dragon to be correct. "There a dragon over there." Jayfeather said as he head over to the wall he first sat at. He still very much had some cuts and a gash or two, but he had stable himself. "Tomorrow I'll teleport us out of this forest and back into the good part of it." Jayfeather said as he fell asleep.

Columbine walked over to the opening of the cave. Another dragon? She looked around and used telekinesis to hide her egg. She growled.

"You know growling not going to put me to sleep." Jayfeather said. His eyes were open look at Columbine. 'She acts like Axle, so protective over one person or thing.' Jayfeather thought to himself. Edited by draco8967

Columbine sighed and hummed a soft lullaby. She still stood rigid and protective. She is protecting her egg, Navir and Jayfeather. Her melody was something never placed on paper and was completely new. (I was thinking of Ballade. Look it up:) I play the clarinet solo at the end:))

Evil Levi

"The portal didn't work as planned Armin. Oh well this'll do." They silently stood on tree branches waiting for Columbine to leave the egg. Or if that failed they'd go all out and try to grab the egg and crush it for food.

Evil Armin

"Yeah yeah I told you it wasn't stable." He stood on a treetop very sliently. " Eren use your roar of deafness quickly."

Evil Eren

"Sure. Here it goes." He unleashed his roar causing deafness to what was nearby. Which just happened to be Columbine and everybody near her.

He squeaked and dove deeper into the bush upon feeling that someone was looking at him. His blood turned cold and he started to slink away, only to get his scarf snagged on a bush. With a defeated sigh he sat down and started to untangle it, trying to be as quiet as possible. 'Dang thing, I should just trash it.' He grumped to himself. Just as he got it free a loud noise spooked him, causing him just to tumble into the bush for his efforts. His ears rung and his eyesight swam from such a sudden reaction.

Evil Eren

"I'll go get the egg."

He dived in grabbing for the egg. Then flying away as fast as possible.

Evil Levi

He flew away with Eren. Dripping lava ice dripped from his scales.

Evil Armin

He also flew away. Freezing the land around him.

((Not happening))

Jayfeather

Jayfeather Heard the trio and did the one thing that came to him. He grab Navir, place a hand on Columbine and a foot on the eggs and vanish with all three of them. they all reappeared outside the dark forest, with jayfeather on the ground. He was coughing up blood again and have made himself pass out, which made him change out of were form into a gray wolf again.

Columbine shreaked. She used telekinesis to hold her egg in the air and she picked up Jayfeather. She used whatever healing gifts she had in her breed power. She sighed and glanced at Navir. Her powers only worked on the dead. Not the living.

((no one is stealing my egg, No. One.))

Navir quickly set to work healing Jayfeather, giving back the mana or in this case, Life force he depleted and also stopped any internal bleeding that was occurring due to over exertion. He then quickly finished and sighed taking the egg from the stasis of telekinesis and took out his tome he had in his robes. he flipped it open to look on the fifth page to be exact. which had a binding spell in it. It causes what ever is being bound to be binded to the caster. In this case the Dragon egg and it's contents. though when the egg hatches the Dragon won't be bound to him, though technically it is due to it imprinting on Navir.

Navir went to work quickly muttering the elven words and a faint glow surrounded both the egg and Navir. The egg seemed to be calm in his hands so he chose to bind to him. though Columbine is practically bound to it already. After the glow surrounded both of the egg and Navir, It dispersed and the egg and Navir looked the same though a magical connection. an UNBREAKABLE connection was formed. "There, now when ever someone tries to steal the egg or get it away from me. It will teleport back to my arms. seeing as I am with you dear I should say our arms instead. seeing as we never part" he said as he scratched Columbine with a smile looking to the egg then turned to the darkforest with a scowl

The large angel man smiled and nodded "thank you, he was headed off to the Darkforest though our seers tell us he left it just now is on the outskirts of it, so you need to move fast before he changes places." he said as he pointed to a map of a dark forest then pointed to a specific location that was the location of Navir and Columbine. "Oh and before you go, you need to deliver a letter to the Duke as well has wear his forces insignia and color to show that you came from us." he said as he pulled out two sets of large plate armor from one chest for them to pick, it had the same style as the large angel. But he didn't stop there as he pulled out two sets of leather armor which had the same style as the plate armor and insignia but it was light leather armor. He then pulled out two robes which again had the color and insignia of the others but these were meant for people magic casters. as apparent by the runes on it which seemed to pulse with mana. "please take whichever you prefer. Heavy armor or light. or robes for help in magic. whichever you want." he said as he examined the now, not-so-in danger troops thanks to Icarus and Levi.

Columbine grabbed her egg from Navir. She smiled at her bound. "MY egg." She said selfishly and teasingly.

(Excuse me? YOUR egg? Uh uh, I don't think so! xd.png LOL)

Navir smirked and narrowed his eyes trying to take the egg "Awwww but I love our little darling. plllleeaassseee?" he begged as he tried to take the egg. he felt the little dragon inside move around quickly. it appeared to be enjoying it self which made navir smile. He sighed in defeat and gave the dragon and the egg a hug so that technically he IS holding the egg.

Columbine growled and took it from his arms. "Your hurting her!" She snapped. The Soulpeace settled down and pressed the egg to her warm belly and smiled. She glanced at Navir. "MY egg." She repeated. She said it the same way she did before. Columbine snorted and cuddled close to the egg. It seemed to have calmed down a bit. It obviously knew her and was in comfort in her arms. She glanced back at Navir and stuck her tongue at him.

(Still MINE! Lol)

(Don't forget to check MOTS every now and then! You have yet to make that character sheet! Oh, and uh.... Put a crush section on it. I still have modifications to make.)

Edited by Lothuialel

Navir was sad but waddled over to the Jay of feathers. or jayfeather as he is called. and looked down to him and tilted his head "hey are you dead or did I heal you enough" he said sticking a tongue out at Columbine. He missed the egg already.

Columbine snuggled close to the egg. She smiled at Navir. "We all know who you love more." She said wagging her tail. "We know that you and I are a great healing team. You work with living I save the dead."

(Lothuialel is a very lonely mage right now!)

Edited by Lothuialel

"OK I'LL ASK AGAIN LATER" He shouts not hearing a response, he jumps down landing at the base of the tree looking to Ri "I am Navir Rondook, pleasure to meet you" He then picked him up "You! You are cool and seem powerful! You are a friend now" he gives him a hug then walks backwards then leans down and pets the dragon "And you are cute and little and look so adorable. d'awwwww" He laughs treating the dragon like a kid then pets her head before standing straight "Right! I am going to the lake I talked about for food! And possibly to see that vine dragon as well, You can tag along if you'd like.. But you better keep up" He said as he started to practically run to the lake. Wanting to get there quickly "I'LL CATCH US SOME FISH IF YOU WANT!!" He shouts behind him to the two as he runs.

(*sigh* First time they ever met...)

(Awww.. Also, we're on page 69. My immaturity is starting to kick in. HUEHUEHUE)

Icarus

Icarus picked up the light armor." I like this one. Thanks! I'll go look for them right now." He walked to the edge of the island, and spread his arms. "I won't fail." He fell backwards dramatically, plummeting off the island.

Ruilai

"AAH! What was that? I feel weird. This is comfortable.." Ruilai was suddenly squeezed tightly." Ahh.. This is nice.." And she was suddenly jerked forward"eek!" And again, and again, and again. Until finally, she was still." Please, no more moving.." She whimpered softly, just loud enough to penetrate the slowly thinning shell of the egg.

Columbine glanced at her egg and smiled. She nuzzled it gently and cuddled close to it.

(You can have her hatch now...)

((Would not say that, Tyler have high power of magic.))

Jayfeather was still a bit dizzy but a least he still alive. "Remind me never to do that again." Jayfeather weakly said. Though Navir gave him energy, he still was very much weak. As he laid there, he swear he heard a small voice, but his ears we still very much ringing. It was close to dawn now. Jayfeather struggle to stand up but just end up collapsing back on the ground, with a soft thud.