Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Columbine placed her egg down and followed Navir. She kissed his lips gently and worked on the buttons of his shirt. *fades*

When they finished, Columbine was snuggled close to Navir. Her legs scizored his.

((Using a phone again. But mine have a keyboard on it so it did not take me long. And kollabee101 you psot that on the OOC thread below. Plz move it and thank you.))

Axle/Ophelia (just barrowed for now from metal until computer fixed) Xeon

Axle was still on the ground where Xeon laid him down. He was still very much bleeding, but not as bad as last time. His bleeding have slowed down a bit from his shirt and the was Xeon have laid him down. Ophelia ran over to and kneeled down and started to panick a bit before remembering that she had some bandages and disinfect. she started on removing Axle blood stain sheert, that was wrap around his side. When she removed it was dipping with blood, almost making her want to try and drink it, but she keep her self from doing that. When she look back at Axle, he still very much had 6 gashes still left on his side. His chest was caked in blood. Ophelia work on the bad gashes and disinfect them, causing Axle to grone in pain. She than took the bandages and wrap the gashes up, hoping that the angle came back. Soon after Xeon came back with a plant and held it close to Axle mount and face, who natural reaction was to take a bit out of the plant. "Good thing I remember what dragonroot look like." Xeon said "and where to find it." Both him and Ophelia look at axle as they waited to see if this work. First it would be his blood that comes bqck to keep his body from shutting down than the wounds from the hydra that will close up. All Xeon and Ophelia could do is wait.

((There I think that will please MetalDragon.))

((Ok below Doulhe forest is a tread called Doulhe Chronicles OOC post your sheet there))

Navir smiled to Columbine and looked to their egg with a warming smile. Hoping another Soulpeace dragon will come to be. maybe even another one after today who knows. "So was it everything you thought it as going to be?" he asked as he picked up a Columbine flower.

Navir smiled getting up and going to get the egg to hold it and heads back to the bed and lays down holding it, smiling to Columbine and wraps it in the towel it had before again. "I hope it hatches soon"

Columbine took it from his and cuddled close to her egg. "It should take about a week before it does." She smiled and closed her eyes holding it firmly and gently.

tarmai followed the scent of a young deer

she followed it to a fawn,there was no mother around

she snuck up to it and atacked it

navir faked a pout "that will be too far off." he said as he cuddled up to the egg as well smiling as he thought of a dragon. growing inside of it and it being of his flesh and blood. Navir wanted to be a dragon but having a son or daughter as a dragon and a dragon wife is just as good. "How are you feeling?" he asked her wondering if she is already in pain

Jayfeather

Jayfeather Was back in Heavenly and was looking for Columbine and Navir but could not find were they went until he pick their scent up. He was in a race against time now. Ether they died for the forbidden or they live from him, Ether way they were not to going to leave willing, he was going to have to make them. He could see the Dragons coming to clean up Columbine mistake. He was wearing gloves so he could do what he must. He also had a bag with him. With one step he was in their room now. "So forbidden love and a Forbidden Child. Sorry i must do this, or Dragons will rip this town apart." He said with a sigh, and With grace and speed put his hand on the top of the egg and Both him and the Egg vanish. From out side he place the egg in the bag and made use he did not get his scent on it. The dragons were close and they were going to rip this town apart and kill both Navir and Columbine and the egg. "Well, come chase me Dragons" He said as he Vanish again and this time end up in a forest. It was taking it toll on him ghost stepping with another living thing with him but he could do it. He land in the forest and took off, running to the only place dragon would not go, the Dark forest of Doulhe. Left behind on the bed with Columbine and Navir was a note saying. 'I did this for a reason and to save thousands of people. From the time of my birth to the time i die, I have never heard of anyone Having a child with a dragon. Congrats still on the Birth of a new breed, but I'm afraid that I must go to the only place that a Dragon will not go. Navir should know. -Jayfeather'

Edited by draco8967

Columbine roared. She jumped out of the bed and morphed to her dragon form. This Jayfeather guy does not know how stubborn she is. She ran out of the house tearing her way through the dragons from the rider circle. Their riders tried to hurt her, but she was too strong. A determined mother is faster and stronger than anything else. She spread her wings and took to the skies and flew straight for Douhle Forest. Get out of there! She roared. I'm going for the egg! She flew straight down, catching Jayfeather's scent. She swooped down and snatched her egg and hovered high in the air. "Didn't anyone teach you to not mess with a dragon egg? Or those who steal from dragons will perish?!" She roared and tightly grasped her egg. "Why would you steal my egg?"

(It already knows Navir's scent and won't listen to Jay anyway.)

Edited by Lothuialel

Navir followed muttering elven incantations that he read from the book earlier. Navir was vanishing and appearing again at riders 'removing' the ones that would harm Columbine and, with an anger in his eyes appears to Jayfeather lifting him up by the collar of his shirt. yelling another incantation and siphons his mana from him to replenish his own mana he used.

((an explanation of mana, everyone has mana some people have a larger storage of it like dragons. but when a person is out or low on mana, they can't cast spells or do magical things like vanish or teleport. though everyone has mana they need to know spells to cast them))

Jayfeather

"Why? Why take the egg, well let see." He point to the dragon hoard. There was no choice he had to Ghost step himself, her, Navir and The egg some where save, but he could not spear the energy. He look back at the hoard and saw that they saw him and her. They did not hesitate with the attack of their and he now really had no choice. He touch her, Navir and all Four of the things vanish, the egg her, Navir and Jayfeather vanish. They later reappeared in a cave a few moment later. Jayfeather walked away from columbine, and Navir and start to cough up blood a bit. "I know you would not got away from Heavenly without some motivation, so I did what I did." He said as he lean against the wall and sat down. "you should be safe here." Jayfeather said. "Beside this is the only Place a dragon will not go. I'm afraid we are in the heart of the dark wood section of Douhle forest." Jayfeather said with a another cough. "This place make it so a dragon can't fly in or out, but must walk in like everything else that flies." He said. "Unless you are born here. They were thinking of killing you and than dropping the baby, after it hatch, in here. So I brought it here so it may hatch and already adapt to the forces of this forest and be able to fly, and I would return it to you, or you would come here and find me and the baby." Jayfeather said looking at the forest. "This is the only safe heaven in the forest is this cave, for it is a holy cave." He said. "Thought if i was you i would not try and walk out there." He look at the elf now, "Sorry Elf but my magic is not Mana but My own life energy."

((Jayfeather is really killing himself trying to save that egg, and ghost step is a planer spell so it use the Caster own life to move objects. ))

Edited by draco8967

Navir was infuriated still and paced carefully watching the egg and Jay. and turned to him "Do you think! a place only visited by dragons and their riders who are rather tyrannical. WOULDN'T have a form of defense OR experience fighting dragons!" Navir growled out. looking completely unlike his usual self as he gritted his teeth his pupils dilating in anger. "Besides, any aggressions against The Heavens or The Silver City will be met with a retaliation by the angels! People who have experience AND spells against these dragons?" he said as he turned to face the weak Jay. "it would be a war that the angels would win!" he said as he turned back to the egg to examine it seeing if it was ok

Jayfeather

"Really you think the angles will save you, After what one just said to you?!" Jayfeather yelled back as he started getting up and walk away. "People think that angles will save them, Well I have news for you, They don't." He turn back around and look at the two "And those dragon could not be killed for they are Angles themselves." Jayfeather said as he sat down near the cave mouth. "Instead of trying to out wist me Elf, you should be thanking me, for saving you Skins. If it was up to me I would only save the egg." Jayfeather sigh. "You let love cloud your judgement." He look down to see a arrow head thought his side. He snap it and pulled it out and re-healed himself. "So for once i save a unborn, dragon, and elf and yet they just yell at me, hm what a life."

"I know what those dragons are capable of. The circle are the most powerful rider dragon pairs! That angel that threatened me earlier must have told them." Columbine snatched her egg from Navir, her trust was at zero. "Angels will help, they won't save or protect us. That is the cold hearted truth. Why are you helping us?"

Jayfeather

Jayfeather look at her "I asked my self the same thing." His eyes were filled with pity. He look back at the forest. "There is no reason, but angles coming to kill you two and that egg, I guess that why." Jayfeather said "You were luck I was told before they came. So i guess There one angle watching over you after all maybe two to four of them." Jayfeather said. Out of the corner of his eyes was a Shadow figure, the one and only Shadow. Axle father. "And you were reckless with that but I would have to say very careful at the same time." Shadow said to Jayfeather. "Hello Columbine and Navir, My name is Shadow, Axle father. I'm sure you met him before. But I'm not here to share stories, but to warn you. After that little stunt you two did, You have brought the whole Dragon-angle population in a up roar. They have sent High-Dragon-Angles to come and kill you two, and it would have happen if i did not warn Jayfeather in time. Now protecting that egg is now you job. I must go before they trace me back here. Farewell." Shadow said as he vanish.

"You all have it wrong!" Columbine laugh. "There are no "dragon-angels" they are the rider circle and their king the dragon king. The rider circle along with all rider dragon pairs are immortal. The dragon king is in charge of them and makes the rider laws. The circle enforces those rules. We didn't do any stunt." She laughed some more. "Thanks Jayfeather for saving me and my child from the circle."

Navir nodded with Columbine "and I am a duke in the Holy Lands. My voice carries the most weight and power among the other angels of authority or power. If one were to attack ME or MY lands or even the Silver City I can organize a lands meet to call ALL of the holy land's forces against the Circle... Also they are not immortal, the only weakness a dragon and rider has if I recall. is the Rider. though they age like dragons since they are riders they can still be killed. and if Rider dies, so does it's dragon. as said by Columbine. Thank you for protecting the egg but the lack of information has seem to deluded you. thinking I have no power in the heavens. To prove it, I shall head to the GOLDEN city and seek the conference of the Lord of The Heavens." navir said as he paced, though no one has sought out the conference of the king. though he is not the king of the dragons as this one is a true angelic person.

"And that is where you are wrong, dear. You are immortal but you lack the dragon scales to protect you which is why you can be killed." Columbine took his hand and kissed his cheek. "I would take you to the Golden city, but I think I should stay with Jayfeather in order to keep the egg safe and to stay safe." She looked at Jayfeather. "Thank you again for saving us. You have earned a dragon's respect and trust."

Navir calmed down and looked to her starting to smile again but yet rather angry that he took the egg without warning. but The dragons and riders from the circle are going to pay dearly for their attack onto the silver city. As it is under the protection of the lords and ladies of the holy Lands and it IS seen as an act of war possibly. he hugged Columbine and smiled his usual smile "I won't, I won't part with you or the egg. Besides, I am sure they are already drawing together plans in the Silver City to go against the Circle." he said as he looked to the egg with a smile seeing it was alright.