Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Axle was starting to come back around now. His Blue eyes was opening a bit to the last of the light that was left in the sky. "It a long story Ophelia, But i was again Chosen to guard this sword and i was force here because of the three dark angles." Xeon said. Axle Started to Get up off the ground and Smelled Xeon, seeing how the last time his blood covered up his scent. "How, What, That, Xeon?" Axle Studded so many words out from that smell, Which in return Xeon Nod his head.

Tyler simple shrugged at what the captain said. "She come and go as she pleases. Lucian go and look for her." Tyler said. Lucian put away his sword and push a side one of the soldiers in the way of the forest and went for Talia.

Talia was wondering around the forest looking for anything that stick out of the forest like a plant of something, and than she came across a Very odd plant. She have found a plant unlike any other, but she just want seed from it so she could make her own. She cast a simple growing spell on the plant to have it grow fast so it make it seeds so she could get some.

The hydra Turn to dust when tordok did that and reformed above him. All it mouth Was open as it release a Black Beam of energy at Tordok. "Simple Mind Worms"

tordok didn't have enough time to get out of the way he knew he was going to die he thought to himself so this is how i die than he yelled to Columbine and Jayfeather"RUN NOW!!!"

Edited by djoh121212

((this blast will not kill tordok, nor will it hit him. Ya the hydras Which are 5 of them only two have been found, all Npcs, but very powerful and only attack a hand full of times.))

Jayfeather grab a hold of Tordok Leg and Place a hand on Columbine, and teleported all four of them out of the blast area, in the direction that Columbine was going. He barely had enough time to ghost step out of the blast area. The blast Destroyed a large part of the forest can could be heard all the way back to the Dark army, and the shock could be felt as well. There left from the blast was a massive hole, and bare trees within thousands of feet from that hole. Where Jayfeather and them end up as was up to Columbine, Seeing how he used Ghost step to the image in her head.

((Lou your turn to describe the location this time.))

Edited by draco8967

((Well now Tordok will think Twice Before Going head first into a hydra Battle. D&D reference It Half Hydra mix with a Shadow crawler, at half tigral power.))

Edited by draco8967

Columbine flew faster and flew into a waterfall. The inside of the hidden cave was wet and smooth but also firm. There is a waterfall in the enterance and in the back of the cave. There are several small waterfalls inside the cave. There is a small pool of clear blue water off to the right side. The cave resembled a slight blue color as though made of sapphires. When the three moons shine through the waterfalls on the outside, the cave is an even prettier blue. Columbine set Ruilai on the ground and smiled. "Welcome to my birthplace."

Arastea smiled evilly. "It will be my pleasure." The nymph walked away toward her horse while swinging her hips suggestively.

Edited by Lothuialel

Navir, using a move that looks similar to shadow step but more or less teleporation where he sprung up right at the Riders, trying, and sometimes succeeding, in fatally wounding them or killing them, he followed columbine using the same moves. Ignoring the Hydra completely as he appears outside of the small cave which holds Columbine and his child "Hey there Columbine. you seem alright." he said as he made his way into the cave the resting on the floor next to the small hatchling dragon. giving it a small hug "You seem alright too." he said with a small laugh.

Edited by Fireside90

(Another guilt trip? Golly! Today sucks! This songbird is to depressed to sing:,()

Columbine frowned. "I am completely capable of taking care of myself, dear. Why didn't you go to the meeting?" The Soulpeace laid her head on his legs and purred. She was thrilled he came along.

Evil Levi

He found a blast in the forest. "This must be where they went." He and the other flew over to Columbine and the others. "You fools again. This time you wont escape so easily." The trio of them said.

((what guilt trip? also Soulking, the place they are at right now is hidden I think. also they left everyone else which is where I think those evil people would go since it's the loudest thing around right now))

Navir smiled petting Columbine "The meeting won't start for three days. that's when all the lords and ladies who will be attending will show up." he said as he started to scratch her while he relaxed from his quick fight "And what? Leave you and our hatchling alone? No way that's going to happen." he said with a smile giving the dragon a peck on the snout or what ever dragons have for their face.

Columbine purred and wagged her tail.

(Yeah it's hidden and hard to get to. Can't find it that easily.)

tordok said to Navir"i almost died from that hydra back there trying to save Columbine,then Jayfeather saved both of us"

Navir nodded "well good thing then." he said to the freak. "Besides Columbine, The people need to know you exist as my duchess. I would much rather go with you everywhere then just go to one place without you." he said as he petted her. while also going to pet their hatchling while smiling to the two of them.

Columbine closed her eyes. Her tail wagged like a happy dog and she purred like a cat. She would agree to anything and everything as long as he kept petting her.

Tordok appeard before Jayfeather. Jayfeather appeared about fourty seconds later with a whole lots of gashes on his back, side and one down his chest. Blood was flowing from the wounds and his mouth. He still smiled and fell into his own blood that have pooled around him. The blade he haves tooken from the rider he killed, was broken in half. He was breathing very shallow as he change back into a wolf and let the darkness overwell him.

Axle and Xeon heard the Explosion and than soon felt the shock wave from teh blast the hydra did about fourty seconds ago. This shockwave hit Axle and Xeon Knocking them to the ground. Axle caught Ophelia before she hit the ground as well.

((Everyone feels this shockwave and hear this even underground, And Melom that include the stupid worm and Talia is bring Dragroot back as well.))

((I know I shouldn't be posting pure OOC here but I wanted to make sure this was seen. How powerful would said shockwave have to be if everyone can feel it, does that mean its reach is "the entire world"? And do you have permission from Melo to bring Dragroot back?))

Navir nodded and with his large reach, and the fact that they are together in a small group, leaned over to Jayfeather muttering Elven cantations which caused surges of warmth to spread through him, healing his wounds and keeping him alive while also sealing up his wounds leaving faint scars that fade over time. he also continues to scratch Columbine "hey Columbine. can't we ALL head to the Silver city then? it's much safer then being out here in the wild being attacked by hydras only having our selves to defend while in the Silver city the angels would be protecting us as well

(Like EVERY angel there in the silver City. No traitors. No Spies. no saboteurs just a 100% friendly angel population! Because I made this city!!.... just putting that out there)

((No the shock wave is not that powerful but everyone feels it and no one is on the other side of the earth, They are just a bit from each other, Minus the desert people, I jut relies they are far from the shock wave. I'm just talking about the people in the forest sections. And I'll hold on Dragroot, but i did like her dude. laugh.gif And what you miss Melom is a shock wave of a lifetime almost everyone feels this, Minus anyone not in forest section of the map, So no one is effected by it that is not in the forest section of the world. Metal it did less damage than you think to the forest, seeing how it was a ghost plane blast, So anyone who was in the ghost plane at that time was hurt and seeing how only jayfeather have ghost powers, Everyone is save, Ya the hydra is powerful, but again they only attack a handful of times, and they are npc, which make it so that Everyone could fight them or find them.))

Edited by draco8967

Columbine sighed. "I told you Navir. I can't go that high yet." She closed her eyes. The Soulpeace was still exhausted.