Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

"i am not tired, but if you want to take a break and rest you can." he said scratching her some more as he hears her purring again going with the scale's groove "is there anything you want dearest?" he asked her knowing the agreement they made yesterday.

"To have you on a bed of columbines, shirtless and charming." Columbine said smiling and purring loudly. She was too happy to want anything. "You?"

Edited by Lothuialel

"That sounds nice indeed but luckily there is only one-oh the flower." he crawled to her head. or as close he could get without strangling her neck "I can make it happen if you want" he said with a slight smirk as they flew.

Columbine purred. She hoped he had taken what she said to what she really meant in a literal since. She chuckled. WOW she was an animal!

Edited by Lothuialel

Navir smiled and scratched under her chin before saying "We share telepathy remember. and yes I did take it in a literal since" he said to her casting a wink to her as well as he slid back down to her back to comfortably fly.

Columbine shuddered pleasantly when he slid along her back. She purred and was eagerly flying faster. Dagknabbit! She can't do ANYTHING with him while being pregnant!

Navir noticed she was flying faster and smirked as the silver city was on the horizon yet still far to make any picture out of it. "Who knows, maybe that egg will be laid today and maybe your request can happen sooner then you think." he said with a smile to her as he gave her a hug.

Columbine groaned. Her stomach hurt. She fell instead of landed on the ground of the silver city. She growled. Are you ok?

Navir stood up and brushed him self off. and rushed to Columbine "yes are you ok? he said as he told some of the guards to prepare the Duke's room in the assembly's quarters. "what's wrong?" he asked as some of the guards brought around a large cart for the dragon.

"Go get me some herbal medicine. Don't move me." Columbine growled. She was in a lot of pain and it showed on her pretty face.

Navir barked the orders towards the guards who were flustered and confused but did so and brought a large bucket, to compensate for the dragon's size, of herbal medicine. and another bucket of another type of it. "what is it?" he asks her

Navir ordered the guards to remove people from the courtyard, the guards included as he dashed to get a blanket and ran back to Columbine realizing what is happening and he gets excited kneel back to her in the now empty court yard "here I am"

Columbine had a small silver and blue egg between her paws. "Be careful." She pushed it toward him gently. "Don't break that shell" The egg was the size of a large stone or two basketballs put together and reformed to a heavier egg shape. "Wrap the blanket around the egg. It will know your imprint and be loyal to you now." She closed her eyes.

Navir wrapped the blanket around the egg smiling widely slightly shedding a tear and he leaned against her. Careful not to break the egg's shell or cause it any harm and kissed Columbine's snout and cuddled the egg "Now I can't wait untill it hatches." he said happily

Navir can wait and he passionately hugged the dragon and smiled widely hearing her purr. he made sure the egg wasn't crushed or hurt as he hugged her "I can wait more and hey.. Want me to get a bed of Columbine's in our room?"

Columbine's eyes grew wide. "I just gave BIRTH TO A DRAGON EGG!" She groaned. "I don't have the energy or the physical functions needed to do any of doing you!"

Navir laugh "I know. I know, it was a joke. but here let's get you somewhere you can rest." he said smiling and stood holding the egg closely as he look at the beautiful pattern of the small and blue patterns "Hey, your a mom now." he said with a smile to her

Columbine nodded and fell asleep. The Soulpeace had absolutely no energy left in her body and just past out.

(Melo will RP as the babe if he wants. Ruilai is his dragon and first born of Columbine)

Navir sighed not being able to lift the dragon AND the egg so he sat down next to her and started to sleep. The courtyard remaining empty and everyone no longer caring about what was happening in the courtyard and went about their days.

(Timeskip? tommorow that is, not tonight.. too tired.)

Edited by Fireside90

((Well))

Axle/Xeon

Axle look at Xeon and shook his head. "No I do not know him" Axle said weakly. He have lost to much blood and fell forward. Xeon caught Axle with grace and ease. He look at Axle and than look at Ophelia. "He have lost a lot of blood. I know you don't know me but i know this. You don't want him to die. We need to find him dragonroot, or the plant of the white dragons." Xeon said. He removed the shirt Axle have wrap around his side and saw the wound, there in his side was still a very deep gash from the hydra. "Really I very suprise he have not dyied yet." Xeon said as he set Axle back down. He got up and ran into the forest looking for dragonroot.

Jayfeather

Jayfeather saw What ever that thing was, trying to steal food from the town. He pick up a small pebble and throw it at 'IT'. He than proceeded to walk to navir and columbine. he still very much keep his distaince but they could see him now. Some of the town fock loo at him and than went on with they day.

(From now on i'm calling them Darkness Angles. not writing all three of their names)

Tyler look at teh captain. "Sure we can help, but we want the sword. And if any of your man try to pick it up, assuming it in town, they will be sliced in half by my brother." Tyler said as she points to Lucian. She was sliming but talia was not. She had a very dead look on her face as if not caring. Lucian have now put away his sword and walked to his sisters. "So do we have a deal? You help us we help you?" Tyler said as she reach her hand out for a shake.

Edited by draco8967

Columbine woke up and yawned. She nugged Navir and shook her head. He didn't have to sleep out here with her. She wanted him to take the egg inside to help it keep warm. She would have been ok by herself. By herself... Now with her new child she won't ever be alone. She purred happily at the thought.

(Draco..... If you had read anything that has happened way before that.... xd.png)

(It was Fire's idea to begin with!)

Edited by Lothuialel

(what'd I do?)

Navir woke up when she nugged him. he kept the egg warm with the towel so it was alright and he looked to Columbine "oh good morning." he turned to Jayfeather "hello again." he said with a smile as he held the egg

Columbine stole the egg from Navir and snarled at Jayfeather. She did not trust this dark angel. "Who is this, Duke?"

(You know exactly what you did xd.png)

Edited by Lothuialel