Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Navir shrugged "I don't know, nor do I know why he has followed us." he said as he stood up standing between Jayfeather and Columbine "So why did you follow us here and why are you here in the silver city?" he asked as he crossed his arms looking to the man

Jayfeather

Jayfeather look at her. "I'm no dark angle." He said as he transformed into a wolf. He shook his fur and look at columbine. "And why I followed you and how i got here was because I notices you were gone." Jayfeather said to Navir. He simple turn around and started to walk away. He stop and look back at the dragon. "And congrats on the egg. Now if you excuse me I must take my leave and find Axle." Jayfeather said as he walked into a shadow and was gone. He simple was gone, with no trace.

(It's the heavens! Where are you going to find a shadow?)

Columbine snorted her thanks and held tight to her precious cargo.

((You, or simple jump off, or people walking around, or the buildings. You guys never said that there was no shadows in heavens. From what i read, it a chain of islands, that float in the sky, with building and people on it, unless the ground is light up every inch, there are shadows.))

Edited by draco8967

((Ya pissing off a god is not the great Idea, Or three god for that fact. I did And end up a paste.))

((Um, I may have try to 'Trade' them back their Relics for they blow up their castle. And everything went every were. So i went and started it pick up every thing i saw.))

((Ya being a master thief Pyrokinitec Dragon, not the best idea, Got hit with a Freat train of metal And sent to another plane afterwards.))

((Ya, ouch, Well thanks for the plant Lou. Waiting on Metal to reply. I kind of notices that the forums are slowing down.))

Navir let out a sigh of relief when he left. worried he was someone with Sphinx, though hes dead he has no idea of it. he turned back to Columbine when he leaves the courtyard. "Well that was a weird goal. he followed us just to find us?" Navir shrugged thinking he went on a pointless mission "Well how are you feeling. and how is our little one?" he asked as he kneel'd down next to her to see the egg.

Navir smiled seeing the egg was alright and looked up when she exclaimed. "what is it?" he asked curious about what she is making him guess for. which he doesn't, no body really does when asked that question they just say what.

"I can now have you on a bed of columbine flowers!" Columbine said happily.

(So excited! So many new members for my lineages. Sadly, my daydream white pair didn't produce a Soulpeace. It's my first fail ever!)

"if you want it then I guess I can make it happen." he said as he smirked standing up calling a guard over which he orders to prepare the Duke's room exactly how Columbine wanted it to be. after the guard left he turned back to Columbine. "Let's go rest somewhere proper now." he said smiling to her

Columbine morphed to her human. She wrapped her egg in the blanket and picked it up gently. "All right." She smiled. "Then can we.... If it's not too early or late?"

Navir nodded and led her through the hallways, past the bustling people who stared in wonder at the dragon egg. he led her up a flight of stairs to a large set of doors he opened them to find another grand room like the one in his castle though the bed has columbine flowers over it "this good enough?"

Navir nodded and noticed the fire and moved to the door and twisted a stone, it's details then lined up with the walls perfectly and it glowed a faint blue, and it erected a barrier around the room "there now the egg is safe. and we won't be disturbed." he said smiling as he went to the bed.