dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

This lineage is such a refreshing change of pace! The bottom half with Bleeding Moons gave me the 3g Anagallis on the first try, and now the bottom half did as well~ ^-^

Though tomorrow my three stubborn lineages come off of cooldown so we'll see how those go. rolleyes.gif

@purplehaze- That pygmy lineage is gorgeous! wub.gif Sending vibes that your dragons cooperate and produce the correct breed. c:

interesting lineage Denwayasha,I am always hesitant to use dragons with different colored male and female but your looks wonderful!

I have a couple of finishes using Whiptails:

I had the top of this one for a while. should have tried for a mate along time ago ,but getting pillows out of cassares is a long term effort , so i probably intentionally forgot I had it. still waiting on one from my 4th gen pairs dry.gif

Pillow x Whiptail x Cassare

and an easy one

sunstone x spitfire xwhiptail

interesting lineage Denwayasha, I am always hesitant to use dragons with different colored male and female but your looks wonderful!

Thank you. c: Congrats on the finishes, as well!

To be honest, if I had started that lineage from scratch, I probably would have switched it around and put the Blue-Bandeds with the female Anagallises and the Bleeding Moons with the males because I think it matches better. However since the two second gens that inspired the project were AP finds, I was lazy figured I'd use them instead of rebreeding. I'm the same way about dimorphism sometimes, too, but decided to do something a little more adventurous this time. ^-^

Edited by Denwayasha

I took it home, thank you! <3 Now to get started on the other half.. hmm... I'm thinking Crimson Flares. c:

You're welcome. Thanks for giving it a new home. I think Crimson Flares could look really good. smile.gif

Does anyone want this for a top half of anything? =3

Yes, thank you! I think I'll do the bottom half with Sunstones smile.gif

That is very nice, Gnora. Congrats on the finish. smile.gif

I think i can work on another line but first i need your opinions.

Upper half will be male Swallowtail and female Embers and the lower half will be female Swallowtails and male Pillows.

I see a lot of Swallowtails in the cave so i am certain that they are commons but do you count Embers and Pillows also as commons?

Besides that i think male Blacktips and female Flamingo Wyvern for the upper half and female Blacktips and male Speckle-Throated are commons for sure. wink.gif

So i awiting your answers and then i will update my project post. And i have to hunting down the eggs before i can start breeding... blink.gif So few Blacktips and Speckle-Throated on my scroll.

And congrats Gnora that i so green! I like green.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I see a lot of Embers. Not so much the Pillows, but I still think they are common.

It has been awhile since I did my Flamingo line, but it was a long time getting the Flamingos I needed from the Blacktip half of that. The ratios might have evened out some since then. It is a beautiful combination.

Edited by purplehaze

So i added two more projects and i counted my CB that i will need and believe it or not i have to hunt more commons in the cave. tongue.gif

By going through the finished lineages i saw some of you already used Embers and/or Pillows in your lovely lineages so i feel comfortable with using them.

I think Flamingo Wyverns and Blacktips are made for each other.

Thanks folks! It has been a long time coming, but that just makes it all the sweeter. wink.gif Now she had best gender correctly and like the mate that has been waiting for so long.

Day number 400+, days and nights are merging into one, the world is in chaos, and yet this continues to haunt me.

@purplehaze I have my fingers and toes crossed that it genders correctly! :>

WOOT! Finally!

Congratulations! *crossed fingers for you*

Do not made me nervous gals and lads i use Frostbites in my first project and will use Blacktips in another... dry.gif

Whoo! I couldn't believe it when I got two tangars this week. Was finally able to get this bottom half: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fIKrV And wow. Tbh, I didn't think I would like this line as much as I do. There's something just really soothing about it.

Now if only the top half with sunstones would cooperate. =p

Very nice, Sock!

My pygmies gave me the wrong breed again this week for the 3rd gen. Not really surprising, but I was hoping they would be as easy as the second gen. wink.gif