dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Hooray for easy finishes! That one's similar to a line I'm working on~ :) But in my case Luminas are the outside breed with F Sunsongs and M Yellow-Crowneds. I really like how the bright gold on the Sunsongs highlights the gold underbelly on the Luminas. <3

Wrong breeds for me again (still and always, it seems... :P) though I hope I can have a finish or two before Christmas breeding starts.

Nice finish, dragonpuck!

No finish for me, yet and my Autumn x Brimstone is looking grim. They still gave me no egg last week, so it may have to carry over until next year. sad.gif I need two more generations of Autumns.

I did have a bit of luck with my Colossus lineage, though -- a Terrae egg. biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/Yywgp

*Sigh* Well, this pretty much seals the fate of my Autumn lineage. If it had been an Autumn I would have still had one shot to finish this year, but now . . .

I was going to offer it up to someone else from this project, but I think I will try using it as an upper half if I can think of another dragon to pair with Brimstones for the other half. Life gives you lemons so make lemonade -- right? Any suggestions on a pairing? We don't really have a lot of brown dragons! I'm not real fond of Serragamas, but maybe they could work? Or Whiptails? I think I like that combination better.

*Sigh* Well, this pretty much seals the fate of my Autumn lineage. If it had been an Autumn I would have still had one shot to finish this year, but now . . .

I was going to offer it up to someone else from this project, but I think I will try using it as an upper half if I can think of another dragon to pair with Brimstones for the other half. Life gives you lemons so make lemonade -- right? Any suggestions on a pairing? We don't really have a lot of brown dragons! I'm not real fond of Serragamas, but maybe they could work? Or Whiptails? I think I like that combination better.

Ember,Pillow,Cassare, M Trihorn, Golden Wyvern, Spirit Ward,Bronze Lunar

Edited by dragonpuck

If you are looking for brown coloured dragons... Yep, "Bronze" Lunar Heralds are chocolate-coloured. tongue.gif Dunno why everyone say Bronze.

Too sad that Night Glory Drakes doesn't work. sad.gif In that case i think Whiptails have a lovely brown but i suggest Spitfires because they are brown... but i didn't try this combination on the lineage viewer at AoND. Just my second thougt after Whiptails.

Edited by Tigerkralle

M Hellfires, perhaps? They're sort of brown (at least to me they look brown) and the orange/red of their wings would match the yellow/red of the Autumns' tails/crests/wings (except I realize now that it's M Autumns that you can see the underside of their wings) and their pose somewhat mirrors the F Autumn's. Other than that, I'd say Cassare, Ember, or Seragamma, since the Tri-Horns, Lunars, and Whiptails have blue/blueish accents rather than red/orange/yellow. It's too bad Howlers are drakes and that Brown and Red Coppers aren't common. Hmm...

Edited by Denwayasha

Hey guys! This is my very favorite lineage. It's a simple stair step, but the names are so cool! I picked this egg up in the abandoned pile a long time ago.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Y6pMQ

nice , but we are working on even gen lineage breeding here

you might want to check out the first page wink.gif

Another finish amid all the Holiday festivities

as yet unnamed flamingo

flamingo x Swallowtail x Guardian

Had a refusal sad.gif Falconiform x F hellfire x blue lunar ( all too common these days)

but fortunately a re- breed was easily done ,I just hate waiting!

What do you think would go well with w waterwalker to make a mate for

this water walker x nocturn????

Edited by dragonpuck

Spirit Wards due to their sprite-changing nature like Nocturnes?

Spirit Wards due to their sprite-changing nature like Nocturnes?

that's a good idea, theme rather than color match HMMMM

Well, my Autumn lineage did not get finished and must wait until next year now. sad.gif

I got this to finish the bottom half of my Colossus/Green/Terrae line. I have yet to get my Green second gen for the top.

It is probably time to start something else as this is all I have in the works right now. Not sure what I want to try now, though.

Welp.. my stubborn projects are as stubborn as ever but there is a ray of light because I was able to breed these two very quickly to build a mate for (Here's hoping they cooperate. *crosses fingers*) this Royal Crimson lady that I got as a Secret Santa gift. ^-^

finished biggrin.gif

Falcon x Blue Lunar x Hellfire

reminds me that I need to do some naming

I also have both pairs for 2 more-- just waiting on compatibility tests laugh.gif

now if Waterwalkers would just breed true more frequently-------

pretty Denwayasha

good luck breeding to both you and PH

Congratulations on your finish dragonpuck! Falconiform Wyverns are so beautiful i love them. wub.gif

Yes! I have my non-Colossus 2nd gen for the top half, now, so progress has definitely been made! laugh.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/SkXO7

I just realized I don't have this one in my first post, so I need to update that.

And I am thinking of doing something with Winters. Am I crazy? Since I didn't get my autumns finished in time and have to wait until next year, I think I might be!

laugh.gif True. We all have to be a bit crazy to keep breeding these stubborn beasts.

Congrats on the finish. Very nice.