dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to offer this little egg here if anyone wants to try something similar. http://dragcave.net/lineage/dUXl8 I needed an Autumn.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/bb145e3635bc4...7d02aad9a26f15f

took the brimstone PH

I will try rebreeding this to get a brimstone

we'll see how that looks --may look around for another pairing as well

thanks! and better luck on your next breeding

So I made an oopsie.. Apparently this pair gave me the Nhio I needed on the first try but I abandoned it thinking I needed a Tri-Horn. XD Thankfully it didn't take long to breed a replacement. :)

Now I'm just waiting on my 2015 Halloweens to hatch so I can work on my other projects.

Well, my picky little Dark Myst lady at least didn't refuse the third mate I offered her. This time she just wasn't interested. rolleyes.gif

Lots of "wrong" eggs, a refusal, and... a finish! smile.gif

Congratulations!

The new male sprites for the Horse Dragons are lovely in that lineage. (Absolutely no pun intended.)

Lots of "wrong" eggs, a refusal, and... a finish:)

Ooh, nice! The blue manes and tails of the Horses really makes the blue accents on the Tri-Horns stand out. :)

I have a finish to report as well, and tomorrow my annoying troublesome uh.. more stubborn projects come off cooldown so we'll see how that goes... :PXD (ETA2: Aanndd nothin'. Five pairs and five wrong eggs again. -_-)

ETA: And a new project if these two AP finds get along, with the other half being M Spitfire x F Brute.

Edited by Denwayasha

Congrats to dustpuppy and Denwayasha on the finishes!

My 3rd gen Dark Mysts continue to frustrate me. I finally got a pair that doesn't refuse, but so far I have gotten no interest and then no egg when attempting to breed them! sad.gif Oh well, eventually I trust they will come through with an egg.

In other news, trying to get Terrae from Colossus is proving to be a challenge as well. I was expecting that, though.

'grats on the finishes biggrin.gif

I have one --thanks to PH for the Papa

I rebred the mom from an old LC so this one was easy peasy

Brimstone x Autumn x Turp

I am still waiting on a stubborn pair dry.gif so I have been looking for inspiration in the AP

so :

Sunsong x Lumina x Silver Lunar

Falconiform x F Hellfire x Blue Lunar

I am hoping that the popularity of Lunars will mean I get the other breed sooner that later blink.gif

Deepsea x Blusang x Striped River

Flamingo x Swallowtail x Guardian

and I love Thalassa x Black Tea but haven't figured out what to put with it???

Edited by dragonpuck

Finished! Finally. After rebreeding the Thuwed half twice because of refusals. I really like the way it turned out, though. biggrin.gif

Finished! Finally. After rebreeding the Thuwed half twice because of refusals. I really like the way it turned out, though. biggrin.gif

Very nice, congrats! biggrin.gif

I only made a little progress on my Colossi Project, but it's better than nothing.

That's a gorgeous finish, purplehaze~ :) Congrats on your dragons deciding to cooperate.

I've a finish (Thanks again Sock for the top half! ^-^) and made some progress.

I haven't gotten a Crimson Flare out of this pair yet, but I did get an interesting code on this Magelight. It's one letter away from being "Oreius" which when I looked it up appears to be a mythological half-man/half-bear creature. o.o

Edited by Denwayasha

And a lovely finish for you, too, Denwayasha. biggrin.gif I like Waterwalkers. I really should do something with them. *secretly plots yet another LC lineage* And I love those Brutes and Brimstones together! What is the other half of that one?

Meanwhile, no luck at all on the home front. My second gen Brimstone x Autumn are stubbornly resisting giving me an egg of any sort and I need an Autumn from them and then from the next generation before the Autumn window closes. I am beginning to hear the clock ticking on that one! And nothing but Colossus eggs for my Colossus/Green/Terrae line. sad.gif

gratz on the finishes, biggrin.gif

but waterwalkers are not on my good list at the moment dry.gif

all I need is one * sighs*

I did get both sunsongs I need and a couple of silver Lunars. Waiting for the lunars to turn blue. So far I have had pretty good luck getting the "other" breed from Lunars.

so I should have a couple of finishes next week

And I love those Brutes and Brimstones together! What is the other half of that one?

Thanks! The parents were both AP catches, I'm guessing from the same breeder since I caught them around the same time. The other half is M Spitfire x F Brute. ^-^ I tried to pick something that would go with the other two breeds and Spitfires are kind of similar to Brutes personality-wise and they live in a similar climate to the Brimstones while also being lighter in color compared to the Brutes. (lol it made sense in my head but feels strange to explain it in words.) Sending Autumn vibes your way~

but waterwalkers are not on my good list at the moment  <_<

all I need is one * sighs*

Out of curiosity, what's the other half of that? :) I'm in your same boat with this gal... :/ I just need one Balloon and then I don't care if I get Carmines like there's no tomorrow since they're the "frame" breed. *sigh* Maybe someone can think of a reason for and organize a Carmine mass-breed? XDYellow-Crowneds are on my list too. >_>

Edited by Denwayasha

Out of curiosity, what's the other half of that? smile.gif I'm in your same boat with this gal... :/ I just need one Balloon and then I don't care if I get Carmines like there's no tomorrow since they're the "frame" breed. *sigh* Maybe someone can think of a reason for and organize a Carmine mass-breed? xd.pngYellow-Crowneds are on my list too. >_>

this is the other half- http://dragcave.net/lineage/2aYLx

picked up on eg thread or somewhere so I didn't have to try to get the 2 g balloon----

you'd think between us that we'd bred enough carmines to be rewarded with something else blink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Maybe someone can think of a reason for and organize a Carmine mass-breed? xd.png

Well, it could be a mass-breed to honour Santa Claus, since they're red and the lighter part on their neck could be the fur trim on Santa's coat... laugh.gif

Reporting a finish (and far too many Carmines in projects where I need the other breed...).

Well, it could be a mass-breed to honour Santa Claus, since they're red and the lighter part on their neck could be the fur trim on Santa's coat... :lol:

Reporting a finish (and far too many Carmines in projects where I need the other breed...).

Hmmm... that might be something to think about. Isn't the 6th of December (or is it the 5th?) St. Nicholas Day? Maybe add in a nice green breed (BBWs maybe since they're green with a bit of red? Fevers are a nice shade of green, too, (And another breed that likes to dominate) though I don't think they really fit the feeling of the holiday..) for some festive colors. *ponders making a thread in SD*

Another Carmine and Yellow Crown for me as well, but at least it's a change from the 'no interest's I've been getting. *sigh*

Nice finish, dustpuppy! It's interesting that the colors of the Colossi go so prettily with the Frostbites and Blue-Bandeds. :)

St. Nicholas' Day is at 6th of December here in Germany this is a traditional Holiday.

Congrats to all of you for your finishs that i missed!

Still no Spitfire:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/0oHLV

Anybody in need of a nice Falconiform Wyvern? Great for the lower half if you want the Falconiform Wyvern to be the "frame breed".

Wrong breed for the upper half and a not much interest from the lower half from Frostbite and Spitfire.

ETA:

Falconiform Wyvern was abandoned.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Congratulations Ruby Eyes and very nice combination of green breeds.

That is lovely Ruby Eyes! Maybe not commons, but a nice combination.