dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

I did the ember/hellfire/nebbie, too, a while ago - here's the finish:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WfvXe

The last one grew up on July 20, 2014. It's still one of my favorites!

I would be happy to breed any parts of that if anyone needs/wants.

I've been almost constantly locked with new eggs since the march release but I did manage to breed a much-needed Neotropical. It took AGES to get the first one from his parents, and then he refused his mate so I had to breed another one. xd.png He is his parents' child number 18...

"Common" seems to have a different meaning to some pairs, rolleyes.gif hopes this one works out for you!

Progress: 3rd gen Tangar from Fevers: lW7C2

No egg from her and him this time. But at least they didn't refuse ^^

Yay, got a red! As long as I don't get a rejection, the lineage is nearly complete. *knocks on wood*

I've been almost constantly locked with new eggs since the march release but I did manage to breed a much-needed Neotropical.

Ugh, that's a beautiful pair.

I've been almost constantly locked with new eggs since the march release but I did manage to breed a much-needed Neotropical. It took AGES to get the first one from his parents, and then he refused his mate so I had to breed another one. XD He is his parents' child number 18...

I hear you! I've been trying to get a Lumina from Yellow-Crowned for a while now and all I've gotten to show for it is a heap of heat-shimmery eggs. <_< That's a nice pairing you're using, the main blue and green colors really make the yellow parts stand out. c:

@everyone- Congratulations on all the progress! :D

I hope these new Anagallis dragons stay pretty common, as I have several ideas in mind for them already. ^-^ At this rate I don't know what I'll do because I keep finding new pairings/projects I like faster than I can finish the ones I've already started. XD I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels that way...

At this rate I don't know what I'll do because I keep finding new pairings/projects I like faster than I can finish the ones I've already started. xd.png I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels that way...

Definitely not xd.png

edit: I got a mate for her! I still need to figure out the other half though. If bottom half is Tri-Horn ladies and Sunsong gents, what could the top half be, what would go with Tri-Horn gents? (I do have a checker with tan Ridgewing ladies, but those don't quite count as commons, and of course I dropped their last egg to the AP yesterday ...)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I still need to figure out the other half though. If bottom half is Tri-Horn ladies and Sunsong gents, what could the top half be, what would go with Tri-Horn gents?

Speckle-throats or Sunrises if you want something similar color-wise to the Sunsongs? Or Whiptails since both they and Tri-Horns are dark-brownish with blue accents, or Hellfires?

edit: I got a mate for her! I still need to figure out the other half though. If bottom half is Tri-Horn ladies and Sunsong gents, what could the top half be, what would go with Tri-Horn gents? (I do have a checker with tan Ridgewing ladies, but those don't quite count as commons, and of course I dropped their last egg to the AP yesterday ...)

I like the Speckle-Throat idea, or maybe Yellow-Crowned if you want a bit more contrast?

Aaaand the Neotropical lineage that gave me so much trouble with refusals and fail eggs IS FINALLY DONE! Wohoo! laugh.gif I'm so relieved. xd.png

Edited by dustpuppy

Aaaand the Neotropical lineage that gave me so much trouble with refusals and fail eggs IS FINALLY DONE! Wohoo! laugh.gif I'm so relieved. xd.png

Yay---

sometimes the Human wins!

Yay---

sometimes the Human wins!

Sometimes. wink.gif

But not in this case. Can anyone use this egg? It is the wrong breed for me again!. I will hold it until tomorrow afternoon and then it goes to the AP like all its siblings! Click here if you want it!

Edited by purplehaze

Sometimes. wink.gif

But not in this case. Can anyone use this egg? It is the wrong breed for me again!. I will hold it until tomorrow afternoon and then it goes to the AP like all its siblings! Click here if you want it!

I took it - poor thing, now to try to find something to go with it

I have been trying for a year and then some to get a magi from a Tangar so I understand your frustration dry.gif

I'd like the next Frosty sibling from that smile.gif

I'd like the next Frosty sibling from that smile.gif

I'd really like to think there won't be one wink.gif but realistically I'm sure there will and I will be glad to pass it along to you.

Thanks dragonpuck, for giving it a home. I am usually stuffed to the gills with eggs and needing the space when I breed those, so this is the first one I have offered here.

Maybe purely out of spite they'll give you a Magi when you're aiming for a Frostbite xd.png I did a test-breeding while locked with Royal Crimson and Frostbite, and I got 1 egg of each type - both to the AP, of course. Now watch me trying for the same for ages whenever I have room! laugh.gif

One could hope. wink.gif

Meanwhile my Brute x Nebula pairs are being just as stubborn. mad.gif All those offspring and the only two that were Nebula went blue!

In better news, I didn't mess up my breeding pairs this week and the proper pair liked each other, so my Drake lineage is complete!

Edited by purplehaze

A finish!

'Gratz on the drake, purplehaze! It looks great!

Wow - ouch on the nebula x brutes! *sends good luck your way* I have very few cb nebulas, but I can try for some nebs for you when I've got room again.

That ember is an interesting looking brute x nebula. =o Beautiful, though!

@purplehaze- *sending Red Neb vibes your way* Congrats on the finish! I actually have a similar Drake line planned-but-not-started with Howlers as the frame with Night Glories and Ochredrkes in the middle. :)

@Sock- Nice! c: That looks like a useful finished project!

Whole lotta nothing to report for me, wrong breeds all around. :P Hopefully I can get the 2nd gen Spring I need before the season switches over...

Just in case you have use for it, I'm sending you a 2nd gen Spring laugh.gif

And just because I was already breeding Terrae anyway, I also bred him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/TEpKR to be a mate for her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/M6oMP - yet another half of a project where I haven't even considered a second half yet laugh.gif

Hm, if his parents: https://dragcave.net/lineage/FsjQi give me a Green egg, that might just work xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

late night finish

not my usual monochromatic style, But I am pleased with the outcome- biggrin.gif

so much so that I decided to try another

this from the AP with this

although, I found the black tea to be dominant, I have an Undine mate. We'll see how long the next undine takes, they always seem to take longer than expected--

Edited by dragonpuck

I'd really like to think there won't be one wink.gif but realistically I'm sure there will and I will be glad to pass it along to you.

Thanks dragonpuck, for giving it a home. I am usually stuffed to the gills with eggs and needing the space when I breed those, so this is the first one I have offered here.

I'd also love a Frosty sibling from that someday. smile.gif

I saw it on dragonpuck's scroll yesterday and was wondering where it had come from because it was so pretty, glad I checked in on this thread.

I've been shamefully neglecting this project, but I'm in the process of reorganizing my DC projects and will hopefully start working on these again. They weren't listed on my spreadsheets so I forgot about them.

I'd also love a Frosty sibling from that someday. smile.gif

I saw it on dragonpuck's scroll yesterday and was wondering where it had come from because it was so pretty, glad I checked in on this thread.

I've been shamefully neglecting this project, but I'm in the process of reorganizing my DC projects and will hopefully start working on these again. They weren't listed on my spreadsheets so I forgot about them.

oh dear blink.gif , I'm being stalked

biggrin.gif I plan on making a mate with Sunstones-- once my Frosty ladies come off cooldown( I've been tring for stripes-----)

LOL! So now I need to start a request list for my fails.

I like your colorful lineage, dragonpuck. Congrats on the finish.

@Ruby- Thanks a lot! <3

@dragonpuck- Ooh, that's quite bright, but really pretty! I use the Dino Cave skin so to me it looks especially colorful. :) Good luck getting the Undine you're trying for.

I made an oopsie. *headdesk* Was trying to see if I could get a Nebula from Red Nebula x Brute to send purplehaze and I got one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zUAms but I forgot about an egg I caught last night and it auto'ed. *kicks self*