Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

On 7/17/2020 at 1:31 PM, Mow said:

Just offer on my almost doom coded eggo :D i'd like the hatchie, i am not looking for a specific gender anyway :)

Trade sent to you

22 hours ago, Mow said:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! 

anyone interested in a 3g? its a bsa fail

I ended up taking this one thinking it was part of our trade. (I may have a bit too much drink the other night lol!)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: galleri, Mow

Capitals travelled: Nuuk, Edinburgh

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: galleri, Iside

Capitals travelled: Nuuk, Vatican City

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: galleri, Dolphine

Capitals travelled: Nuuk, Prague and Kiev

Dolphine was sweet to give me 2 for 1 :)

Added lineages to my pasport and updates my spreadsheet. Looked like i had traveled a lot without adding stamps to my pasport

On 12/4/2020 at 5:15 AM, Dolphine said:

Added lineages to my pasport and updates my spreadsheet. Looked like i had traveled a lot without adding stamps to my pasport

I just was looking at all your dragons. I am in awe! 

On 12/7/2020 at 4:06 AM, galleri said:

I just was looking at all your dragons. I am in awe! 

Thx :) 

I was on a hiatus for a long time not keeping my spreadsheets up to date but now i am back on track

I am curious who is still traveling Europ while we can't litteraly leave our country in real life.

I picked up my suitcase and booked a few tickets. :) 

Me too - anywhere you'd like to go again from mine ? I'm just revisiting somewhere in the Asia thread !

28 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Me too - anywhere you'd like to go again from mine ? I'm just revisiting somewhere in the Asia thread !

I have your's already. I send out pm's to a few people to see if they can breed me tickets for my even gen lineage.

Thx for the offer though. 

Anyone needing tickets for prague or kiev, let me know. 

Are you in Asia as well ? If not, you could get a good few trips over there

24 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Are you in Asia as well ? If not, you could get a good few trips over there

No i am not, i would like to join though, going to make my spreadsheet travel the world then 😛 

I'll check it out later, now it's time to sleep.

I wish I could travel again ❤️ 

Mine are ready to breed whenever someone pipes up, but I think you two have them already (Edinburgh and Helsinki)

I do - bit we can go again - have you been to Oslo and Zagreb ?

I am going to revive Asia, though. I'm not sure how that is done, but the OP has said it's fine with her.

Mow, I need both of your cities.

Already have been to Prague and Kiev?

I'm still here with Torshavn and Nicosia. If anyone still needs a ticket, let me know. I'll make a list of recipients to work through. (It seems I've lost my Electric Budapest ticket by accidentally releasing it.)

PS. I updated the Available Breeds list. Should I remove the Zyus and Sinomorph since the Red Zyu has already been picked? IIRC they breed random colors like the Xeno (which are already considered a single breed).

Edited by Beldarius

I think I have all your cities. - well those actively chatting lol

I have Nuuk

@Beldarius Thank you for updating the list! And yes, we should consider Zyus as "one breed" if they are able to breed the other variants, like we did for the Xenos. I have to say I never found out if that is the case, though. Can they breed the other variants (except the Sinomorph, I know they do)?

It seems Zyu may breed true to their own color, but Sino offspring are random Zyu. I'll just remove the Sino then.

To those who love to travel - there are similar trips available in Asia, you know...

I have a ticket to Bucharest if anyone is interested. This will be my first time traveling in Europe :)