Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Travelling Europe!

Travelers involved: HappyAppy, Dolphine

Capitals travelled: Bucharest, Kiev

I was fairly sure I visited praque, but I don't have any of your cities yet, Dolphine!

Maybe i confused it with real life :P

I am ready to travel after today's catch hatches (in 3 days) 

I haven't been to Torshvan and Bucharest either, so there is a lot to travel now :D

and yes, of course my cities are corona-free *coughs* 

It will be if there's some new blood. Most of the seriously active members are marking time as we have no new places to go ! I hope @Lantean_Pegasus will show up to check what's available. Seems to me there are two capitals available at the last update..

Edited by Fuzzbucket

@OtomeKristinOtaku

Hello, and welcome! Yes, this project is still running, although it has been dormant for quite some time. I'm a bit short on time today, but I will look through things tomorrow.

As far as I can say at first glance, you could either start with Amsterdam or Tirana as your city right away, or wait till I have sent out an activity check to all listed members (should take about a week for them to answer back), and see if more cities become available because their current hosts have gone inactive.

3 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@OtomeKristinOtaku

Hello, and welcome! Yes, this project is still running, although it has been dormant for quite some time. I'm a bit short on time today, but I will look through things tomorrow.

As far as I can say at first glance, you could either start with Amsterdam or Tirana as your city right away, or wait till I have sent out an activity check to all listed members (should take about a week for them to answer back), and see if more cities become available because their current hosts have gone inactive.

Thanks, I'm down to start at Amsterdam :)

Great - let me know when you need a ticket to somewhere. Are you sticking with the same breed ? (Waverunners, I believe...)

On 2/20/2023 at 7:40 PM, OtomeKristinOtaku said:

Thanks, I'm down to start at Amsterdam :)

Amsterdam for you it is, then! 🙂

Will you use Coastal Waverunners to represent the city, or choose a new breed? (Any breed not on this list is possible. Ideally it should in some way fit your city.)

4 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Amsterdam for you it is, then! 🙂

Will you use Coastal Waverunners to represent the city, or choose a new breed? (Any breed not on this list is possible. Ideally it should in some way fit your city.)

Would Cantomaris be possible? They are also coast-dwellers which fits Amsterdam's canals. They are a diverse and friendly breed and I think Amsterdam is also one of the most multicultural cities in the world. I haven't decided on the exact color of Cantomaris yet (haven't collected CBs of all of the colors yet) but I think it would be cool!

GREAT - I was hoping for a new breed - I need new blood and I never really enjoy getting a repeat breed even from another traveller !

Awesome! I am a bit busy IRL now but will get started with breeding a Cantomaris pair soon!

Passport

Capital: Amsterdam

Dragons: Cantomaris

(Queen Wilhelmina of Amsterdam in Netherland's classic orange colours X Duke Henry of Amsterdam wearing Netherland's flag collars (blue red and white!) 
named after the first Queen of Netherlands and her Prince consort: Duke Henry

Native 2nd gen:  N/A

Last bred: Mar 13, 2023

Contact (Thread, PM or both): both

Already travelled: Oslo, Helsinki

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): evening EST times every 3-4 days (might be more frequent if IRL is less busy)

Time off:

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

May I book your first ticket after you have your own 2 gen, please ? Would you like to visit Oslo or Zagreb ?

OK - when I have a slot I'll send you a ticket. MAN it's good to be on the move again !

Your ticket is in your messages. Too many people are snagging one-way links at the moment !

It is nice to see activity here :D i'll be open for travelling too, and i love the cantormaris' breed!

Yes I will get to breeding soon! I actually caught/traded for new cantomaris so I can have one Itus and one sophus because Its is orange coloured (Netherlands national color) and Sophus is red white and blue, looking like the flag of Netherlands. When my male Sophus grows up I will start breeding and give tickets to Fuzz and Mow :) 

Travelling Europe!

Travelers involved: OtomeKristinOtaku, Fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Amsterdam

Is this the format for updating where we've travelled? Or do we repost our passport?

@OtomeKristinOtaku

This is the right format for each individual trip. 🙂

And in your passport you can note all the places you've already been to. (by editing the passport post) Edit: I just saw you already did that. 🙂

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

On 3/5/2023 at 7:20 AM, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@OtomeKristinOtaku

This is the right format for each individual trip. 🙂

And in your passport you can note all the places you've already been to. (by editing the passport post) Edit: I just saw you already did that. 🙂

Thank you!