Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Got another ticket for Skopje if anyone's interested smile.gif

Offered one to Zagreb... smile.gif

OOps I see you were already offered Vienna.

SO....

Anyone for Zagreb ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Offered one to Zagreb... smile.gif

OOps I see you were already offered Vienna.

SO....

Anyone for Zagreb ?

Offered ticket to Tirana... finally able to breed them a Tirana ticket again biggrin.gif

Offered ticket to Tirana... finally able to breed them a Tirana ticket again biggrin.gif

YAY !

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, RyuKaiser

Capitals travelled: Zagreb, Tirana

...My Nicosia hatchling is still available, but it will grow up soon - I accidentally ER'd it and can't cancel anymore. (I'm probably going to release it if it grows up.)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offer it one way, as an advance booking ? (Sorry, but I am locked and have been...)

Awww, my little emissary of Paris grew up at home... sad.gif

@Isanor:

I checked your passport, and with ten capitals travelled all is in order there. So congratulations on hosting your second city ! And I really like the choice of breed - the Tidals are beautiful, and a great match for Riga. smile.gif

Offered a San Marino Ticket. smile.gif

Accepted !

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket,Tiga

Capitals travelled: Oslo, San Marino

This is a VERY good day

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, LumosSeeker148

Capitals travelled: Vilnius (Oslo already visited)

I need a new suitcase...

Helloo Travellerrs!! I would love to join with fever dragons (only need to get some, missed out the release)

smile.gif

Helloo Travellerrs!! I would love to join with fever dragons (only need to get some, missed out the release)

smile.gif

Welcome CosmicStorm!

Do I understand you right in that you will represent Chisinau with Fever Wyverns, as Chisinau is the only capital not represented yet?

I am sure you could get help catching fever dragons if you need it, so I am sure you will be travelling soon. It would be nice if you could fill out a passport.

Happy travelling!

Edited by Altiron

@Lantean_Pegasus:

Passport Updated!

I named my CBs as Friedrich Wilhelm Ostwald and Helene von Reyher. Wilhelm Ostwald is a Baltic German chemist whose hometown was Riga. He married Helene von Reyher, with whom he had five children. One of them, Wolfgang Ostwald, was also a German chemist researching colloids. biggrin.gif

@CosmicStorm:

Welcome! Hope you'll have fun and enjoy your journey in Europe!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Beldarius, WolfParadise

Capitals travelled: Nicosia, Belgrade

Ticket to Malta anyone?

... damn .... xd.png

ETA well, OK - if no-one else:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, Quinney

Capitals travelled: Valletta - Zagreb to follow later

Edited by fuzzbucket

By the way, since somebody appears to have taken Nuuk (the capital of Greenland), I guess it's OK to take other overseas "provinces"? If so, could I reserve Torshavn (Faroe Islands) with Black-Capped Teimarrs? The Belgrade egg will be my 10th once it grows up. xd.png

I already have a Faroe Island couple of Teimarrs for my Around the World lineage - hopefully it's OK to use them. http://dragcave.net/lineage/1jg8u This is what the lineage will end up looking like.

Edited by Beldarius

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Berlin

My trip to Riga has been postponed a week.

By the way, since somebody appears to have taken Nuuk (the capital of Greenland), I guess it's OK to take other overseas "provinces"? If so, could I reserve Torshavn (Faroe Islands) with Black-Capped Teimarrs? The Belgrade egg will be my 10th once it grows up. xd.png

I already have a Faroe Island couple of Teimarrs for my Around the World lineage - hopefully it's OK to use them. http://dragcave.net/lineage/1jg8u This is what the lineage will end up looking like.

Greenland IS a separate country. But then again - so are the Faeroes...

Hmm, if we can include Greenland and the Faroe islands (which are autonomous countries, but belong to the Danish kingdom) we COULD also include Aruba, Curacao and Sint Marteen, which belong to the Dutch kingdom. wink.gif

Hmm, if we can include Greenland and the Faroe islands (which are autonomous countries, but belong to the Danish kingdom) we COULD also include Aruba, Curacao and Sint Marteen, which belong to the Dutch kingdom. wink.gif

France has overseas collecitivities, too.

I think, since Greenland is geologically a part of North America, it should not have been included in the first place. But since it is, we should nevertheless not include every part of the earth that has any connection to a European Country.

The Faroe Islands on the other hand are geographically a part of Europe, so we could discuss including them, together with the Isle of Man and maybe other territories I don't recall right now. But I think, we should leave the list as ist is.

I decided to make a banner for this amazing project!

user posted image

Just the picture:

[IMG=http://oi58.tinypic.com/2mx0v1t.jpg]

With the thread link:

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155149][IMG=http://oi58.tinypic.com/2mx0v1t.jpg][/URL]

Another "no egg" this week - sorry, Altiron. sad.gif I used Fertility on both of them, too! (Which I know doesn't really work, but I had to try anyway.)

I really don't get what the problem is. I mean, it's Pillows, it's not like I'm trying to make a PB Gold or anything. Maybe the pair just aren't very compatible - should I try getting another CB Pillow and see if one of them will produce with it? Is it within the rules to change the breeding pair in these circumstances?