Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Offered a ticket to Budapest in return~

Accepted!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Tiga, StarLaDragon

Capitals travelled: San Marino, Budapest

I just offered a ticket to Warsaw (Altrion - again a Geode-egg!)

Awesome statistics for your pair!

I have a ticket to Tallinn on offer! If you don't have a return ticket ready, just offer a random AP egg and give me an egg later.

Edited by Altiron

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, SarBer

Capitals travelled: Berlin

The return ticket will be sent later.

Pack your bags, exchange the ticket, and enjoy the wonderful feeling of an early spring in Paris !

Fly Air France !

Edit: I offered the little one to Cendaquenta. So if it is accepted I'll go to Stockholm.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Well... turns out my Monaco hatchling died. ._. I completely forgot about the site for a while and just came back, only to discover the hatchling is a tombstone. Revival disintegrated it, too. First hatchling that died on me in six years. DX

I have a new Nicosia ticket right here if anyone wants to travel. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Beldarius

@Beldarius:

That is very sad to hear. sad.gif I really hope you don't forget about your scroll again while there are eggs or hatchies on it. Especially if it's little dragons like these, that mean something to someone else, too.

That said - here's to the next six happy years !

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: (LumosSeeker), Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Vilnius, (Paris) - The return visit to Vilnius has begun !

Looks like the first ticket to Stockholm is going to have to wait for at least another week - just tried to breed Birger and Carita again and got "no interest". Seems like I'm going to have to use Fertility on them a lot.

@Cendaquenta:

Well, those are two stubborn Pillows ! rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry, I wrote you a PM before looking into the thread, so consider that one irrelevant. wink.gif

Mon dieu !

The Ticket to Paris is still here ! (It's a hatchling.)

Edit: The little one has only 18 hours left before he will grow up. Anyone ?

I hope someone will take it, and visit the beautiful capital on the Seine ! (Since I am egglocked at the moment - and most people probably are as well - I hope you can take the little one now, and breed a ticket to your city for me later.)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Beldarius, I could take the hatchie and give you an egg later (Vienna or Bratislava) if you want. smile.gif

Edited by Idril

Mon dieu !

The Ticket to Paris is still here ! (It's a hatchling.)

Edit: The little one has only 18 hours left before he will grow up. Anyone ?

I hope someone will take it, and visit the beautiful capital on the Seine ! (Since I am egglocked at the moment - and most people probably are as well - I hope you can take the little one now, and breed a ticket to your city for me later.)

5 hours left, now. Isn't there anyone who hasn't travelled to Paris yet ? (Or already has, and wants to go there a second time.)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, Cendaquenta

Capitals travelled: Tallinn

The trip to Stockholm will follow later.

A ticket to Luxembourg available ---> clicky here smile.gif

Offered a return trip to Moscow!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Moscow, Luxembourg

Capitals travelled: catstaff, Isanor

@Lantean_Pegasus:

With the Swallow Egg from catstaff, I'll have been to 10 cities in Europe (including my native second Gen). Therefore, I'd like to host a second city - Riga, the capital of Latvia. smile.gif

As the dragon, I am going to choose Red-finned Tidal to represent Riga, for Riga is an important seaport of the Baltic Sea region. laugh.gif