Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Does anybody know anything about YOGSCAST_Dragon? My PM from the 28th of March is still not read and Podgorica is the last officially active city I don't have an egg from.

@Altiron:

The last thing I heard from them was a PM on February, 27th, that said the pair of Stripes hadn't given an egg till then. Their last post in the forums at all was around that time, too.

On April 1st I sent out PMs to all users that hadn't posted in a while. Those said that I'd wait two weeks for an answer, then declare the user as inactive and the capital as open for taking.

I'll be sending out a second round of PMs to those who haven't answered yet in the next few days. By the end of next week all capitals whose hosts haven't answered will be declared inactive. (So if YOGSCAST doesn't answer till then, you can consider yourself as the first person to have travelled all capitals. cool.gif )

Bon voyage, everyone !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Lastalda, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Ankara (finally managed the return-visit) smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, DragonNighthowler

Capitals travelled: the outstanding trip to Madrid

smile.gif

After the ticket machine broke down last week and was unable to give out any tickets, we have fixed the problem. And now to book your tickets to San Marino.

Dummy egg is fine if you don't have a ticket in return.

The egg is at 4 days ATM. You can offer a dummy egg and give me the return ticket later.

The egg is at 4 days ATM. You can offer a dummy egg and give me the return ticket later.

I've offered a ticket to Stockholm. smile.gif

I've offered a ticket to Stockholm. smile.gif

Great! Accepted!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Tiga, Cendaquenta.

Capitals travelled: San Marino, Stockholm.

Would anybody like to go to Budapest?

Bookings are open!

A dummy egg is fine if you don't have a ticket at the moment.

Offered ticket to Oslo smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, Fire-Ice

Capitals travelled: Zagreb, London

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, StarLaDragon

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Budapest

This is a good day smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

@Altiron:

The last thing I heard from them was a PM on February, 27th, that said the pair of Stripes hadn't given an egg till then. Their last post in the forums at all was around that time, too.

On April 1st I sent out PMs to all users that hadn't posted in a while. Those said that I'd wait two weeks for an answer, then declare the user as inactive and the capital as open for taking.

I'll be sending out a second round of PMs to those who haven't answered yet in the next few days. By the end of next week all capitals whose hosts haven't answered will be declared inactive. (So if YOGSCAST doesn't answer till then, you can consider yourself as the first person to have travelled all capitals. cool.gif )

Bon voyage, everyone !

At what point could people like Altiron take on a third - so we can get that one back into play ? (and what happened about Chisinau ?)

I still have ten capitals to go sad.gif growls jealously !

BUT I have just bred my third 6th gen, so soon I can have a 7th gen traveller smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: lilysally, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Bern, Paris

At what point could people like Altiron take on a third - so we can get that one back into play ? (and what happened about Chisinau ?)

I still have ten capitals to go sad.gif growls jealously !

BUT I have just bred my third 6th gen, so soon I can have a 7th gen traveller smile.gif

We never heard back from CosmicStorm when they were asked to confirm the city chosen (via thread and PM), so I consider Chisinau as unclaimed at the moment. I will, however, send them a second reminder, as I'll do with all those who haven't answered my first round of PMs for the activity check.

I don't think it would make much sense to let anyone take on a third city. If you have two capitals, and use both to trade for tickets, you burn through the destinations fast enough. Plus, at the point were you could take on a third city, you'd have almost (or, in Altiron's case, literally) nowhere else to go, so it would basically just be sitting there and handing out the tickets of yet another city to others.

We introduced the idea of people taking a second capital because there were so many unrepresented ones, but as it is, that's hardly an issue anymore.

Congratulations on your third 6th gen ! That's really impressive ! cool.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I just figured with the inactive ones, no-one else seems to be coming in just now, and that's sad..

I just figured with the inactive ones, no-one else seems to be coming in just now, and that's sad..

Well, we've had some new travellers joining us in the last few months. And there are still quite a few of us who didn't claim a second city yet. So I don't think inactive capitals will have to stay inactive that long. smile.gif (If that was what you meant.)

Valletta regrets to announce that the airline fault persists so all travelling is cancelled until further notice.

sad.gif

Seeing as I have now traveled 10 capitals (well 11 actually, not including my own) would I be able to host Chisinau with ridgewings?

Seeing as I have now traveled 10 capitals (well 11 actually, not including my own) would I be able to host Chisinau with ridgewings?

Well, I checked on your scroll, the ten (+) souvenirs are there, Ridgewings aren't used anywhere else, and Chisinau hasn't been claimed (properly) yet.

So congratulations on hosting a second capital ! smile.gif

I'll add it to the lists (and don't forget to update your passport).

Bon voyage !

I have traveled to 13 capitals, could I host a second capital too?

Was thinking Lisbon - Sunstones, since I see that's an inactive...

Just popped in to say that I'm still here. Been working five days a week so I tend to forget about this site these days. xd.png

*pause* Came up with a new idea for the 17 remaining cities. How about the most famous (non-capital) cities in Europe, and Kosovo?

1. Hamburg, Germany (second largest city in Germany)

2. Stuttgart, Germany (base of German car-manufacturing)

3. Düsseldorf, Germany (called Klein-Tokyo because of Japanese immigrants)

4. Munich, Germany (Olympics)

5. Milan, Italy (seat of fashion)

6. Venice, Italy (carnival and lots of water)

7. Florence, Italy (medieval, and seat of the Archdukes of Tuscany)

8. Naples, Italy (Pompeii is nearby)

9. Pisa, Italy (Leaning Tower... I've been there)

10. Verona, Italy (Romeo & Juliet)

11. Zürich, Switzerland (banking)

12. St. Petersburg, Russia (former capital city)

13. Istanbul, Turkey (used to be Constantinople)

14. Salzburg, Austria (Mozart's hometown)

15. Krakow, Poland (capital city of the Kingdom of Poland)

16. Pristina, Kosovo

17. ?

Belgrade may be open for trips in 2 days, so keep your eyes open travelers!

I managed to breed my Belgrade native with my Budapest one and got this

It has an interesting code..Sounds like a name. My Belgrade pair has been spitting out interesting codes.. 5jP00 and UBD0E xd.png

Nicosia and Berlin refused each other though dry.gif

Just popped in to say that I'm still here. Been working five days a week so I tend to forget about this site these days. xd.png

*pause* Came up with a new idea for the 17 remaining cities. How about the most famous (non-capital) cities in Europe, and Kosovo?

1. Hamburg, Germany (second largest city in Germany)

2. Stuttgart, Germany (base of German car-manufacturing)

3. Düsseldorf, Germany (called Klein-Tokyo because of Japanese immigrants)

4. Munich, Germany (Olympics)

5. Milan, Italy (seat of fashion)

6. Venice, Italy (carnival and lots of water)

7. Florence, Italy (medieval, and seat of the Archdukes of Tuscany)

8. Naples, Italy (Pompeii is nearby)

9. Pisa, Italy (Leaning Tower... I've been there)

10. Verona, Italy (Romeo & Juliet)

11. Zürich, Switzerland (banking)

12. St. Petersburg, Russia (former capital city)

13. Istanbul, Turkey (used to be Constantinople)

14. Salzburg, Austria (Mozart's hometown)

15. Krakow, Poland (capital city of the Kingdom of Poland)

16. Pristina, Kosovo

17. ?

OOH I like this idea! Or maybe doing the most famous (non-capital) city of each country, so there's more diversity? smile.gif