Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Since StarLa hasn´t shown up since Saturday I offered my Vienna egg to you, Isanor. unsure.gif

Since StarLa hasn´t shown up since Saturday I offered my Vienna egg to you, Isanor.  unsure.gif

Hmm... I've looked at StarLa's scroll, the onky two eggs on it were ER, maybe she has something to deal with in RL. I'll throw them into ER site when they hit 3 days. So we have:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Vienna, Luxembourg

EDIT: Idril, perhaps we should reserve our next tickets to StarLa for you offered on her egg first. smile.gif

Edited by Isanor

EDIT: Idril, perhaps we should reserve our next tickets to StarLa for you offered on her egg first. smile.gif

Yes, we should do that... as long as she comes online to take the egg(s) in time...

Edited by Idril

Ticket to Zagreb, anyone ?

Gone to catstaff.

Edited by fuzzbucket

OK, fair enough - as that means I must technically owe you a ticket !!!!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Zagreb (ticket owed from way back.)

Tiga, how are your vines doing? Has the male grown up? Do they like each other?

StarLa, I offered a ticket to Vienna. smile.gif

I'm so sorry! The internet died before anybody offered anything, so I didn't even see the offer. As soon as I had internet acess (was only briefly and on my father's mobile) I just added all of eggs and hatchies on my scroll into a hatchery so they wouldn't die unsure.gif

If you would still like him/her I would be fine with an IOU, otherwise I will post the trade link here with the ticket now as a hatchie

Again, I'm sorry unsure.gif

Edited by StarLaDragon

Welcome back. smile.gif

I´d still like the hatchie, and the next egg of your choise (Vienna or Bratislava) will be yours. I can breed both on Sunday again. smile.gif

Edited by Idril

I'd like to join! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if I should fill this after having bred the egg, but I wanted to post it before the Capital and Breed I chose was were taken so...

Passport

Capital: Tirana

Dragons: Seragamma Wyvern

Native 2nd gen: Suprem Tiranian Raptor

Last bred: Aug 25, 2014

Contact (thread, PM or both): PM Me

Already travelled: Tallinn, Zagreb, Luxemburg, Skopje, Vienna, San Marino, Paris, Moscow, Prague, Budapest, Monaco, Lisbon

Would like another visit: All of them!

Regular online time(s): 11 pm - 1 am (GTM -6)

Time off: Not yet.

If there is a problem with this form, just let me know and I'll fix/erase it wink.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

@RyuKaiser:

Everything is fine with your Passport, and you don't have to wait for a bred egg to post it. smile.gif Welcome to our European Society of Travellers - have fun touring the marvellous capitals of Europe !

I added you to the lists, and will add you to the map as soon as I get to a computer with a browser that works with it. wink.gif

Let us know when you are ready to receive guests, I'm sure there are many who look forward to travelling to Tirana !

Hi! This looks really awesome! I'd love to join!!

Here's my passport:

Passport -- Vilnius (Lithuania) and Zürich(Switzerland)

Capital: Vilnius

Dragons: Nhiostrife Wyverns

Native 2nd gen: Vilnius Kalnietis

Last bred: 20 November 2014

Second City: Zürich

Dragons: Falconiform Wyverns

Native 2nd gen: Die Innenstadt der Schweiz

Last bred: 22 November 2014

Contact (thread, PM or both): Both! but here's a PM link just in case smile.gif

Already travelled:

Would like another visit: All of them! smile.gif

Regular online time(s):

Usually Evenings: 7:30pm-12:00am (GMT-5) [although I come on occasionally a few times a day just to see if there are any news)

Time off: None that I can think of.

*crossing her fingers* I hope I filled this form correctly!

Looking forward to joining! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Welcome RyuKaiser and Lumos to your happy band of travellers. I can´t wait to visit your cities. biggrin.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, StarLaDragon

Capitals travelled: Budapest (return trip to either Vienna or Bratislava hopefully on Sunday)

Quinney, do they refuse or just don´t have any interest? Because if it really says "refuse" you need a new partner for one of your dragons. Once they refuse I´m afraid they´ll never give you an egg. xd.png

Edited by Idril

Quinney, do they refuse or just don´t have any interest? Because if it really says "refuse" you need a new partner for one of your dragons. Once they refuse I´m afraid they´ll never give you an egg.  xd.png

She's got a base pair, so she'll mean no interest. Unless she is hacked off and has decided to start over....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Sorry! Internet died while watching Frozen on the computer. biggrin.gif

My vine has grown up, and I now have a native 2nd Gen that I will keep. Tickets will be offered soon!

Sorry! Internet died while watching Frozen on the computer. biggrin.gif

My vine has grown up, and I now have a native 2nd Gen that I will keep. Tickets will be offered soon!

Great, Tiga!

Thank you all for the welcome laugh.gif I'll make sure to start breeding my dragons ASAP (well, I'll have to wait for the valentine event to be over because well, I want to get the new eggs and breed the other breeds lol rolleyes.gif). Once I have bred my first 2nd gen I'll start breeding for the next capitals! biggrin.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, TempestSea

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Monaco

@RyuKaiser: Welcome to our thread, Ryu (or shall I call you Kaiser?), enjoy your visits here! smile.gif

@LumosSeeker148: Another welcome to our new friend! You did fill the application correctly, as Lantean has added you to the List of Travellers. Enjoy your journey in Europe! smile.gif

@StarLaDragon: Welcome back, I hope the connection problem of your PC will be fixed properly before the Valentine breeding season. Idril gave me her Vienna ticket few days ago, as she had offered on your dragon first, I'll reserve my next Luxembourg ticket for you after the Valentine Dragons grow up. Please don't be angry... unsure.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! smile.gif And thanks Isanor! I'm super excited to begin my journey in Europe!

I hope to get my Lithuanian dragons bred very soon and offer tickets to everyone - they're still hatching/growing though smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148