BoomSALMON

Hunger Games

Who do you want to win?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Pffft that's not a power play. That's more of a nudge in the inevitable. I don't mind. biggrin.gif And I guess Mel can be in the victory tour but if everyone wants to start the next one quickly I don't mind skipping it. [Mostly because I forgot what happens. Shhh! Don’t let anyone know wink.gif ] ))

((Just sayin, Andrew was wearing chain mail, so an arrow to the chest would do nothing, it's fine though xd.png))

(Buck was wearing iron armor so a dart couldn't pierce that. I am going to change the rules next games for more realism. Like if your character has armor and you lose the number roll then the armor will block the blow and etc)

((Crap i forgot about that. Sorry. I'll try and be more observant next time. ._. I've edited it. It's still off in an obvious way but bear with me. My brain is doing a stupid. ))

Edited by Shyrus

((Here are my characters.))

Name: Dayta Byte

Appearance: She is 5’3”, weighs about 150 pounds, has black hair, blue eyes, and isn’t very strong.

Personality: Sophisticated, polite, respectable, and looks down on others.

District: 3

Preferred Weapon: Knives and throwing knives.

Strength: Will get allies easily.

Weakness: She is unlikely to get down and dirty to kill people and is physically weak.

Other: She got a training score of 7, and is in the career alliance.

Name: Jack Deadwood

Appearance: He is 6’0”, weighs about 200 pounds, has brown hair and eyes, a strong build, and various scars on his face and arms.

Personality: Ranges from violent to axe crazy.

District: 7

Preferred Weapon: Axes

Strength: He is very strong and has the right personality to get down and dirty.

Weakness: His diplomatic skills are terrible and he isn’t very accurate when throwing or swinging axes.

Other: He volunteered, got a training score of 8, and is in the career alliance.

Edited by Justini12

((Not necessarily, there have been D3 and D12 tributes in the career alliance, so a strong D7 tribute isn't too unbelievable.))

Edited by Justini12

(( Can I please put both of my tributes in the career alliance? They're District 2 so they should get in without question, also when are we starting?))

((I'll be posting my char's sheet soon. Right now i'm busy being diabolical. ))

(( Um, the hot nights are way too hot, like burning your flesh off hot, I'd suggest that they're lowered to 30-35C (86-95F) ( Highest temperature in the amazon, Rainy season) Also, are my chars accepted? ))

Edited by Totts

((

Name: Silver Stone

Appearance: Silver's hair is very thick and wavy, and fall to her mid-back. It is naturally a dark, reddish brown, but the Capitol dyed it a bright, shiny silver for her chariot ride and interview. The dye is in the process of washing out, leaving bright silver streaks in silver-tinted brown hair. Her eyes are small and grey. She's a bit short (5" 1'), and very small and light. Like most of the people from District 1, she's usually considered prettier than most tributes. She's not amazing by D1 or Capitol standards, though.

Personality: Silver isn't the nicest person. While she usually tries to avoid being rude to make people like her, it's unlikely that she would have problems with stabbing anyone in the back. She is very manipulative, and aware of her brother's protectiveness. You can guess how well that should turn out.

District: 1

Preferred Weapon: Javelins or dual-wielded daggers.

Strengths: Silver is very agile, and good with daggers. She's also very accurate with javelins. She can sprint a little faster than average, but not much.

Weaknesses: She's not very strong, and is quite small. While she can throw javelins very accurately, her low upper body strength means that she can't throw them very far. Her stamina is also terrible, and she gives up on chasing people easily.

Other: In the 1st Hunger Games, Silver and Gold's brother Bronze volunteered. He thought that he could easily win and bring home fame and glory. His family, especially Gold, begged him not to leave, but he didn't have a choice after volunteering. Of course, Bronze didn't come home, having been knocked out and then killed. Thus, Gold became very protective of his family and was distraught when Silver was picked in the Reaping the next year. Determined to protect her even at the cost of his own life, he volunteered. Silver's training score was 8.

Name: Gold Stone

Appearance: Gold is tall and heavily built, with broad shoulders and a wide head. His eyes are dark hazel, and are closer to brown than green. His hair is short and thick, and is naturally light blond. His hair was dyed a bright gold, but he managed to wash most of it out, leaving it with just a darker golden shade.

Personality: Gold is very protective of his sister. Outside of the games, he's kind-hearted and compassionate, but protecting his sister is his top priority. Thus, although he'd feel guilty because of it, he'd definitely kill people to keep her alive.

District: 1

Preferred Weapon: Swords or spears.

Strengths: Gold is quite strong, and is okay with swords or spears.

Weaknesses: As mentioned above, Gold's top priority is to protect his sister. Thus, he could do stupid and rash things trying to protect her. He is also a bit slow, and is terrible with ranged weapons.

Other: His training score was 9.

((Here are my sheets again.

((Also, on the list of weapons in the Cornucopia, I noticed that there weren't any javelins. Could you add javelins to the list, because one of my characters specializes in javelins?))

My sheets

Name: Noel Heght

Appearance: He has brown hair and amber eyes, his body is quite muscular due to training, his hair is quite short, because his trainer said that hair is a weakness because it can be pulled. He is also quite tall and imposing.

Personality: He is not very trusting at all but he trusts the career pack because his trainer said for him to, he isn't very impulsive either. He also trusts his sister loads and trained with her, building each other up for the games.

District: 2

Preferred Weapon: He works with sickles and is very deadly with them, if he gets some at the cornucopia he'll dual wield them, and keep some for throwing

Strengths: He is part of the career pack, and is deadly with a large array of weapons

Weakness: He's short tempered and allergic to nuts, he is also controlling and judgmental

Other: He's got a twin, Carol

Name: Carol Heght

Appearance: she has an appearance similar to her brothers, amber eyes and brown hair, she also has very short hair, she's quite muscular due to her training as well. Her eyebrows are quite well formed and her ears are a little bit asymmetrical, one being pointy and the other rounded

Personality: She's different from her brother in the fact that she's a pretender, feigning weakness, she also lies quite a bit. However, she loves her brother and will do anything to protect him, she also will do anything to win ( with her brother if she can) to make her family proud, since they'll be watching at home

District:2

Preferred Weapon: Whip/Knives

Strength: (very strong, very fast, etc.) She's a very strong swimmer and can kill with a wide array of weapons

Weakness: she has a weak immune system and is overly emotional

Other: She has a twin, Noel.

Edited by Totts

(In Tennessee summers temperatures can reach up to 108 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus you got all the lakes to cool off in. And whats the difference between throwing spears and javelins? And if you have posted char sheets re post them. I see you have already done that Backup.)

Edited by BoomSALMON

( Oh, okay, it's probably just because I'm from Britain, and I'm used to cold temperatures, like 9.4 C is just a little bit chilly for me, and 20-25 C is a boiling summer day! lol. Can I also put my tributes in the career alliance please?)

Edited by Totts

(That's why I put degrees in Celsius for those who don't know Fahrenheit. And your tributes are in it. Plus your characters will have more experience due to our previous victor being from District 2.)

((Here are my characters.))

Name: Dayta Byte

Appearance: She is 5’3”, weighs about 150 pounds, has black hair, blue eyes, and isn’t very strong.

Personality: Sophisticated, polite, respectable, and looks down on others.

District: 3

Preferred Weapon: Knives and throwing knives.

Strength: Will get allies easily.

Weakness: She is unlikely to get down and dirty to kill people and is physically weak.

Other: She got a training score of 7, and is in the career alliance.

Name: Jack Deadwood

Appearance: He is 6’0”, weighs about 200 pounds, has brown hair and eyes, a strong build, and various scars on his face and arms.

Personality: Ranges from violent to axe crazy.

Preferred Weapon: Axes

Strength: He is very strong and has the right personality to get down and dirty.

Weakness: His diplomatic skills are terrible and he isn’t very accurate when throwing or swinging axes.

Other: He volunteered, got a training score of 8, and is in the career alliance.

((Here is my re-post of my characters))

((No I can skip the victory tour. Here is my sheet. I just realized almost all the districts are taken. A lot of people must have been watching.))

Name: Zaria West

Appearance: Red wavy hair that reaches to her mid-shoulder blades. She has bluish grey eyes. 5’ 7’’ and thin. However she has a large scar on her left shoulder that starts at her neck and carries down into her elbow.

Personality: Very quiet but that doesn’t mean she’s shy; she’s just plotting. She talks but usually she just smiles or nods her head. She’s a pyromaniac and loves to watch things blow up or catch on fire.

Preferred Weapon: as for melee she likes swords. But she will use anything that can start a fire to its full extent.

Strength: She’s strong and fast.

Weakness: She can swim but not very well. She’s very slow and can’t go into places with strong currents. Ironically she is horrible at climbing trees. She also is very aggressive. If she sees someone she’ll try and kill them no matter what, even if she’s in a horrible state.

Other: She wasn’t liked in her district. Her love of fire put everyone around her in danger. Since her district is the tree district she spent her time setting fire to the trees for fun. She stole food and items from other people for survival. She doesn’t have family but she has one friend who is like a sister. Ironically she can’t climb trees as she never learned how and instead set them on fire. There where peacekeepers who came to the district once to find her and probably put her to death but she got away. She volunteered to be in the hunger games. After all that she had done she figured she was going to die here by the town’s people or by the tributes. She decided if she was going to die she wanted to do it in a more special way.

( Also guys, remember that cannons don't go off in the bloodbath, they go off afterwards, since there is too many dead to count during it, so the cannon will fire X number of times in a row, not as a tribute dies in the bloodbath, Just a small annoyance I have lol)

((Can you add my characters to the list of characters in the Career alliance?))

(( My laptop battery is running low, and I've got school tommorow, so I'm not gunna be able to post until 4Pm tommorow, See ya!))

Name: Fang Buick

Appearance: A slender person standing at 6"3 and weighing 150 lbs. He has weird yellow eyes and black hair that always been short.

Personality: He mostly is arrogant, but easily can befriend people.

District: 6

Preferred Weapon: Sickle

Strength: While he looks slender, he is actually pretty strong. He is also a good at fighting.

Weakness: He is a poor swimmer and his arrogance can get the best of him.

Other: He earned a score of 8 for being an outstanding fighter.

Name: Lily Thread

Appearance: Small girl standing at 4"11 who has stunning green eyes, and weighs about 81 lbs. She wears her hair in a sideways braided pony tail.

Personality: She is shy, but will often seek help when she sees her life in danger.

District: 8

Preferred Weapon: Throwing Knives

Strength: She is fast and knows all the edible plants.

Weakness: If someone gets to her before she hits them with her knives, she cannot fight. She is also cannot swim, as she will sink if it happens.

Other: Training score of 5 due to her small size and only knowing edible plants.

(My characters! No careers these games.)

Edited by BoomSALMON