BoomSALMON

Hunger Games

Who do you want to win?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(Wait, doesn’t Pro control D3? [Or was it D4?] He hasn’t posted in a while, I know but is this his character’s death?)

(I had to keep going back to my character sheet- I kept forgetting what my character’s name was. xd.png So does that mean we can kill the D3 male or should we wait?)

Zaria stood up and turn around just in time to see the D3 male run away after stabbing the D4 male. Zaria, as cold hearted as she was, ignored the D4 male and ran after the D3 male. She knew nothing about healing wounds- her friend back at the district always helped her take care of any injuries Zaria would obtain. She was best at fighting, destroying- killing.

An evil grin spread across Zaria’s face as she ran after the D3 male. She had her sword held tightly in her hand as she slowly but surely caught up to him. She swung her sword and it made contact with his shins; they bled heavily as the D3 male fell to the ground.

A thump awoke Fang. He and his district partner woke up with a start. "Stay here." he said. Fang grabbed his sickle and saw the District 3 Male on the ground, and a career. "Well, no one to back you now is there career?" he sneered. The D3 Male started to crawl away and Fang kicked him.

([Just a quick note.] It’s strange; with Mel I made a character who was very quiet and afraid - if not trying to avoid conflict. Zaria is evil and twisted and is looking for trouble. She turned out more evil then I intended her to be. I find that happens sometimes; you want a character to be one way but they turn out to be something completely different.)

Zaria smiled wide as she saw the D6 male. “Well isn’t this a treat? I get to kill two people tonight.”

The excitement when she set fire to the trees in her district came back to her; maybe it wasn’t so much fire that made her happy but chaos, ruin, and burning. You could see something burn in Zaria’s eyes. Evil, cunning, danger, it was all there. She didn’t try and hide it- she was happy to be here. She was going to die back at her district, why not cause some trouble here before she died in style. “See you in hell.”

Something wasn’t right about her smile. It didn’t seem happy so much as it seemed twisted. She ran forward with her sword in her hand and swung with all the force she was able to muster, aiming for the head.

Fang's combat instincts came in. He blocked it and said "Nah." and then with his free hand he swung at the career's side. In the midst of the chaos, the District 3 Male got away.

How long Lily had been freezing. She needed to get somewhere warm or die. She climbed from her tree looking for something warm.

The way he just causally declined Zaria’s invitation to ‘burn in hell’ made Zaria feel uneasy, it wasn’t normal for someone to face death like that and not care. She was caught by surprise when he tried to slice her side. She nearly yelped as she jumped to avoid the attack. He barely missed by about a third of a second.

“Hey a little help here,” Zaria yelled to the group. They were far away- but maybe, just maybe, her voice would reach someone.

She wasn’t going to die yet; she needed to build up her story before she died. After all, what’s the fun of dying if you haven’t done something to leave behind? A dead body would do nicely, but she hadn’t had the chance to make that possible. “You just had to scare off the D3 male, didn’t you? It would have been much easier for us both.”

She swung her sword again aiming for his legs; maybe she could have him stuck to the ground like she did with the D3 male.

Fang had a cut on his legs. Fang just swung again, noticing Zaria's cry for help. "You had to call for help." he said smiling. Fang wanted badly to end this career, but didn't really want to. He decided to just injure her to show the careers he wasn't one to be messed with.

(Right now i'm waiting for someone else to reply seeing as the posting has gone from you, then me, then you and me again. You know, give someone else a chance to post.)

( Yeah i'm still here as well. Since no one else posted i'll post again in the morning. Sorry for the delay.)

(*facepalm* again, i'm sorry! Life got super busy and then my computer died. We then proceeded to go through three computers over the course of one week to try and get a working one. I know that this excuse sounds horrible and all, so let's just all agree that there's a special place in hell juuuuust for me. )

Zaria wanted nothing more then to kill this person and just go back to the warm fire. Yes, she was calling for help, and yes, she was scared; but most of all she was determined. She ignored his little remark about calling for help, he would be dead soon anyways. Who would be laughing then?

The next attempt the tribute made to injure Zaria hit. A large gash now slithered from her shoulder to just past her elbow. She clenched her teeth in an attempt not to yell out. She smiled and started to lie to herself. 'I'm fine. I'm not going to die yet. I'm not going to die to this weasel...'

“If I where you, I would run, boy. Within a minute you'll have careers on your back and ripping you apart. Who knows, we might even use your skin as a blanket.”