BoomSALMON

Hunger Games

Who do you want to win?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(The number was eight. Andrew(?) wins the fight.)

(( Sorry 'bout that. ._. ))

Edited by Shyrus

((Imma let you do your own death thingy! I guess I can help you all I can!))

Andrew quickly peaked around a tree and panicked as he noticed a spear gliding towards him, he calmed himself and coolly blowed the dart from his pipe towards Buck, he then dived backwards from the tree to dodge the spear, the spear flew slowly above his face. He felt his heart undergoing contortions as he fell from the tree and splashed in the water, he swam furiously to the surface and cried in panic, he looked to Buck who was holding a hand to a cut on the side of his neck.

"I hope you enjoy poison!" He called after Buck, he would soon die of poison, with a cut so close to his heart, he would last a two minutes at the most.

He swam away from Buck and to the nearest tree.

Dead. Buck had failed. Failed to kill that ratty D9 tribute. Overconfidence killed the career, the last career. He looked into the sky, then laid to rest. Buck was dead. His cannon sounded, leaving two tributes. The floodwater stopped rising. The only thing not submerged was the mountain.

(Act like Cato, place like Cato. Mel vs Andrew! Good Luck Shyrus and Testing)

((Yay we're all gonna' die! biggrin.gif So, if the only thing left unsubmerged was the mountain, does that mean that Andrew has to swim to the mountain? Or is the tree hes in still over the water?))

((Of course Andrew won't have to swim, he got a free canoe!))

Andrew, once satisfied with the death of Buck, swam slowly over to his canoe, he attempted to drag Buck's body out of the canoe without capsizing the canoe, it looked like it was nearly falling over as he finally dragged Buck's body out of the canoe and let go of the corpse with a gulp into the water. He climbed aboard, the canoe was sturdy, but makeshift, he pulled the shovel from his pack and used it as a paddle to patrol a wide circle around the mountain, if Mel was alive, she would be either in the near vicinity of the mountain, or more likely, on the mountain. After figuring that there was no one around the mountain, he landed his canoe on the side and began walking to the summit.

Mel stopped looking for traps and items she could use when she heard a sound. It sounded like water. "Of course it's water, stupid. The area is surrounded." No, the rhythm of the water's gentle shift was interrupted. Mel looked down and saw a canoe. "****!" No one was in it- another tribute must be n the mountain. Mel quickly took a look around. She didn't see anyone. She thought about climbing another tree but if this person was close by he or she could kill Mel whilst she was climbing up.

Mel saw a large rock and climbed it in a matter of seconds, knowing she could make it. She drew an arrow from her quiver and put it on the bowstring. She had to be careful. She pulled the string back and continued to look around nervously.

Edited by Shyrus

Andrew was walking to the top of the mountain when he realised a small girl standing about 50m away from her on the mountain, he immediately made his way to a shrub and hid behind it, he saw the girl notice the canoe and climb on top of a rock, she pulled out a bow and strung it.

"well, that's going to be hard to attack." he muttered to himself, he pulled out a blowpipe and put a pebble inside it, he shot the pebble at the tree opposite his clearing.

He pulled out both his knives in anticipation.

Mel kept looking around for any signs of a person. She knew someone was here. She slowed her breathing and narrowed her eyes to help block out the sun.

Click clack.

Mel swerved around and aimed her bow towards the noise. She almost let the arrow fly out of her fingertips but when she saw nothing there she made sure to keep the arrow in hand. Someone was here.

She kept her focus on the one spot she heard the noise. It could have been just a squirrel or something but Mel wasn’t going to take her chances. The sound came from the trees so Mel looked up into the braches. She didn’t see anything.

She turned around again to check behind her. She didn’t see any- wait.

Mel saw something in the corner of her eye when she turned around. It was something unnatural, like is shouldn’t be in the outdoors. What did she see? Mel tried to recall. What was that?’ Mel swerved around in realization.

It was a knife.

Mel tried to locate the item again but it was gone. What where the items surrounding it? There was… a rock? That wouldn’t help. There was an odd plant but there were plenty of those around.

Find it, find it quick!”

Edited by Shyrus

Andrew couldn't help but smile as Mel fell for such a handbook maneuver, as she turned around nervously, he dug the hilt of his replica knife into the ground, he angled the blade generally to allow for the glint of the blade to shine in Mel's general direction, he then instantly charged for the rock she was standing on, he shoved himself into a slight overhand on the side of the rock he was on. He was in a tight position, his right leg was extended to his side further than naturally possible, Andrew was very uncomfortable, he was struggling to hold his position and his right foot was beginning to slip, he began tensing and shaking vigorously to try and hold his position. He inevitably slipped and pushed the dirt down in a blood curdling crunch.

censorkip.gif!

The glint of the knife shone in Mel’s eyes as she turned around. She stepped out of the way but as a result fell off the rock. She quickly got up to her feet and shot the first arrow at the knife. There was a loud metallic clack as the arrow hit. Next thing she knew, she heard something slip and fall.

She quickly loaded her next arrow and pointed it in the general direction of the sound. She saw the D9 male just a little ways off. She shot the arrow.

((I’m going to assume we guess our numbers. Since this is the final fight, if Andrew wins he both dodges the arrow and kills Mel, right? Either way, I’ll guess five. ))

((EDIT: The way i kinda typed this out is a bit unfair in Mel's favor. If you want me to change it tell me. :I ))

Edited by Shyrus

Andrew nearly choked as an arrow was aimed at him, he quickly scrambled to his feet and charged Mel, extending his knife arm. He began shouting loudly to intimidate Mel, hopefully she would panic before he did.

((I choose.... 6!))

(Number was one. Mel wins the 1st ever hunger games! District 2 is honored with the first victor. So post Andrew's death whenever.)

((Wow. GG guys. Thanks for letting my into the RP, it was a lot of fun. I’m Looking forward to the next one. Would it be okay if my char was in the career alliance this time though or is her district too low? Also, do I write her victory or should I just leave it?))

Edited by Shyrus

(Write your victory your way! And sure you got a spot in the careers! Didn't know we had spectators biggrin.gif . Now how should we start the second games? Should it be in this page like 2nd hunger games in this same one or a new page?

[[ I say the same, but it's your decision ;3;. Is District 4 female available? ]]

((Nope; looks like Pro took her. A list of reserves is underneath all of the character sheets.))

((I vote it’s on this page. We had a lot of people watching so if they want to join it would be easier for them to just come here instead of trying to find another page.))

Mel started to fiddle with the arrows in her quiver. She was nervous so it wasn’t as easy to get an arrow out. Finally she was able to grab one. She strung it onto her bow and pointed it at Andrew who was now charging at her.

“I’m so sorry…”

The familiar feeling of the arrow’s feathers leaving her fingertips made Mel’s stomach churn. Time seemed to slow as her arrow flew. A sickening crack met Mel's ears at the arrow hit him in the side of the head. It wouldn’t kill him instantly; he had a few more seconds of life left. Mel felt sorry for him and wished she could just shoot him again to ensure his death wasn’t so bad, but Mel couldn’t do it. She didn’t know why. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry!”

Mel said something that she usually wouldn’t say. It was the pressure talking, what had transformed her into this strange creature that wasn’t Mel.

“You’re all sick though. You all enjoyed the hunger games didn’t you? You enjoyed watching people die. Well you know, I told another tribute who tried to kill me that. I think I made him angry. But what difference does it make? You’re all dead now. All the bad people are gone. I’m sorry you had to be one of them.”

Mel Tyler.

Age fifteen.

Health: Physical injuries are healing; mental damage is permanent/ mentally unstable.

Note: It’s getting worse by the day. She won’t recover.

((That okay Pro? As always i can change it. [i sound like a broken record now. xd.png] ))

Edited by Shyrus

Final cannon went off. 23 tributes had died. One had survived. District 2 watched in amazement as they claimed the first victor. District 9 watched in horror as Andrew slowly died. The loudspeaker then said "Our victor of the 1st Hunger Games... Mel Tyler!". A hovercraft came and Mel was whisked away from the bloody and horrible arena.

(If you want you can have Mel in the Victory Tour, and if that it too much of Power Play i will edit it. Now if you've had dead tributes you can post what they're family thinks.)

Buck's family had watched grimly ever since he struck down the D9 Female. They thought he was coming home, his determination to win was big. Then, as he died to Andrew, they were silent. His 13 year old sister with blonde hair and blue eyes like Buck cried softly, knowing her brother would never return home.

Ellis's family watched as their son became a cheery wood cutter to a dark killer. They watched him slaughter the District 3 Male, then watched a trap of his take down Bennet. They then saw him slaughter the innocent and little Pixelle, with glee. They knew he was no longer Ellis but was a lunatic. They then sighed as their son was eaten by the Mutts, placing 4th.