XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

I dunno. Possibly they could be used for walking at night, or lighting up any caves they might have to pass through.

I'm thinking of one...

I got one!

Has anybody played (or seen) Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon? In the game, they use the crystals for special things like sending messages for eachother and using it for strength,

so maybe... the hatchlings discover that they can absorb some energy from the crystal to gain health and strengthen themselves AND their elements for long journeys.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

That is very possible! Dragons, no matter how young, are very magical creatures! At least that's what I believe...

I'm going to make my new character sheet soon. If she gets approved, is it okay if I say she just hatched and was watching the others?

Just wanna ask for no reason (for now...) are we eventually going to have one or two of our hatchlings die?

I know I'm not DL but I would guess so. It would only makes sense since these are just hatchlings in a dangerous land.

Saedi might if she doesn't get free from the crevice. Or is stupid enough to piss off a bigger creature

I'm actually ok if both of my characters die...I'll miss Kikou's tackling death combo though if she does...

Ohmai.

Yes, it is possible that some of the hatchlings could die but... right now? OH HECK NAW! "Magical force feild of epicness, activate!" *Presses random button thingy*

For all of the hatchlings who were born on the first day will get a chance to mature tommorrow. But sadly, time-skips won't be starting yet. I'll wait a lil'.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

When the time comes, there is a possible chance that either Avio or Kikou will die, depending on emotional bond. (Hint: the more emotional your hatchling will be with my characters, the better the chance that he/she will die.)

...I dunno why, but I actually want to see one of our major characters to die.

Maturing already seems a bit weird, especially since on DragCave it says that most dragon mature fully within two years. Of course, we can always have a crystal have the power to mature a select few. If it would mature all of them that would just be a little too OP. So, maybe just one character per person can mature via the crystal.

Of course, this is all up to DL, since it's her RP.

honestly, im gonna keep Nate, and not add any charries. I wanna have room for POSSIBLE children inthe future depending on the rp and/or timeskips/magical aging crystal thingymabob. (srry im basically looking for an excuse to do some sprite editing. ) Wouldnt it be cool for the next generation to look like both parents?!

hehe editing....

Lillith will be a loner. And I can actually see Chess and Maer getting together, Unless Maer is a jerk enough to scare her away.

I could see that too. I don't actually see Nate with anyone, although he likes Soul. It will become an awkward love triangle with Kiki liking Nate and every other male, and Nate liking Soul. biggrin.gif Haha

Hahaha I can kind of see Chess with any male right now. And Kiki And Maer might work out, he changes around her.

ooh. Can I make a suggestion? Another hopeless romantic female, like herself. More annoying (to kiki) and more crazy. Imagine how jealous Kiki will feel if she sees another female obsessing over the same boys! haha

just a suggest smile.gif