XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Yep. Sorry if it is taking too long to post. I am partially lazy about it and i'm dealing with some other things on this Forum (kinda).

Wow... the cave has been under so many attacks lately.... and I intend to add to it. MWAHAHAHA.

I just don't know where to start. :l

Nuuuu. I will try my best to visit your RPs so they don't die out. If you have any other RP that are in need of chars, feel free to PM me. smile.gif

It is the weekends now, I think some of us are relaxing and that we have enough time to post. smile.gif

Its an awesome RP i want to join biggrin.gif but please do a recap for me its too long to read

Username: Soleas

Name: Aragon

Appearance: Like any normal electric Dragon except he is more powerful and energetic

Species: Electric Dragon

Personality: Friendly,Extremely Loyal and is always on the front line of defense to defend his friends

Mate: N/A

Talents: control the weather to his liking and never gets affected by climate changes

Other: he is an egg.One of the late to hatch

Edited by Soleas

xd.png well i took the name from lord of the rings the dwarf calls him eragon and the elf calls him aragon xd.png

Lol, what a reference! I have a feeling Kikou is going to celebrate the birth of a new male by going on a tackling spree...

Edited by Jass

There's not much going on. They introduce themselves on the first day they hatch, and chessayia got a snakebite so she can only whisper hoarsely. Kiki was tackling every male because she thought they all look pretty and fluffy and a few females. There is a raptor attack right now, although the dinosaur is having a bit of trouble trying to eat them. tongue.gif

Yes, the hatchlings are rather smart and it appears dinosaurs are not all that advanced.

Sorry for not getting on much, guys. School, homework and mini pest attacks.

Ermagerd hi everybody. Iz madez a charrie to addz to this RPz. His name is Nate and he is sadistic. XxDragonletsxX still has to approvez thoughz....

Whoop!! Awesome, I'll Post with Nate after I get done with dishes smile.gif

Edit: Hey I just realized that males and females are even now biggrin.gif

Edited by skiddajane

Glowing crystals! I think they may be useful for many things. Especially when the journey starts.

I wanna make another character...

That's a VERY good idea KK! Any suggestions on what the crystals should be made too?

Feel free to make another char, that's what i'm here for... and many other things.