Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

((She's a bit busy because she's still in the conversation with Kitsu and Shinobu))

((This might be my last post for now, so if it is, good night everyone!))

Dahlia

Dahlia looked at the direction Alicia pointed then back at the female. "Yeah. An elf, to be exact." she explained. She wished she could get back up and walk her way back to the cave, but she was in no conditions to do so. Dahlia decided to wait a little before trying to head off. "Oh. Thank you for saving me. I'm sure you just heard it, but my name is Dahlia." she promptly thanked Alicia and introduced herself.

Salazr

"It's a shame that so many brothers and sisters have perished." Salazr said, lamenting on the dragons that didn't survive. But there wasn't much he could do about those. Focus on the present and future, a new chance for his race to rise up from ruins. "So, we have to recruit new dragons for our cause... What about Kievo, our overlord?" Salazr looked at Bielgrath.

Ingrid

Ingrid stared at Camile. "Why she deserves death? Well, just look at what she has done to poor me!" she promptly tore off one of her bandages, exposing the wound it was patching up. "Even though I enjoyed every second of it." she quietly remarked. Her yellow eyes focused on the stranger. "And me? I am Alicia!" Ingrid said. She paused. "No, wait. That was that stupid apple's name... Aha! No, my name is Ingrid!" she truly introduced herself.

Shinobu

Shinobu watched as the wound closed. She looked at Elly, rather impressed. "So, you can use healing spells... You're talented, if I may say so myself!" she smiled. The constant smiling... Shinobu wanted to look as friendly as possible. "I aspire to be a great cleric some day. Maybe I can teach you a spell or two?" she said. Definitely not an advanced spell as not only she didn't have full control over these but also Shinobu didn't know if Elly could handle those, but maybe a basic or even an intermediate spell?

Edited by MetalDragon

"And this is Irina." Alicia said and looked at Irina, who simply nodded. She had stopped bleeding, but was still injured. Alicia started to clean out Irina's wounds. She did not have enough bandages to help Irina though, even before she used some on Dahlia.

----------

"Unfortunately, I do not know what to do of Kievo... To revive our lord, his remains would be required. And only those Generals that betrayed us would know of those whereabouts. I have tried to remove the information from Drago, but he refuses to listen to reason. The only true reason I have not yet disposed of him..." Bielgrath said and looked up at the two moons above.

Camile chuckled. "So, you want me to kill this person who triedto kill you? Are they evil?" She was quite interested now.

Lou groaned in pain. "Drakaht...where are you?" she asked looking around. Her eyesight had gone double and undeniable from the pain.

(The revival spells are in Lou's books btw)

Edited by Lothuialel

" I'm over here. What's wring?" He replied. He turned around and said to Elly:" Elly! Lou's hurt, do you still have the book?"

-------------------

Crawling out of the pipeline several miles from the town, Nar coughed and spat out a mouthful of dirty water. He had made it out of the village without harm. He coughed again. This sewer smells worse than my grandpa. he looked around his surroundings and found himself in a river. The same forest he had entered earlier was in front of him. He growled as he recalled what had happened earlier. He made his way into the forest.

Edit: Does anyone here play pokemon x & y?

Edited by Melomancer

(Oi. Lou, you had to include the infernal devices/mortal stuff in this? Btw, Shadow Hunters are Nephilim, which is always dominant, and if the James Carstairs you are talking about is the one in the infernal devices...)

Celariel heard Dahlia call, but he couldn't pinpoint the exact location. He thought she was somewhere to his right, but he couldn't be sure. "Dahlia, exactly where are you?" Celariel called back.

Edit: (No, I might get it and a 3DS for the holidays, or I could get Civilization 5)

Edited by Epic_Ninja_1

(Yeah I know. I got bored when you guys weren't on.)

Lou closed her eyes and laid her head on her knees. She covered the back of her head with her arms to block out the light...wait. Light? She looked up and sure enough, light filtered from outside. "Dawn..." she whispered. "Drakaht, you must go to the back of the cave!" she put her head back down and worked on breathing.

(I am half-way done with Clockwork Princess. And yes, I was mentioning Jem Carstairs. I'm a fan:))

" It's fine, I can endure it for an hour at most. Lou, how do I use the healing spell? If we wait any longer, your wings may have a harder time healing." He replied." Elly, we need the book, Lou is hurt really badly, her wings got fried."

Edited by Melomancer

((Elly is out of sight from where you guys are, you'll have to make him find her.))

( Oh. sorry.)

Looking around, Drakaht shouted again" Elly, where are you?" He said to Lou" Lie down, you'll feel better." He flew upwards above the trees, scanning the forest for Elly.

Lou sighed. "I don't need a healing spell, I need a healing rune. Runes work better and last longer." Lou growled. She stumbled to the back of the cave and laid down. She felt as though she had a hangover. Not that she had ever been that drunk, but she knew the feeling from past drunkards. Don't stay out too long. She telepathically said to Drakaht.

((I have Pokémon Y, and I'm on my way to the 7th gym! I found a shiny Goomy yesterday.))

Dahlia

Dahlia heard Celariel calling back for her. She tried to come up with a way of getting spotted... and had an idea. "Celariel, look out for the arrow and find your way here!" she cried as she got her bow out. Dahlia pulled the string and nocked an arrow, it strained her a little but she could take it. She aimed up and shot the arrow flying up in the sky, taking care so she wouldn't get hit as it came back down.

Ingrid

Ingrid looked at Camile with a rather twisted smile. "Yes. Eeeviiiiiiillll..." she said in a monotone, madness in her voice. "I cut her up, but I'm sure she's still alive... Grr! I could have finished her myself, had she not left me in this state!" the madwoman said now angered. Ingrid could have just stabbed Dahlia in the skull and be done with it right that moment, but she lost her strengths before she could do so. The irony in this story was that Ingrid was the real "evil" aggressor.

Salazr

Salazr snarled. So, the even the other generals had turned on them... He growled in disgust of those. He now knew this "Drago" was one of the dragons he had to seek. He looked back at Bielgrath. "If reason won't work, why bother?" he questioned. "We can torture the information out of them if we learn their weaknesses... Physical or emotional. And don't come up with the usual excuse of "they're too tough to be tortured". Nobody is exempt from certain weaknesses." he continued.

Camile chuckled. "Alright. You have my word. I will go on and investigate while finding this evil person. Till then," She bantered off at that point. That women is mad... The Nephilim thought to herself. "Common Asa, we need to ride faster." The pair galloped off at a neck-breaking rate.

Ingrid

Ingrid watched as Camile left her. "And when you find her, make sure to break all of ribs! Rip off one of her arms! STAB HER THROUGH THE EYE!" she shouted at the departing woman and laughed to herself as if she had just told a joke. Disposing of people in well, the most creative way possible was one of her hobbies. Sure, it's fun to stab people, but it's more fun to stab them in the face! Or just stab them in the neck and leave them to die! All the ways and methods you could use to kill someone... Ingrid grinned. Those thoughts made her feel like just finding a random stranger to murder. But she couldn't do anything until the herbs had taken full effect. Unfortunate for her, fortunate for the rest of the normal people.

Ingrid sat down underneath a tree and watched the bugs march by on the grassy ground. She was admited she was a killer, but that didn't mean she could enjoy some peace either. The madwoman took her daggers out for a brief examination. She passed her fingers on the blades' edges to make sure they weren't dull. After cutting her fingers onto them, she concluded the blades obviously didn't lose their sharpness. Ingrid put her weapons away and, out of boredom, began to count the number of insects on the ground.

Camile slowed her horse down in front of a lake. She allowed him to rest and get water. Cam decided to sit next to an old oak tree. The tree had bare patches were deer and elk ate the bark. Some of the twigs were gone from the moose. Camile sighed and took out her fighting technique book. She decided to read about the skills needed to kill dragons. She shook her head. That chapter wasn't in this book. It would be in the book of the white. That book is now rumored to be in the hands of a dragon.

Asa began to wicker worried. He turned in circles like a mad dog with fleas. "Asa, cut it..." Camile broke off. There standing in front of her was a ghost. "Greatings" the white filmy thing said. "You have come to spirit lake. What is thou's bidding?" Camile just stared in wonderment. "I only came here to rest and water my horse." "Leave!" The ghost cried out before disappearing.

Camile stood up and thought, How rude. Who was that?

Edited by Lothuialel

Camile slowed her horse down in front of a lake. She allowed him to rest and get water. Cam decided to sit next to an old oak tree. The tree had bare patches were deer and elk ate the bark. Some of the twigs were gone from the moose. Camile sighed and took out her fighting technique book. She decided to read about the skills needed to kill dragons. She shook her head. That chapter wasn't in this book. It would be in the book of the white. That book is now rumored to be in the hands of a dragon.

Asa began to wicker worried. He turned in circles like a mad dog with fleas. "Ass cut it..." Camile broke off. There standing in front of her was a ghost. "Greatings" the white filmy thing said. "You have come to spirit lake. What is thou's bidding?" Camile just stared in wonderment. "I only came here to rest and water my horse." "Leave!" The ghost cried out before disappearing.

Camile stood up and thought, How rude. Who was that?

((Again?))

"Ass cut it..."

((You did it again. ninja.gif

Anyway, not much I can do here without the others.))

Ingrid

As she counted the little critters, Ingrid began to think on her situation. First of all, what was she even doing in that forest? Seaching for someone, she had remembered the person's name but she figured that he was gone already. Kitsu couldn't be near her - she had lost him. She sighed, he looked like a fairly interesting person. Maybe it was time to give up on the searching. So what could she do now? Ingrid was bored; to the point she was just counting bugs on the ground to pass the time. Perhaps it was time for her favorite drink and/or food... Chocolate! But where would she find it? Nowhere in the woods, for sure. Well, she knew it came from cocoa. Ingrid even knew a recipe to make chocolate from the fruit. But she needed other ingredients... None of which were available in the forest.

Were she in some kind of animated cartoon, a lightbulb would've appeared over her head. Wasn't it obvious? Ingrid could just head to the closest town and buy her favorite food there. She'd need to remain discreet though - most towns had wanted posters with her face on it, she needed something to conceal her identity with. Maybe a hood? Or a scarf over the face? Any of those could work. Now, the hard part was finding one without actually having to purchase them, as that would require entering a village, a town or a city. Maybe she'd have to steal one...

While she was lost in those thoughts, Ingrid realized she had just lost count of the insects. She groaned and started over from zero.

Edited by MetalDragon

"Torture is exactly what I meant when I said I tried to be 'reasonable with them'." Bielgrath said with a bit of sadisticness in his voice, "Of course their not to tough to be tortured. The problem is Drago realizes the reason why we need him. The other Generals have either gone into hiding or died." Bielgrath responded, then looked to a direction. "But talking will get us nowhere. What we need is soldiers, and I think I know where to get a few." Bielgrath said and began to fly in a direction, expecting that Salazr would follow.

Salazr

Salazr listened to what Bielgrath said. He nodded and took off after him, going at a pace enough to accompany the general. He was sure his superior knew exactly what he was doing. Getting new soldiers would be the first step, to symbolize the return of his kin. If torture was needed, Salazr would happily help. His mouth was basically an odd-shaped furnace, extremely hot and with fire constantly burning inside and pouring off into the outside. He growled a little, thoughts of the "Shadow Hunter" fleeing still in his head. Salazr looked at Bielgrath. "And what would we do next, brother? Unleash terror on the inferiors?" he asked, clearly refering to the other races by "inferiors".

"Unfortunately not, Salazr. I do not want the world to realize what we are doing, yet. Especially since we do not know exactly what condition our soldiers will be in. As a result, the enemy does indeed out number us. A time of rebuilding must begin, if we are to have any chance of taking back what is ours." Bielrath said with a bit of spite in his voice, as he very much hated the idea of postponing the massacre of the other races. "However, we dragons will indeed need someplace to begin our rebuilding from. And I think I know just where to find such a place once we clean it up..." Bielgrath said with a chuckle, hoping that Salazr would partially understand what he meant by this, that the 'clean up' would be the removal of the inhabitants.

((Bielgrath is planing to recruit young dragons (along with old followers of Kievo that might still live), as for the place that will be revealed soon enough.))

Salazr

Salazr looked at Bielgrath. Just going along with his plan sounded like the best idea for now. "Very well. Let's get some soldiers on our side." he said, following the Black Marrow. He was told they'd need a place to rebuild from, and the general knew of one - it just needed to be "cleaned up". Salazr paused to think what that'd mean and quickly got it. A grin twisted its way on his face, the flames in his mouth got intenser. "I have the feeling I'll enjoy cleaning said place up." he said with a light chuckle.