Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

Lou leaned heavily against Drakaht. She now felt the acke in her limbs. Her joints felt stiff, her muscles shook. "Drakaht...remind me to thank you later." She puffed a small sigh. Her eyes stung with tears and eventually filled with them. She would not be able to fly for another thousand years for that is how long it takes for the membranes and muscles to regenerate. All that was left of her wings now was bone and the skin that covered that bone. Drago and Bielgrath's flames had burned them to nothing. She chucked and burried her head in Drakaht's neck in agony. The saddle rested heavily on her back with everyone's traveling packs and gear.

(I think he would still be in the mouth of the cave with the horses.)

"Lou, get back into human form and climb onto my back.I'll be able to get you to help much faster.I'll carry the bags. Are there any spells that could be used to heal your wings?"

Lou thought about that for a moment. "Let's see...puncture wounds....fevers....scratches....poison.....generating flesh..." That stopped her. "There maybe something. But it will still take two weeks. As for the bags, Celariel! Get down here and help! We need this saddle off of me and onto Drakaht!" She looked at Drakaht gratefully. "I owe you big time. You saved my life and carried me away from danger." She sighed, "I can't morph with the saddle on."

(There, now Celariel is included.)

"I know I'm going to regret this." Alicia thought to herself and grabbed the bag off her back and sat it on the ground, she began pulling out some bandages that had been made from various pieces of clothing and other clothes, along with a canteen of water. Slowly Alicia tried to wash out Dahlia's wounds with the water to wash out any dirt or debris and to follow up with bandaging.

Irina simply watched, badly injured herself. She however seemed surprised that Alicia had chosen to help the human, especially considering the mood she had been in for a while now.

((New chars ahoy!))

The large brown Copper dragon roared loudly as he soared through the skies, surveying the scene both up there and down on the ground. Small puffs of fire constantly dripped down from his jaws as he looked around as if searching for something. "I swear, I sensed you around here...!" Salazr thought to himself as he sped up. While magic was off-limits for him, as a dragon he still had telepathy. And he knew he sensed a fellow dragon nearby. Actually, several of them. But only this certain one mattered to him, for it was familiar to him. Salazr flew faster in hopes of catching up with this dragon.

~~//~~

In a meadow within a forest, was an asleep Shinobu, lying on a large tree stump. Not an "asleep Shinobu" for long though, as she was beginning to wake up from her slumber. She yawned loudly and rubbed her eyes before looking around. The girl then checked if her belongings were still with her. Water bottles? Check. Saber? Check. Purse with medicine? Check. Good! Everything was there. She sighed in relief after knowing that she wasn't robbed in her sleep. "Well, I better get going!" Shinobu thought to herself as she got up from the stump and headed off. She wanted to hit the next town or city as soon as possible. In such world she lived in, there were injured people everywhere. She couldn't help all of them of course, but she wanted to attend to as many as she could.

~~//~~

Dahlia could feel water cleaning her wounds, and the open injuries being patched up by bandages. That actually was enough to cause her to open her eyes. She thought she was found by her companions - they were saving her! ...That is, until she saw that it wasn't someone she knew. Dahlia jumped up startled with a shriek, and tried to back away, but she groaned as the sharp pain shot back up in her nerves and she collapsed back on the ground. She looked at the stranger who was helping her. "Who are you...? What are you doing to me?" she asked.

~~//~~

Ingrid continued through the trees, until she found what she wanted - a species of herbs with medical properties growing on the ground. After stealing so many of those from herbalists (alive or not), she was able to easily recognize those. There were a bunch of dead orcs around, too. The young woman cut some of the orcs' clothes and picked the herbs, and wrapped the plants around her injuries hoping it'd work. Ingrid sat down underneath a large tree to wait a little for the herbs to have effect.

"Coming!" Celariel shouted to Lou. Grabbing the bags, Celariel ran down to Drakaht and Lou. Celariel took the saddle off of Lou, and strapped it onto Drakaht. "There done. Do you guys need the bags for anything?"

"He is going to carry them so that I can morph to my human form and ride him up to the cave. Since my wings are useless, I will be able to carry everyone's bags while Drakaht carries some people and Nendir and someone else ride the two horses. I can't fly, but I can at least carry something. Drakaht will just carry me up to the cave where I will need you to draw a rune on my arms." Lou replied gently. She morphed to her human form and climbed onto the saddle that now rested on Drakaht.

As he flew through the skies, Salazr sensed that the presence was getting closer. In fact, he could already see who it belonged to. Up ahead of him was a Black Marrow dragon, blood falling off its wings as it looked quite injured. For most, that was just a normal Black Marrow, albeit a dangerous-looking one. But not for Salazr. He knew it wasn't just another dragon. It was a battle-hardened dragon, one of Kievo's generals! And the scars were there to prove his experience. The Copper dragon thought for a while, and remembered the Black Marrow's name. "Bielgrath!" he roared in a greeting manner and flew over to his side. "Do my eyes and mind deceive me? I thought you were dead!" he said, fairly curious about his fellow dragon.

~~//~~

Shinobu took the time to appreciate the scenery around her. It wasn't like you could see such nice forest everywhere in this poor world hit by drought and wars. She walked slowly, so she could enjoy looking at the beautiful trees and other plants that were there. The air was serene, the chirps of little birds flying around contributed for a peaceful woods setting. Everything looked perfect. If only Shinobu didn't feel peckish right now...

It wasn't like she knew much about survival. Other than her vast knowledge of healing plants and spells, Shinobu was a completely inexperienced traveler who knew next to nothing about hunting, scavenging, etc. She didn't know, for example, how to even wield a bow. Since she didn't know how to, she relied mostly on finding fruit to eat and store some to eat later; and purchasing food from towns, cities and villages she'd stop at. Shinobu sighed as she thought about the next town to go to. She remembered about her old home - were her parents and friends okay? She hadn't heard of anyone so far. "I hope everyone's doing okay..." She hoped for their safety and well-being.

Edited by MetalDragon

"I'm Alicia. And I'm trying to help you." she said and went over to Dahlia to try and finish bandaging up her wounds.

------

Bielgrath heard someone yell his name and turned his head sharply to the side, he fully extended his wings and beat them multiple times as he began to climb up as though he was flying away, before descending back down at a high rate and stopping just in front of the Copper Dragon, he seemed to glare at Salazr for a moment. "Do I know you?" he asked and continued staring him down. "Wait... I think I do know you. Salazr, yes?" he asked in place of his previous question, his wings were no longer bleeding as bad now.

Dahlia's first instinct was to try to back off from Alicia... But in such state of pain and with so many injuries, she had no choice but relax and allow the stranger to aid her.

~~//~~

Salazr nodded and looked at Bielgrath. He stopped, beating his wings to remain airborne. The glare didn't faze him much, but he hoped the Black Marrow wouldn't turn hostile on him. "Yes, that is correct." he said. "The others kept saying you were dead, and I was inclined to believe them... Until now, anyway." he explained why he thought Bielgrath was dead. The Copper dragon was also sure he wasn't just hallucinating or seeing ghosts either. He quickly took note of the general's injuries. "You're wounded, brother. Were any humans giving you trouble?" he asked. The "brother" wasn't to refer to him as an actual sibling, but rather to refer to his fellow kin in a respectful way.

~~//~~

Shinobu wandered the woods until she came across two figures: one of a female child, and the other of a young boy. She stopped and looked at them, curious. If she was Dahlia, surely her first move would be to draw her weapon and shout aggressively at the strangers. But she wasn't. Shinobu was... well, Shinobu. "Um. Hello?" she said softly.

Lou suddenly thought of something. "Dahlia. Where is she?." Lou looked around worriedly, "Dahlia! Where are you?!" she glanced at Celariel. "Go get a horse from Nendir and look for her please. Nendir and Elly can draw te runes to help me." She closed her eyes and said in Lithuianian,"Ranką draugui visada gali būti šalia." Lou muttered. She looked at Celariel. "Good luck in finding Dahlia."

Elly and Kitsu turned to find another Elly, shy, baked away and hid behind Kitsu, peeking out from behind a bit. Kitsu smiled. "Ello!" He cheerfully greeted the female stranger. His eyes were full of curiosity. He ran up to the other female until his face almost met with the other female. "What's your name?" He asked and immediately backed off a few meters after he had said that. He smiled. He didn't expect so many people to stalk! The list was becoming bigger each few hours, which he enjoyed.

Shinobu returned the boy's smile with her own. They looked friendly. "I'm Shinobu! And you?" she promptly introduced herself, not minding that the stranger was all over her face for a brief moment. If they were friendly and warm, that's all that mattered. Shinobu leaned to her side so she could look better at the child who hid behind the boy. "Hey... Hello there! What's your name?" she asked with a warm smile on her face. She thought maybe the little girl was shy, that was why she was hiding. Or maybe she was afraid of the saber she carried? Shinobu wasn't sure. Perhaps it was time to buy a sheath for her blade.

After a few moments Alicia was done. The icy wind of the night continued to blow, Alicia looked at Irina for a moment then back at Dahila. "Were you with those two other dragons?" she asked.

----

"I merely had an encounter with the traitor Drago, along with some human sympathizers. " was Bielgrath's first response, "Everyone thinks I am dead... Good, very good." Bielgrath said taking pleasure in the fact everyone thought he was dead.

(human sympathizers? Who? Lou and Drakaht are dragons, Ingrid is a dragon too I think.)

(Wow one character is hard to keep up with when all the other people you RP with aren't on.)

((If they sympathize with them, they're human sympathizers. And Ingrid's human, as I stated that when you asked me before.

If you find yourself constantly locked, feel free to create another character.))

Dahlia looked at Alicia, unable to move any of her limbs. "Two other dragons? What are you talking about?" she asked. She wondered if those two came in contact with Lou and Drakaht, but she had to make sure first.

~~//~~

"Grah. Sympathizers and traitors." Salazr snarled with disgust in his voice and looked down at the ground. If there was something he hated more than other races... It'd be those who sympathized with them and dragons who did not side with Kievo. Those were traitors to their own kin in Salazr's eyes. He wished he had found Bielgrath sooner, so he could burn those scoundrel. He looked back at Bielgrath, sharply turning his head as he did so. "'Good'? It sounds like you have a plan there." Salazr said, his red eyes focused on the Black Marrow.

"I'm Kitsu! And that's..." Kitsu paused. What was her name again? It was strange, seeing how he could remember Ingrid's name but could not remember the witches name. "....Uhh....Was it Elle or L? Elly or Billy?" He muttered. "I got it! Its Milly!" He exclaimed. "It's Elly." The witch corrected him. "......" Kitsu stared at Elly, still smiling. He then slammed his head on a tree several times. "ARGH! I KNEW IT WAS ELLY! WHY WHY WHY?!" He exclaimed as he headbutted the tree. Elly just stared at him before going to read her book again.

"Wait! Please, don't do that!" Shinobu exclaimed in a worried tone as she stood between Kitsu and the tree to prevent the boy from hitting it with his head. "Are you hurt...?" she asked, looking at closely his head to check for bleeding or wounds. They may have just met, but Shinobu had a strong will not only to help anyone she could but also to prevent them to get hurt. That went for everyone she met. "Well... It's nice to meet you, Kitsu." she said with a sigh. She didn't understand why he was doing that. Shinobu looked at Elly and smiled. "You too, Elly!" she spoke.

Kitsu made a thumbs up sign and smiled. "Nah, I'm not hurt at allll!~" He replied to the female. His forehead then bled the moment he had said that. Elly stared at Kitsu's forehead and snickered quietly as she hid behind a tree to continue to read the book.

((Alicia is a human befriended with Irina, so when Drakaht and Lou showed up to help, Bielgrath in turn took them both as sympathizers.))

"I hid from this world because everywhere I went, I was wanted dead. So, I gave them the illusion they so desperately wanted... And if my own side is convinced I am dead, then in turn so are my enemies. I am free to plot and plan without their interruptions. When someone finally notices, it will be too late for them to do anything about it!" Bielgrath yelled, then started to chuckle. His wings no longer seemed to be bleeding.

----

"One of them was a Vampire, the other... Well, I'm not quite sure. It was hard to see." Alicia responded.

Camile Carstairs rode a massive black stallion named Asa. She rode over logs and fallen trees as well as tight spaces in the forest. Her heartbeats matched the rhythm of the hoof-beats. She drew a long sword and decapitated a demon who turned toward her angrily. That was lucky. Demeriad would have killed me if I hadn't killed him. Cam thought to herself. She slowed Asa to a stop to clean her blade. Then the pair set off again at a harsh gallop.

(Who wants to meet her?)

((She could come across Shinobu or Ingrid maybe? Or if you want a fight, Salazr (which also would mean meeting Bielgrath))

Dahlia pondered. One was a Vampire dragon - that'd be Drakaht. And the other was hard to see... That fit Lou's appearence perfectly, though she didn't know what breed of dragon she was. It could be a bad move to say she was with them, but... "Yeah. I was looking for 'em. What happened?" she said. She was feeling a little better, so she sat up.

~~//~~

Salazr listened to Bielgrath's plot, little flames dripping from his jaws. "Ah. A smart move, brother." he remarked. "Where are the others? We have to make our move if we want to crush those puny humans." he said.

~~//~~

Shinobu gasped after seeing blood run down from Kitsu's forehead. "Yes, you are! Hold on!" she cried and opened her purse in a hurry. She was a little in panic even though a bleeding forehead wasn't really something that could kill you. Almost dropping the bag in the process, Shinobu pulled out some bandages. Her purse really was full of medicine-related things. "Here, let me help you." she stepped towards Kitsu and tried to wrap the bandages around his wound.

~~//~~

Ingrid stood up as she began to feel better. The herbs really were working. The madwoman stretched her body and neck, before looking around. What was she doing, again...? She remembered she was searching for someone, but the name slipped away from her mind. "Gah, who was it again...?" she asked herself in her thoughts.

Melomancer is here!!!!! Yippee!!!!))

Lou is a Shadow Walker))

Camile rode till she found an opening. She saw shadows on the ground and looked up. Two dragons were flying above. She stopped her horse and glared at them. "Dragons and those two don't look like good guys." she took out her golden bow and aimed high. She took a shot and hoped to hit her target.

(I will attempt all three:D)