Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

Bielgrath flew further and further and soon something could be seen in the distance, it appeared to be some form of ancient castle surrounded by flat lands. The ground here was also scorched, but there were no signs of even so much of small patches of grass starting to go. Whatever this area was, had remained totally dead. The castle had multiple towers, all of which were in ruin and mostly gone. Some Draconic statues sat alongside the outer wall of the castle, some statues seemingly smashed. This particular castle seemed far larger than human castles, as though it was meant for something bigger, large portions of the wall were also destroyed and wide open, Bielgrath descended down quickly and flew over this ruined castle letting out a loud roar as he flew. Quickly he flew up again and descended onto the tower in the center of the castle's courtyard, landing on the rubble that was now it's roof. Several stone blocks fell off the side as he landed and crashed into the ground shattering.

Bielgrath stood on this tower and looked around below, from within various tunnels in the ground, openings in the wall and castle some dragons began to come out of various species. All of them were greatly malnourished, almost skeletons. Most of them had scars and some were even completely missing their wings or tails, a few were missing various limbs or eyes. The air around the castle smelt strongly of the dead and decayed, many of these dragons seemed as though they could hardly hold themselves up. They were looking up at Bielgrath weakly, their spirits seemed broken and their eyes filled with hopelessness.

Bielgrath seemed to wait for Salazr to land on one of the other towers.

Edited by Sean175

Salazr

Salazr glanced down at the ruined castle before landing on one of the destroyed towers. An eerie air filled the place. He didn't remember such place before, but to have such impressive and large castle... Surely it belonged to dragons some time. He could see the weak dragons standing on the ground. He assumed those were either war veterans or potential recruits, and their condition was going to be used in order to get them to join their cause. Salazr was surely a ruthless dragon, but only towards other races. He cared deeply about his own, as it could be noticed when he refered to them as brother or sister. He could barely stand what was truly an horrifying sight. "Look at our brothers and sisters. It's a shame to see them in such state." Salazr remarked, with a low growl. He quickly reminded himself that there was a place to be cleared off its inhabitants, but he sincerely hoped this was not it.

Lou sighed. "I don't need a healing spell, I need a healing rune. Runes work better and last longer." Lou growled. She stumbled to the back of the cave and laid down. She felt as though she had a hangover. Not that she had ever been that drunk, but she knew the feeling from past drunkards. Don't stay out too long. She telepathically said to Drakaht.

Camile slowed her horse down in front of a lake. She allowed him to rest and get water. Cam decided to sit next to an old oak tree. The tree had bare patches were deer and elk ate the bark. Some of the twigs were gone from the moose. Camile sighed and took out her fighting technique book. She decided to read about the skills needed to kill dragons. She shook her head. That chapter wasn't in this book. It would be in the book of the white. That book is now rumored to be in the hands of a dragon.

Asa began to wicker worried. He turned in circles like a mad dog with fleas. "Asa, cut it..." Camile broke off. There standing in front of her was a ghost. "Greatings" the white filmy thing said. "You have come to spirit lake. What is thou's bidding?" Camile just stared in wonderment. "I only came here to rest and water my horse." "Leave!" The ghost cried out before disappearing.

Camile stood up and thought, How rude. Who was that?

Just so my last two posts don't get lost and to make sure Melomancer doesn't get lost either. Anyway, Camile is open if anyone has an open character they'd like to RP with.))

((Shinobu is with Elly and Kitsu but she can interact with Camile if you'd like to))

Bielgrath simply nodded as Salazr spoke, he looked down at the dragons below and let out another loud roar. "Hear me my brethren. I am Bielgrath, the most trusted general of our lord Kievo. And I have come here, to offer you all that you have lost." Bielgrath said as he continued to look down at the dragons below, some of them looked at each other confused and looked back up at him. "Many of you followed Kievo once before, many of you are those descendant of those who followed Kievo. You know either from first hand experience, or from tales that have been handed down what we once had. Or else, you would not have remained within this castle for so many thousands of years." he said and turned his head from side to side looking at the weak dragons, "But now, we shall return to re-create that age, to re-unite all of dragon kind once more and to exterminate all the other races! This opportunity is ours for the taking, we can rebuild. We can recreate. We can rise, again!" Bielgrath said and roared again, some chatter could be heard from the dragons down below. "Now, make your choice. Are you with us?!" he yelled and looked down at the dragons below.

Slowly a red dragon lifted up it's head, it's eyes sunken into it's head. It let out a loud roar in response, more dragons began to lift their head up and roar. Soon the roars began to drown out all other sounds, even the wind. The roars grew louder and more ferocious as more dragons began to join in. Bielgrath grinned as the roars continued to grow, he could no longer even hear himself think at this point. Some of the dragons began to open their wings, as though they were ready to take off.

Edited by Sean175

((Sure! You'll have to meet Shinobu up though, as she's just minding her own business at the moment.))

Salazr

A classic, motivational speech. And it was working, Salazr surely would've gone deaf if he had those frail, human ears. He let loose his own loud and terrifying roar to join his fellow kin and opened his wings. The Copper dragon was ready for action. He couldn't help but add his own speech to let himself be heard by the dragons. "My brothers and sisters!" Salazr started. "For so long have the other races humiliated us. For so long have these vermin taken away what is rightfully ours! They set their dirty foot on our lands and dare to eat our food! Are we going to stand idly by while that happens?! No! Not any longer! We shall arise, and burn exterminate all of these vermin to the ground!" he said loudly and roared once again with pride, his short speech was full of ethnocentrism.

Shinobu

Shinobu had leaned her back onto a tree and went back to her book of healing spells. Seeing the little girl perform a spell made her wish she had her basic and intermediate-level books with her to practice her own spells, but they'd just weigh her down. She kept her eyes on the book, carefully studying its words and enchantments.

Edited by MetalDragon

The dragons roared even more as Salazr gave his speech, many of the dragons began to sink their claws into the stone walls and climb up to the top. Bielgrath opened his wings wide and flew down into the courtyard, he sunk his claws into what appeared to be a large statue that was slightly bigger than a dragon, he lifted it straight up and was now carrying it. "To the lands, where the insurrection first began and betrayed our trust!" he said and began to fly in a direction. The statue he was carrying reflected in the moonlight, a near perfect statue of Kievo himself. The only thing that kept it from being perfect was the damage it had sustained with time. The dragons that had climbed up the walls and towers began to open their wings and fly after Bielgrath, they had used these as a launching pad as they were too weak to maneuver around the walls or towers if they had taken off from the ground. Those that could not fly hopped onto the backs of those that could. Bielgrath seemed to be heading almost straight north...

Camile walked beside her horse to warm him up. She spoke softly to him. Sometimes she did wish that he could talk back to her. She stopped the horse and stated at a young girl who up against a tree with a book. "Hello." she said.

((umm....was that book Elly's? Haha, well, Lou's book sure is getting passed around then.))

((No, the book on advanced healing is Shinobu's.))

Salazr

Salazr watched as dragon began to climb onto walls and towers to fly off. It was time to act, at last. As he was quite large and strong, he allowed one of the dragons who couldn't fly to climb onto his back. He was helping a brother out, he thought. Salazr roared loudly once again and took off after Bielgrath, it was a little different to fly with a dragon on his back but nothing he couldn't handle.

Shinobu

Shinobu lowered her book so she could see who was speaking to her. It was a new voice, a new person, greeting her. "Umm... Hello." she returned the greet softly. The girl was fairly nervous now, she was sure she had upset the other two strangers in a way or another. She didn't want to mess up again. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Shinobu asked with her eyes now focused on the female, hoping for a better outcome than the last time she asked someone what they were doing.

Melo!!! *Attacks Melomancer* what up buddy?))

"I'm Camile Carstairs. This is Asa, my partner. He doesn't talk much." She looked at the person. "Who are you? Oh and we were just walking around. I'm trying to find a mission to do or an investigation."

( I beat the elite four already, but lucky you. I've never found a shiny legit in all my years playing pokemon.)

I won't Drakaht replied. He flew around, hoping to find someone who could use healing runes. As he flew a bit further from where they were, he saw a little girl with a book near a tree. A woman with a horse was talking to her. Feeling curious, he descended and landed behind the girl.

-------------------

As Nar trekked through the forest again, a thought occurred to him. What if those dragons are still here? I would take it as a chance to get revenge, but I have no weapons.. He looked around for something to defend himself with. He spotted a young woman with orange hair. He called out to her" Hey, lady!"

(Hi,)

Edited by Melomancer

Camile turned. She chucked back a scream. "He-hello, dragon. What can I do for you?" she asked.

Lou closed her eyes.

(I beat the elite four seven times in a row. Me and my legendary pokèmon have been successful.)

((My team is level 45 and I feel very underleveled but I have strong Pokés. Also, Shinobu isn't a child if that's what you meant by "little girl"))

Shinobu

Shinobu smiled sheepishly. It wasn't like she didn't know horses couldn't talk much... But oh well. "I'm Shinobu!" she introduced herself, as she kept her smile up. Camile said something about missions and investigations... Shinobu wasn't sure what she meant with all that. "What kind of mission or investigation?" she asked now that curiousity got the better of her. That is, until she felt something strange behind her... She turned and shrieked loudly upon seeing the Vampire dragon. "Eek! Don't hurt me!" Shinobu cried in startle and backed off.

Ingrid

Ingrid looked angrily at an orc who was approaching her. She lost her count! "Shhh! Can't you see?! I'm busy counting those insects!" she growled and looked back down. "Why don't you join me?" she invited the stranger into her... Strange little activity. Ingrid started to count again.

Camile stood in front of Shinibu. "What do you need dragon? We will do

Anything as long as you don't hurt us." she said defensively.

( oh. Sorry. For some reason, I assumed that Shinobu was around the same age as Elly.sorry.)

"I'm not going to hurt you, I just need help. Do any of you know how to use healing runes? My friend is badly hurt and needs help, and we can't find our other friends."he awnsered. He thought to himself why is it that almost every human is afraid of me?

-------------

Hearing her statement, Nar replied" I would love to count insects with you." He sat down next to her. " what number are you at?"

((Um... what the heck? Nar's really going to count bugs with the mad girl? blink.gif ))

Ingrid

Ingrid looked somewhat surprised at Nar. Nobody had ever joined in counting insects with her! Well, she had never counted little critters before. It was just something she came up to kill boredom with. But she was excited nevertheless. "Before you came and interrupted me, I had counted two hundred and eighty-seven bugs! But now I've only counted fifteen..." Ingrid said and looked down. There weren't many bugs now, compared to when she started.

Shinobu

Shinobu's eyes gleamed with excitement as she heard the words "healing runes". She didn't know about runes, but she knew about healing! It was a good opportunity to test her skills and maybe an advanced spell. She eagerly raised her hand. "I don't know runes, but I know some great healing spells... I'm a cleric, you see!" she smiled. "If I had a look at your friend, I could figure out a way to help." she continued and opened her book, ready to find magic fit for the situation.

Edited by MetalDragon

"Hold on. Shinobu, only certain circumstances need spells. He specifically asked for runes. Why runes? What is wrong with him?" Camile asked wondering about the vampire's friend.

Sighing in relief, Drakaht replied" I don't really know, but she said runes last longer. Hop onto my back, I'll bring you to her"

-------------------------

Nar looked at the bugs crawling on the ground." In my village, we teach the children to count bugs as a patience test. To teach them to not be hasty. If they lose count, they are punished. It teaches them to focus." He pointed at a small bug " There's one there. Now it's sixteen."

"Runes last longer because they scar the skin. In that way, they last and work faster. That is why runes work better for some situations. Common Shinobu, I may need a spell from you to help. Runes may need a little....spelltouch." She climbed onto the dragon. "Asa, don't look at me like that! I will be back. Now vampire, you said she. So is she your mate or something?" Camile probed unknowingly. She just wanted to ask curious questions. "Common Shinobu! We must hurry if it's bad!"

Ingrid

Ingrid looked at the orc a little surprised. She didn't know that the little activity she was using for entertainment could be so important. She better not lose count now! "Whoa... I had no idea. And there are two more there!" she pointed at two more insects. "So... Who are you?" Ingrid asked, trying to not lose count while she talked. The madwoman was considerably more calm than the other times.

Shinobu

Shinobu stared at Drakaht. She wasn't sure why they were insisting on these things called runes. "Well... If it's something really bad such as a missing arm... My spell would have effect over the time." she said looking down, before hopping onto the dragon. "Maybe I could make the rune more powerful. I can only think of what wonderful effects it would have." Shinobu said. She knew however that casting an advanced spell - successfuly or not - would have bad consequences for her.

Drakaht took off into the air, heading for the cave. He landed at the entrance and shouted into the darkness" Lou! Are you still in there?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Nar Helionisk, nineteen bugs. I come from the Helionisk tribe. Twenty bugs. We journeyed from far away to conquer other lands, Twenty one bugs. But our army was lost in this forest, and now I Don't know what to do, so i'm just wandering the forest. Twenty two bugs. What's your name?"