Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

((I don't see anything wrong with reading my posts- oh. OH. I think I get it now.))

"YODELAYHEHOOOO!" Ingrid called out again. She wandered through the dark dead forest, in the cold, but she just couldn't seem to spot Kitsu again. "YOODELAYHEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOO~! Kitsu! Where art thou?" she cried out louder than before, madness vibes in her voice. But it worked before! Why wasn't her summon working again? She didn't understand. And before she knew it, Ingrid had wandered outside the woods in her search, one of the sides of her face covered in dried blood as she never bothered to clean the wound. "Yo... Yodelayheehooo..." she shouted once again, her voice still loud but weaker than before.

~~//~~

Dahlia lifted her head up upon hearing the loud roars. She could easily distinguish when a dragon meant business, and that one sounded just like it. "Yeah. I don't think we should stay around here for too long. We might even have to leave sooner than expected." she said. If it truly was a bad dragon, she wouldn't have a choice: Dahlia would have to stick together with this group or she'd just become easy prey. The girl looked around for a moment. She thought she heard something else... It didn't sound like a dragon. "Uh... Am I the only one hearing these mad screams?" she asked.

"I hear it too." Said Drakaht." Is anyone out there?" he shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nar ran through the town, being chased by guards. Finally, he reached an open manhole.Dodging all the bolts that the guards shot at him, he jumped into the darkness

(goodnight!)

Edited by Melomancer

((Opppps I had 4 tests in 2 days and i cant read 6 pages can someobe give me a slight recap from when Drakhart Sucked the blood from the deer please?))

((I'll try to give you a basic recap. After Drakaht sucked out the deer's blood:

Dahlia prepared the meat and cooked it, then went to sleep (like the others). Then Lou had a bad dream and ended up waking up everyone. She explained her father was killed by dragon hunters and that she was cursed to have nightmares of her loved ones dying, so she couldn't sleep.

Ingrid got separated from Kitsu and is looking for him, but that also means she's separated from Alicia and Irina. ATM she's closing into the cave, where Kitsu happens to be at now (she's the one shouting like mad).

Nar... Um... I think he pounded a human to death after hearing remarks about his tribe. In a bar.

Bielgrath and Drago also seem to be fairly close to the cave, too.

Sorry if this isn't clear enough, I suck at recaps. But I do hope this helped in a way or other.))

As they had been spotted, Irina quickly jumped forward a few feet and landed on her feet. She spread her wings open wide and let out a roar of her own to try and intimidate Bielgrath, as she saw no other alternatives. It was too far back to the forest, they could no longer even see it now. All they could see in all directions was the seemingly endless steppe. Alicia heard Irina get up and looked, as she went to get up she heard Irina quietly say "Stay down.", to which Alicia did.

Bielgrath watched as Irina jumped and roared, but did not flinch. He pulled his head back to the side and stared at Irina with only one eye, giving her a cold, evil gaze. Irina was unnerved by this but did not budge from her spot. Bielgrath turned his full attention to Irina and began to slowly walk towards her, he flung his tail from side to side occasionally hitting the ground and knocking up some dust.

Irina watched Bielgrath come forward and let out a large burst of flames momentarily, again hoping to intimidate him. But to no avail.

Within a matter of minutes Bielgrath was standing almost directly in front of her. His size being far larger than her's, Irina flinched upon seeing how big he really was and backed off a bit. "What is the matter? Moments ago you were willing to stare death in the eye, yet now you flinch..." Bielgrath said coldy and chuckled, he turned and began to walk around Irina, Irina turned keeping her eye on him. "Very few have such nerve. Especially without cause..." he said as he began to walk in circles around Irina, Irina turning round and round to keep her eye on him, Irina seemed ready to attack at a moments notice. "What is the matter? Afraid I'll find your human friend?" Bielgrath said and suddenly turned his head towards Alicia and let out a large burst of flames towards her. Alicia quickly rolled out of the way, got to her feet and began running for a moment. Alicia turned and held her knife up aggressively towards Bielgrath as she simply stood there.

Irina backed off from Bielgrath a bit more, Bielgrath turned his attention back to Irina with what seemed to be a smirk on his face. "Fear... The very air around you is filled with it. This you cannot hide it, young dragon." he said, standing immobile now and staring down the both of them.

Those mad screams could drive one mad if they kept going on long enough, Dahlia thought. From some personal experience and knowledge from other sources, she knew that insane people were usually better left alone, due to how unpredictable they could be. But still, she needed to know how close - or far - this new arrival was. The girl peeked into the dark outside, hiding by the entrance's walls. It was difficult to see in the night, but she was able to eventually make out a figure wandering in the darkness. Not dangerously close, but not comfortably far either. And the sounds was indeed coming from it.

"Where are you?" Ingrid asked loudly, as vigor began to return to her body and her voice was able to go as loud as she wanted again. "Come on now - I didn't ask to play hide n' seek!" she cried out somewhat jokingly. The search was turning into some sort of game in her head. "It's not like I'm going to stab your face or anything! I promise! Though I can't promise that for 'apple'..." Ingrid said, scratching her head, as she looked around, surrounded by darkness and tripping on just about every rock and branch on the ground. Seeing was hard but possible. And Ingrid could spy with her little eye a cave, with light coming out from inside. She grinned, maybe he was just playing games with her after all. "HELLOOOO~?" she cried at the cave, hoping for some kind of answer.

"Oh, great!" Dahlia grunted as she hid better within the cave so she wouldn't be spotted. She looked around at the others inside. "Please don't answer the madwoman. Please don't answer the madwoman..." she repeated those words silently so the outsider wouldn't hear her, and in hopes others inside would listen her and do as said - don't answer the madwoman.

The fox's ears twitched. He had almost forgotten about Ingrid. He couldn't transform though, not in this place. It was full of people, and he didn't want to show his true self. Kitsu rushed out the cave, still in his fox form, and dashed towards the trees in hopes of no one seeing him transform. His gleaming yellow eyes stared at Ingrid for a moment before facing to the trees. He could tell that he'll be back to meet this witch. Kitsu was also wondering if the older female seemed to know that the young girl was a witch, as the older female seemed to know that something was off about him.

Dahlia didn't see the fox scurrying out of the cave, her eyes focused on Ingrid, but the madwoman did, barely being able to tell it was an animal. "Oh... Foxie!" a bright smile appeared on her face and there she went, chasing after the fox she had no idea it was the very person she was looking for. For Ingrid, it was just a distraction from her goal; something to entertain her before going back to searching, but for Dahlia, it was a relief that the outsider got distracted and ran off. She sighed. The crazy person was gone - for now, anyway. But she hoped they wouldn't come back. She continued to peek out into the outside, just to make sure the stranger wouldn't show up again. "Yeah, go away..." Dahlia mumbled to herself quietly.

Heating what Dahlia had said, Drakaht remarked" That woman may be mad, but if we don't let her in, she'll probably have to face whatever made that roar. Are you sure about that?"

(You did a good job of the recap)

((Thank you))

Dahlia sighed after hearing Drakaht's remark. She knew why she was doing that, but she was more than sure that the dragon wouldn't agree with her thinking. "There's a problem with crazy people. They're unpredictable." Dahlia started to explain as she turned to Drakaht. "They can be your best friend in a minute, and your worst nightmare in the next one. We could all get stabbed in our sleep or something like that." she continued. She felt somewhat guilty about doing that to the madwoman, surely if what roared found her, they'd certainly become dinner. "Unless you want to take chances with a knife to the back... I'm sorry, but it's either her or us."

Ok Epic.)

Lou glared at the the inky black darkness. She had to go see what was going on! Quietly she slipped away and used her invisibility powers. She morphed into her dragon form and took flight staying hidden. I hope whatever it is isn't hungry anymore... She thought silently. She flapped her wings willing to go faster!

Feeling a bit guilty, Drakaht replied "I don't feel good about it, but you're right. We can't trust her if she really is mad."

Looking around, he noticed that Lou was gone." Lou? Where are you?"

Lou, who was too far away to hear Drakaht, landed somewhere in the bushes hiding from the gigantic creature. The other dragon was twice her size! She used her invisibility to hide. I hope the others are safe. This creature could gobble them up. He seems familiar in a way. I wonder if I met or known him before. He looks like a dragon to have walked out of a myth. Lou thought. She glanced away from the dragon in front of her and towards the cave. She saw Drakaht searching for her. I'm near the dangerous dragon! she telepathically thought. And now I am trapped. He will know where I am if I take off.

What? Why would you even go out? Nevermind, lay low and wait for him to leave, or if you think he's about to find you, tell me and I'll come help.Drakaht replied.

How big is he? Describe him, we have to know how huge he is before we can help.

Twice my size, big build. He is built for battle. This dragon could send huge flares and fires of forty feet! He doesnt seem to be getting close yet, but that may change. Drakaht? Lou informed. She shivered slightly.

He's too big to fight then.. Alright, lay low unless he spots you. If he does, I'll go distract him so you can escape. Drakaht announced to the rest" Lou went out and found a huge dragon, I may need to go out and help her, don't make too much noise or he may find us."

Nendir woke up to the loud roars of the dragon."What was that?!?!"he asked as he moved out of the cave."Ill go check on it"he said,he walked out of the cave and started to move into the woods as he spotted a village with a high and tall building,tall enough to get an overview of whats happening.He sprinted to the village and climbed the long building"What is that?!?!?!?,over sized dragon?"He thought to himself.On his way down he spotted 5 horses,He rode on one and tied the other one to lead and galloped to the cave with them."I brought horses,one for me,one for You Dahlia"He smiled."now for the bad news,there is a huge dragon near us and---WHERE IS LOU?!?"He asked

"She left, and she's stuck with the dragon outside. It hasn't spotted her yet, but that may change. Don't go out, it's too dangerous." Said Drakaht." Be quiet, don't make loud noises."

He said to Lou : how's the situation?

Unchanged. The dragon may get mad if he doesn't find his prey.Lou replied watching the dragon closely. Who is he? she wondered.

Dahlia looked at the horses with a slight hint of being impressed. "You're one fast elf, Nendir, to get those horses so quickly. Thank you." she said. Hopefully the horses entering the cave wouldn't draw the madwoman's interest again, but she trusted they didn't. The girl looked at Drakaht again. Lou had gone to check on the dragon, and from what it sounded like, the monster meant business. Dahlia had her hands on her bow, should the beast happen to find them. But she hoped it wouldn't. "Guys, we best just wait until Lou returns. Unless she's in danger, there's no point in trying to fight a dragon this dangerous." she said. While she prefered to avoid battles when possible, she was concerned about Lou and wouldn't hesitate to go after her, should the dragoness end up in trouble.

Edited by MetalDragon

Lou watched the opposing dragon. What should I do? What if I tried to make contact with this beast? Would he be friendly or monstrous? Would he hurt me? Lou had many of these same thoughts running through her head like rivers and streams. She was vaguely aware of the dragon in front of her, the heavy tree branches above her and the bushes surrounding her. It may be dark, but even she could see everything clearly. Lou desperately hoped that her invisibility would sustain for the rest of the night.

(Huh.... I think I am getting better at this.)

((You are! ^^))

Dahlia stayed in the cave, sometimes taking a peek at the dark outer side to check if Lou was coming back; if the apparently hostile dragon was around or if that crazed person was still around after all. She actually was concerned about Lou, after all the latter had been so kind and helpful to them. The distrust Dahlia had for those strangers had faded away already. Even though she was holding onto her bow ready for battle if needed, she couldn't help but think about her current situation. That sort of folks was rare, even more so in a world razed by war. Even the discomfort around those people was gone. Dahlia truly was torn between staying with them and departing on her own.

((Not much I can do for now. Maybe I should create a new character or two.))

Yeah, maybe. I'm not sure what else to do now either. I'm waiting for my RP to be accepted... Don't know how long that wait will be.)

Lou took in a deep breath. She should return to the others and attempt to move them. She looked up at the star filled sky to check the time. Dawn would be here soon, Drakaht wouldn't make it of she lead them to Macolos Cave. She may have to try to find a dark place in the forest. Either way, there was no way in censorkip.gif she would have them stay at their current cave with that dragon so close. Lou sighed quietly.

After Lou was able to stand with difficulty, she stretched out her wings and checked her enclosed space for an opening. She may have to fly past that dragon. It would be difficult, but she had to move her friends and allies soon. She crouched down low till her belly touched the leaves of the bush under her. She kicked off the ground softly and flapped her way out. She had hit lots of small branches on her way out and had to swoop by the head of the beast, but she made it. She was headed straight for the cave. Hurriedly, Lou looked down at herself and discovered that the moonlight made her outline quite visible. Oh no! Her thoughts screamed. She turned on her mental jet engines and fsoared as quickly as possible to the cave. She allowed her invisibility to drop since it wouldn't matter if she had it on or not.

(Ow....my fingers are on fire from this!)