Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

((using iPod to post now. I shouldn't be trying this but I will anyway.))

It didn't take long for it to hit Ingrid - Kitsu hadn't caught up yet. That was uncalled for. She thought he could easily keep up with her. Maybe tree-jumping wasn't a good idea after all. Now she had to make a choice - pursue Alicia, or find Kitsu? In her mind, it was... The annoying apple, or the fun young boy? Ingrid's choice was obvious as she started to backtrack. "Hey, Kitsu! Where are you at? That ain't funny, show up already!" she cried out. Maybe she should try her summoning call again? "YOODELAYHOOOOOOO!" she shouted in the woods. It worked before; why wouldn't it work again?

((Umm... I feel like I was expected to reply with Dahlia? If so, I apologize for my derpiness.))

Dahlia turned in her sleep when suddenly multiple voices woke her up. It sounded like singing. In her sleep and now groggy state, there was no way she could make out the lyrics. She wasn't even aware it was singing to begin with. She rubbed her eyes and took a drink of one of her waterskins to try to really wake up. Dahlia looked over at Lou, mumbling still groggily, "What's going on here? Is it my turn to watch now?"

((Last post for now. G'night everyone!))

(not what I was going for. I was trying to sound like a creepy stalker. But being a creeper isn't in my personality, I'm too sweet and noble.)

Lou, Diana, and Spindle stopped. Lou looked at Dahlia. "You don't have to watch. You need your rest." Lou felt ashamed. How could she sing with her dragons when everyone else was asleep?

(goodnight. Although it's early in the morning where i am.)

Hearing voices, Drakaht started stirring In his sleep. Is that singing? He woke up and saw Lou singing with two dragons. Well, that's an unusual sight. He went back to sleep, soothed by the music.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting at his table, Nar grunted to the barkeep" Another mug please." Looking worried, the barkeep said" Sir, you've had twenty mugs of our strongest mead, don't you think you should stop?" Feeling annoyed, Nar replied" I cam here to drown my sorrows in an ocean of mead, not a puddle."The barkeep shrugged and poured him another mug.

(Awe....you are leaving already? Well alright. Good night!)

Diana glared at Drakaht. "He likes your singing, my lady." she said quietly. "Don't be ridiculous, Diana. He likes the melody and tune. I don't think he understands creole and the lyrics are slow enough to be soothing. It's going to be dawn soon, I'm sure he is resting." Spindle chuckled. "You're sure about that?" "Yes!" Lou hissed. "You two need to go rest in your nests before our group leaves the cave and finds somewhere else to camp!" the two dragons frowned and flew off. that took care of them Lou thought.

Alicia and Irina both noticed Ingrid heading off to look for Kitsu, to Alicia this was the perfect opportunity to get away from the both of them. To Irina, it felt like perhaps something was wrong. That maybe Kitsu had been hurt or lost, or that maybe Tiknev had come back. She noticed Alicia was going faster and faster despite the increasing cold, she looked back at where Ingrid had headed off to then back at Alicia. "... What do I do? I can't leave Alicia, but that little boy might be hurt." she thought to herself as she continued to look back and forth. Alicia was just continuing forward as fast as she could and not noticing that Irina was still behind. Irina looked behind one last time and sighed, before proceeding to follow up after Alicia.

----------------

Bielgrath flew high up in the sky, the sky was perfectly clear and very cold. This cold did not seem to faze him in the slightest however, as he flew. Kevatia's two moons lit up the sky, one was a bright golden color and the other was a bright silver color. The golden moon was moderately bigger than the other, but not noticeable at a quick glance. "Nighttime... the perfect time to hunt." he said as he flew and began to descend towards the ground, on the scorched steppe below he could see what looked like a large bear wandering about in the night. A perfect meal...

As Nar gulped down his 86th mug, he heard a man boasting while standing on a table"I don't understand why people are afraid of orcs, I killed a few with my bare hands!" He proceeded to tell a tale of him attacking an orc army while they ran away.

Nar endured this in anger, until his tribe's name was mentioned. " and that tribe of orcs, the Helionisk tribe. They're so stupid that they couldn't even notice that I was killing them! Look! " He picked up the sack next to him, and rolled a severed orc head onto the table.

That was the last straw.

Nar charged towards the man, grabbed him and flung him off the table.

Kitsu wandered around the forest. He was lost again, despite Ingrid calling him. Wow, this is embarrassing...At least no one's here to see though... He thought. He waved his white tails in a swaying motion. He felt more comfortable now that he was in his animal form. I still prefer the half human half fox form though... He thought.

Lou looked down from her post. She saw a fox wondering around. That is no mere fox! He has a magical aura! her thoughts screamed. "Hey!" she hissed sharply.

(Melo...what is your plan with Nar now?)

Kitsu turned towards a female. He tilted his head. Why was this female calling him? Obviously it wasn't Ingrid. Kitsu backed away a few steps. He was curious though, and stayed still after he backed a few steps away. So, what is it? He thought.

You are young and alone. Don't you know hunters are out tonight? They may want you! Come here, we have a fire, food and safety. Lou telepathically said.

(ok Melo.)

Bielgrath let out a terrifying roar causing the bear to almost instantly turn around to face him, as the bear stood up he descended upon it before it could attack. Slamming it into the ground with his full weight he dug the claws on his front feet into it's shoulders and the claws on his hind feet into it's stomach, he sunk his teeth into it's neck. His still flapping wings obscured the bloody mess as he began to feast on the bear, holding his wings close to the ground to prevent the icy wind from cooling down the meat.

------------------

Alicia exited the forest and was now at what seemed to be a large endless steppe ahead of her, the ground scorched so black... There did not seem to be any patches of grass anywhere, no signs of life in front of her she began to go forward, but froze as she heard a terrifying roar come from that direction. Irina quickly stood up on her hind legs and looked around with a loud growl, she had heard dragon roars before. But none as terrifying as this, even as just a roar it seemed to have a very evil presence about it. "This day just gets worse and worse." Alicia said and began to move forward, she knew this was the direction the roar had come from, but as the steppe was vast she hoped she would miss whatever it was. The two moons provided enough light for her to see whatever might be ahead of her, if she were to stop and look hard enough. "I don't like this Alicia... I think we should of stayed with those other two." Irina said as she followed cautiously, staying low to the ground as she walked. Alicia did not respond.

The man sat up and screamed" Are you crazy? What is wrong with you? Are you as stupid as those orcs?"

Nar took his hood off." Yes."

He picked up the man, and smashed his face into the wall."APOLOGIZE!"

"Never!"he croaked.

Nar smashed the man's face into the wall, again, and again, and again. Until the man's face was literally a puddle growing on the floor.

At this point, most of the villagers had run out of the bar, leaving nar with the corpse, and a few guards on the way. He picked up the orc head in the bag and ran.I'll bury you later.

(oh god, Bielgrath sounds really scary at this point)

Edited by Melomancer

(Ooh...so scary. I'm shaking in my bed! No not really...it's just cold tonight.)

Lou perked when she heard the roar. She growled in response. She will deal with that demon later. She was sure if it!

Edited by Lothuialel

Alicia and Irina continued for a bit until they could both see something in the distance, it appeared to be a dragon feasting. Before Alicia could react, Irina knocked her to the ground and then laid on the ground herself, folding her wings close. Alicia said nothing as she watched...

Bielgrath lifted his head up high with his jaw half open, the golden moon behind his head as some blood dripped from his teeth. He had enjoyed this feast greatly and had finished in only a matter of minutes. He quickly turned his head towards Alicia and Irina as he had thought he heard something, he began to walk in their direction for a few minutes and carefully looked at the general area in front of him. After all, sounds did not just happen by themselves, especially in a vast steppe.

Edited by Sean175

The Kitsune tilted his head. What was coming coming to get him? He wasn't sure. A sudden roar was heard and the fox ear's twitched, both surprised and and shocked. What was that?! He exclaimed in his mind.

Edited by Jass

That was a large ruthless dragon. He mist have been disturbed while eating... Lou answered his question. She glared out in the dark wondering if she could pin point the location. This could be difficult for her to do. Edited by Lothuialel

((Just a note Lothuialel, Bielgrath has kept his existence hidden til now and has been presumed dead for many centuries.))

Bielgrath inhaled deeply and let out a burst of flames across the ground, lighting the ground in front of him up brightly, the orange color of the flames reflected off him showing more closely the many, many scars he had obtained over the years. The flames went out after only a few seconds as they had nothing to really burn on the already scorched ground.

Alicia saw this and almost flinched, she closed her eyes in hopes she wouldn't react to what she couldn't see. Irina however saw everything, despite the distance the scars were quite visible, the hatred within Bielgrath and the pure evil within his eyes as he starred at them. It was then she knew that they had been spotted by Bielgrath.

Drago stood at the peak of a cliff's edge looking down below, directly below him was some more smaller mountain peaks and below that hills, as if it was merely a small mountain. He however saw a bright orange light flare up in the distant steppe, prey perhaps...? He opened his wings and jumped down off the peak, descending down quickly then heading back up higher into the sky as he headed in the direction.

((Last post of the day, good night all!)

Edited by Sean175

(oh ok. Sorry)

Lou flintched at the sight of the flare. "Maybe we better leave.." she muttered.

(Melomancer and sean175 left. I've got school tomorrow too. Better hit the sack. See you guys early tomorrow!)

( yeah Lou, I was gonna mention that too. You should change that.)

Drakaht leaped up and stared outside" What was that? I heard a roar."

He stuck his head outside and looked around" whatever it was, it's probably going to find us."

He swept his tail across the fire to dim the light.

Edit: I'm still here, but goodnight!

Edited by Melomancer

Kitsu tilted his head, confused. What was this grumbrish? The fox stayed still for a few minutes. He moved in a couple of steps, but hesitated for a moment. What if it was all a trap? ...Meh, it was better than encountering Puella the Pumpkin witch.He thought. The fox came in the circle, curious.

He looked around, and spotted a extremely young girl. Kitsu felt a bit...uncomfortable around her. He had the same feeling whenever a witch...wait, a witch! He got it now. That girl was a witch, wasn't it?

Lou smiled at the fox. "Hey, welcome. You gotta stay low though." she turned to Drakaht and shuffled closer to him, feeling safer.

Still disturbed by the dragon, Drakaht sat down next to Lou "What do you think that was? We should leave in the morning."

Edited by Melomancer