Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

Drakaht looked around: they were completely surrounded. There was no way they could escape, no way they could kill them all. Unless.....

Drakaht projected his thoughts at Lou:I'm going to try something. Don't freak out.

Drakaht collapsed on the ground and started shuddering while the orcs watched in confusion. He got up shakily and extended his fangs, he growled in a low voice" Blood.. BLOOD!!" He lunged towards the nearest orc.

The effect was huge. Many of the orcs screamed in horror, while the majority of them ran away. A few of them tried to poke him with spears As he landed on the orc, He whispered to him" I'm sorry you have to die like this." He sank his fangs into the orc and lapped up the blood.

His fake Vampiric bloodrage had worked!

(good morning)

Edited by Melomancer

Yes indeed. Good morning)

Lou watched in astonishment. That was awesome. She thought to him. She could never have had that sort of influence! She started to think about her training and wondered if any of it worked.... Nope. She failed once or twice. Drakaht.... Help.. Her voice was cut short because she crumbled to the ground at that very moment.

Drakaht Ran over and pushed Lou into the safety of the cave. He started panicking. Oh no what am I supposed to do now! I don't know anything medical how do i Heal those wounds oh nonononono wait arrows and spears are supposed to be cut out or was that swords oh wait it was arrows oh wait how do I treat spears?

ARGH SO MUCH PRESSURE

He started hyperventilating

Edited by Melomancer

"Drakaht..... If I die, use my blood." She violently coughed several times. "Use magic.... To heal dragons."

(she won't die)

"NO! I won't let you die!" He tried to remember everything he could about medicine.

Finally he recalled the right way to remove an arrow, cutting it out. But then he realized that he couldn't do that because he was a dragon. And dragons don't have thumbs. He looked around and saw a vine dangling from the cave roof. He picked it up and tried to bind some of the wounds.

"Drakaht, use a.." Lou coughed again. She continued after the coughing ended in a wet whisper, "healing spell. There is a magic book in.... The corner.....over yonder." she flicked her tail in the direction. She grabbed the spear in her mouth and pulled it out. More blood added to the growing "sea". "Hurry!" her voice was urgent and wet.

"Huh?" Celariel woke up dazed, thirsty, and hungry. The last thing he remembered was getting knocked out by something. What happened? Where are all the orcs? Struggling to his feet, he checked to make sure his bow, quiver, and knife were still there. When he found all of them, he sighed with relief, but his relief was short lived. Celariel had 3 arrows left in his quiver. "Forests censorkip.gif my quiver is almost empty!" Celariel trudged up to the cave, his thirst and hunger forgotten. When he got to the cave, he saw Lou in a pile of blood, and Drakaht trying to heal her. "What's going on?" He asked.

Drakaht looked to the corner." Found it!" he picked the book up in his mouth and walked over. "How do i use this?"

Nendir hurried to Lou and started removing some arrows and spears,he cut a piece of cloth from his jacket and pressed it in one of the major wounds."Drakhart give me this book"he took the book and starting reading."Thats going to be easy"he said,healing Lou he felt power getting drained from his body."ugh...i feel weak,but i'm not going to let you die"he said.He had sucessfully healed the major wounds and the minors were nothing to worry about,his face starting to getting pale and soon he was flat on the ground fainted.His heart beats were stable and was breathing normally

Edited by Soleas

Lou muzzled his hair gently. "Thank you Nendir," she whispered,"you are always welcome at my table." she basically thanked him and told him that he was welcome to come to her house. She laid her head down, still weak from battle. "Drakaht, thank you. For saving my life." her eyes closed. I am well. Please don't leave... She said tiredly.

Edited by Lothuialel

Thank you Drakaht. Lou wondered if she could say something else. "Celariel! Elly! Dahlia!" she called out. "I can make a fire, but we need wood." Lou sighed, "the six of us make a good team. I for one think we should stick together." she glanced at Drakaht and shook her head. She decided then to keep her feelings toward him to herself.

(Haha. Her feelings are opposite of hate;))

(0_o well that escalated quickly.)

Drakaht remembered what Elly said about the game" We need at least six players to play" He smiled as he realized that they could play the game.

Why do I miss out so much? She sighed. Elly noticed that someone had a book. He was sleeping too. Elly rushed over to him and snatched the book from the man's hands. She started to read it, turning a few pages. "Cool, healing spell..." She muttered. Edited by Jass

"Nendir used that spell to heal me of my wounds." Lou said softly. "Elly, could you keep that book safe for me? It was passed down for my father to me. And I think you are more attuned to magic than I am. You and Nendir both are." Lou growled at some wood pile and blew a small flame. "Now we have a fire, six people, all we need now is a game."

"How so?" She asked nervously. Did Lou think that Elly was witch already? But that's impossible! It's only a theory! I hope. She thought nervously as she read the pages. It was interesting to read the healing book. She might as well be able to heal herself using one of her crow friends! "Can't you summon magic? You do have the book after all..." She said to Lou.

Dahlia's eyes widened at Lou's suggestion. "Woah, hold on. 'Stick together'?" she asked, in a rather astonished tone. She already didn't feel comfortable with just Elly around, let alone now with a grand total of five people near her. After all, she was so used to being alone that it now felt awkward for her. "I can see the advantages of being in a group... But I don't think I'm staying." she said. Maybe she'd just stay with them for some time and then leave on her own.

((Sorry this feels rushed, I just wanted to get a reply in.))

"Yes. I can summon magic. I use it everyday, however, summoning magic is not the same as being attuned to it. I am slightly attuned. You have more of a magical aura. You are more attuned. I could teach you magic if you wish. I can show you some protecting enchantments as well. What do you think? Want to be a powerful user of magic?" Lou morphed and took the book from Elly's hands. She drew a symbol of two serpents entangling each other. She spoke some words and a bowl of fruit appeared. "I'm vegetarian. Hungry?" she offered Elly a piece of fruit.

(Thats ok)

Lou looked at Dahlia sadly. "I may miss you. Here, take this," she dropped a medallion in Dahlias palm, "it will warn you if orcs, trolls, goblins or any dangerous creature is near."

Edited by Lothuialel

Elly grabbed the bowl. She ran towards a tree and sat. Elly ate an apple. "...No thanks. I think I can learn Magic by myself..." She declined Lou's offer. I already learned Magic anyway...It's just my stamina that I need to improve if I can really use it. She thought. I wonder if I can meet my witch friends...But we haven't met for so long... She thought as she finished her apple.

Edited by Jass

Lou blinked surprised. "Alright suit yourself. Just keep this book safe for me." Lou handed her the book. "You were starving." she teased. "We never did meet your friends."

"...Its better if you didn't." She said. Although she was friendly, it didn't mean that all her crow friends were. There was a chance they may even attack her "other" friends. "Their a bit picky when it comes with meeting with new people. They don't like people with sad pasts, for an example..." She explained. "Most of them dislike other people who use magic, actually, with an exception of me..." She sighed. She knew that the reason for that was because there were other witches who use magic too, but aren't as friendly as her.