sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Scorching - one does not simply breathe in this weather.

It just started raining and I am so happy about it. The heat is driving me crazy.

Surprisingly? Chilly, and I live in the middle of the U.S. It's been hot all summer, so this is quite strange!

Nasty, white-gray sky. I hope it gets to a much more pleasant shade of gray, and rains.

Well, the weather actually reached almost a week of warmth and overall summer-ness; but for now, it's all back to unstable and kinda gloomy. It has rained for almost the whole day, but gladly the excessive heat and dryness also got washed away by the rain. u v u The nature looks so fresh after a good ol' rain.

I'm currently in Japan visiting my sister. Today, I'm seeing the rare occurrence of sunshine which has maybe happened 4 times in the last month. The rainy season sucksss

Cold. First class cancelled due to snow. I can see my breath in my room (this has become standard by now). Next year I'm getting an insulated flat with a heat pump in a sensible place i.e. not in the hallway right next to the front door.

Stormy and hot. So hot! Just rain already! I need relief from this madness! sad.gif

Weather is a bit crazy this morning. It's raining then now sunny. Typhoon has just passed now.