sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Well I wasn't wrong about the rain - it's raining now. I don't complain though, rain is only a nice thing when I'm not planning to go anywhere today.

Last time I checked, it was a bright day with a ton of puffy clouds.

Beautiful sunny day 83F clear and not humid tongue.gif

last couple of days have started off cloudy, breezy, and cool to cold, then over the day the overcast burns off and it gets uncomfortably warm. I'd love a bit of rain, or at least for the weather to settle down one way or another so I can get used to it!

Today it's really nice out, sunny, cheerful...

...and then you are reminded of the results of last night's rainstorm. tongue.gif

But they're working on it. Most of the trees were still on the road when I went to work this morning, and the traffic was painful but a couple lights had policemen directing traffic.

I will probably have to buy a dress to wear to my brother's wedding Saturday, because there's no way the laundry will be done since power is out until the weekend.

But the tree and telephone pole that came down behind my house just missed the house, so all in all, it could have been much worse, and I am very blessed that the only loss I've suffered is the contents of my fridge.

Edited by SolarCat

wish granted; it's raining now. o__O YAY SEATTLE WEATHER

Really hot and there's loud Thunder. The sky lookin' pretty dark over the lake, so I think I'm in for a storm. I don't really mind as long as it brings the temp down a bit. ^^;

It's actually not bad today. It's cloudy and kinda cool (compared to the past few days), and it rained earlier. Here's hoping for more rain~

Raining. Now the monsoon season has begun.

This was me trying to leave school this afternoon.....

user posted image

user posted image

It only rained heavily for about 30-45 minutes........

Hot, dry afternoon. The chickens are panting and dust bathing. The mid-afternoon breeze came up, so they're cooling down now. No monsoons in this part of the world, but we really need the rain, even if this is out of season for it.

Oh dear, that's a lot of water. blink.gif I really hope that anyone's house isn't flooded, that would suck.

While here it's been a pretty dry and unstable weather for the whole day. It constantly looked like it could rain at any moment, but it didn't. I actually hoped for a little rain for today, so it wouldn't feel so... clammy.

Oh dear, that's a lot of water. blink.gif I really hope that anyone's house isn't flooded, that would suck.

While here it's been a pretty dry and unstable weather for the whole day. It constantly looked like it could rain at any moment, but it didn't. I actually hoped for a little rain for today, so it wouldn't feel so... clammy.

I don't think any houses on this sie of town flooded. We're out of the normal flood zones. That part of the parking lot is on a very slight incline so the water there collected against the curb and of course the way I parked, the front end of the car was closest to the curb. No other areas were that bad, they just don't have any drains right there for the water to run off into. If I'd known it was going to rain that bad I'd have parked a little farther away from the building.

I'm glad it rained though. It's no more humid now than before it rained and now it feels about 30 degrees cooler. Plus my plants got some free water. And with temps having been in the mid-high 90s these last few weeks they needed it.

I don't think any houses on this sie of town flooded. We're out of the normal flood zones.

Glad to hear that.

As the water probably didn't do such bad damage, it looks actually pretty cool. ohmy.gif As I myself really like big puddles and shallow waters for some reason, I'd love to walk around in that.

The weather here is not so dry like it was yesterday, since it was raining just a while ago. I think it might also be getting even a little sunny, if the clouds were to move.

user posted image

user posted image

It only rained heavily for about 30-45 minutes........

Good lord! ohmy.gif That's a pretty deep puddle.

Gloomy and chilly - perfect for studying, I hope.

ugh... woke up at 6:30 this morning because it was TOO HOT. that's not a good sign. ;____;

There were some heavy rains, but thankfully it's not like that anymore as I'm about to go out.