sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

'Looking from this window / A thousand rivers running past my door / Ooohh, the rain is falling..'

(really though, I'm not sure how we're still in a 'drought risk.')

Now it's a cold night. The winter starts tomorrow and I'm very worried because I hate cold. ohmy.gif

It was another beautiful day here, it got up too 98F..

Life is good!...

Can't tell the temperature in numbers, but it's the first day of the year when it's warmer outdoors than indoors.

It's warm and sunny. That's the kind of weather I've been waiting for! It has been raining for almost the whole summer holiday so far. Today the rainy weather gladly took a turn. ~

It's been cloudy and stuffy for a few days now. There's a storm forecasted tomorrow, hopefully it'll happen.

Finally rain. We've been in a bit of a drought along with highs near or above 100 for the last few weeks so the rain and cooler temperature was great.

Finally rain. We've been in a bit of a drought along with highs near or above 100 for the last few weeks so the rain and cooler temperature was great.

I hope the rain didn't make it too humid.

I hope the rain didn't make it too humid.

No more than usual at night. The humidity has been 80% or more at night which is pretty typical for here. Currently it is 88%.

Edited by rubyshoes

It didn't rain today... ugh.. D:

The pollution really spiked today, the AQI is around 290. Hopefully we'll get some wind or rain in the next few days to blow this all away.

It keeps being warm, but somewhat cloudy and unstable, so I wouldn't be surprised if it started to rain or thunder.