sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Had a thunderstorm about 10 minutes ago, now its back to being sunny and warm smile.gif.

woke up early 'cause it was too hot. took a nap with the fan on me. woke up again 'cause of thunder. it's raining now. WELCOME TO SEATTLE.

It was unusually warm and sunny today, but the weather still managed not to be too hot, and I really liked it. I hope the weather will be as good tomorrow, since we had planned to go to visit our summer cottage and maybe also swim a little.

It was storming pretty hard today then it got pretty hot like usual.

Having fun in Florida, lol.

Still hot here where I live. LOL We got a sand storm yesterday evening. :/ We get those during summer time here where I live. You just hide when they pass. dry.gif

It's still like...a million degrees in here. And super humid. Melting in my chair. It's cooler outside than it is in here. T-T

Imma need to step outside for a while in a few minutes.

Rained a bit in the afternoon today, hopefully tomorrow will be cool.

It's still like...a million degrees in here. And super humid. Melting in my chair. It's cooler outside than it is in here. T-T

Imma need to step outside for a while in a few minutes.

Oh my gosh, I so totally understand your pain. Last night was horrible. it's pretty bad when you suffer heat exhaustion in your own bedroom. dry.gif Thankfully someone's coming out tomorrow to fix the circuit breaker since that's where the problem lies and thankfully not with the AC itself.

As for right now, it's not too bad. At least on the porch. Outside it's looking icky and we're about to get some rain. Good. Maybe it'll help cool things down. I welcome it with open arms. And just heard Thunder too, so maybe I'll get a thunderstorm. Ah well. As long as it's cooler I don't care.

It was sunny through half of the day, and now it's cloudy and getting dark. Serbian summer - changes all four seasons during a single day. dry.gif

UGH. too bloody hot. DO NOT WANT. have air conditioner on and am slowly baking. sad.gif

Back to the unstable, cloudy weather again. Raining is possible at any moment, but it still is pretty warm. Why is the summer in Finland always like this? oAo"

92°F, kinda windy, and VERY humid. Not bad for the middle of July on the great plains.

98.1, no breeze, and there's about 2 and a half hours before we reach the peak heat. Could get up to 108. Gotta go back out and get the Ice blocks for the chickens.

Somebody rescue me from the boiling swamp of lightning that is Tampa, Florida.

Hot (33C/88F), humid (37%), cloudy, thundery, and there's some pathetic and lukewarm drizzle right now.