sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Cloudy, looks like it's gonna storm soon. Hopefully the rain will cool it down for a bit.

oh my gosh it's been so nice and cool the last couple of days! and it looks like that'll continue right up to this weekend, when we're hopefully going to get rain! yesssssss

Raining at least once every day (usually around the evenings). So not raining now but i expect more rain tomorrow.

It's typical So Cal weather during the summer: one day hot and stuffy (to the point that I frigging sneeze without a reason) and the next rainy and windy.

At least 20 degrees C and sun. First day of the year when you can sit on your balcony in your underwear, eating ice cream.

I don't want to say that it's hot in my city, but a blonde came here with three eggs and they hatched into dragons.

biggrin.gif Cloudy, windy, cool and comfortable weather!

Right opposite weather.

Clear, windless, Hot, and humidity made it really uncomfortable.

Sunny but it's slowly becoming overcast, possibly rain.

So cold! People think it can't get cold in Australia but I'm freezing right now! It has been an unpleasant winter. I couldn't live where some of you guys do omg.

So rainy. I fear Florida may dissolve into the ocean. There are aquatic turtles in my backyard. Can't drive ten feet without having to stop and help a turtle cross the road. Pretty soon catfish are going to start crossing the streets as well.

If we get a hurricane later, we're dead. All this loose wet soil is not going to bode well for the trees and things when a hurricane comes.

Hot humid, about 94 F and it looks like rain dry.gif