sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Tomorrow starts hurricane season~

El Niño is supposed to bring stronger storms. I'm just here for the rain and potential thunderstorms. >w>

Currently it's actually pleasantly cool. And it was drizzling earlier.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Cool, going to get colder tonight, but almost 100 percent rain tomorrow, and thunderstorms before dawn.

Rained last night. Just what we needed with the Red River approaching the levies. Even if it doesn't rain a drop the river will still be rising considering there are at least two major lakes dumping their water into it. Predictions are stating that it will stay high until July, even without a single drop of rain.

Edited by Nectaris

Cold and overcast. Not a pretty, deep gray overcast either - it's that white gray color that makes me anxious.

Sunny and warm now compared to this morning when we actually had a windchill of -5C.

A sandstorm brewed up yesterday and stayed for the entire afternoon, and days before that the pollution was really bad. But today is clear and windy, it's not even that hot, I can see the sky and clouds today. : D

^ Oh man, we've got the opposite. So far today we've had over 120mm of rain non-stop, and it's not expected to calm down for several hours.

We had a small lake around our house - couldn't go to the supermarket because the footpath was calf-deep in water (only ankle-deep now, thank goodness).

Parts of the city have been evacuated.... I love the weather her so, so much (/sarcasm)

Weatherman mode: ACTIVATE.

Caldwell, NJ:

64 degrees Fahrenheit.

Cloudy, and it doesn't seem like it's going to get better through the rest of today.

Sun setting at 8:24 PM.

Chance of rain is 10%.

Humidity is 60%

Wind direction + speed is SE (southeast) at 9 miles per hour.

It feels like 64 degrees Fahrenheit.

Precipitation is 0.0 in.

Pressure is 30.30 in.

Visibility is 10 miles.

The UV (ultraviolet) index level is 2.

Taken right off my weather app on my iPhone.

B)

Kinda warm. The grey, cloudy skies are nice, though. It was raining when I first woke up. Need more rain.

Storming. Thunder, lightning, heavy rain, wind. Yep. It's moving away now, but there's plenty of severe weather warnings all around me.

Hot, dry, and sunny where I am. Like it always is. It almost never rains. dry.gif

Too dark to tell if its cloudy out or not, but it's almost 10:30 at night and it's still 76 degrees. Last night it was pretty cold. I actually got to turn my fan off. What happened? unsure.gif

I am no longer a solid mass. I have melted into a sad puddle of despair because of this heat and humidity. Send help.

Feels like apocalyptic levels of cold, but I'm an Australian and apparently we're complete sissies shen it comes to low temperatures. So, just a bit nippy by everyone else's standard, I guess.