deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Yellow-Crowned reign wins yet again!

New Egg! wink.gif

PM sent to stellalala... hopefully she takes it soon!

Edited by Deblob167

anyone know if the first person on the third list is active? I'm thinking we should try it again but skip those inactive since that has been the whole problem with the line.

anyone know if the first person on the third list is active? I'm thinking we should try it again but skip those inactive since that has been the whole problem with the line.

I'd say skip the inactive members, considering the problem has occurred more than once.

I'd say skip the inactive members, considering the problem has occurred more than once.

Yes please sad.gif last Sphaera III grew up a month ago (Oct. 25) and never even made it to the next person on the list.

About the 3rd line and skipping people... is Sunset still active so she can breed another egg? Her scroll seems pretty dead at the moment. If all three (Sunset42, band4ever and deadnotsleeping) aren't active right now we have a real problem with the 3rd line.

@Delphiniuma: As far as I understood new members can't join unless everyone already involved got an egg from at least one of the lineages. And with all the problems we encounter this can take quite a while smile.gif

You know, I have a feeling this lineage will be extremely long. It can go on FOREVAH.

You know, I have a feeling this lineage will be extremely long. It can go on FOREVAH.

true but its still fun

About the 3rd line and skipping people... is Sunset still active so she can breed another egg? Her scroll seems pretty dead at the moment. If all three (Sunset42, band4ever and deadnotsleeping) aren't active right now we have a real problem with the 3rd line.

@Delphiniuma: As far as I understood new members can't join unless everyone already involved got an egg from at least one of the lineages. And with all the problems we encounter this can take quite a while smile.gif

It's not just a problem for the 3rd line. I mean..it's a problem right now, cause the 3rd line can't get started, but eventually lines 1 and 2 will get down to those people and get stuck too.

It's not just a problem for the 3rd line. I mean..it's a problem right now, cause the 3rd line can't get started, but eventually lines 1 and 2 will get down to those people and get stuck too.

That's right but at least we will have some active members that can provide eggs for other active members and the continuation of the first two lines will be assured even then. Right now the last line is dead and cannot be revived by any other member here since no one else got an egg from the third line.

But the other two lines are fortunately doing great <3

So, I'm pretty certain Deblob is inactive at the moment.

Should I send the (now) hatchling to the next person on the list? I don't want to have two Sphaera's on my scroll, especially when it can be given to someone else on the list.

It kind of seems that a lot of people are too busy.... maybe the best option is to just put a pause on breeding until at least deadnotsleeping returns.

So, I'm pretty certain Deblob is inactive at the moment.

Should I send the (now) hatchling to the next person on the list? I don't want to have two Sphaera's on my scroll, especially when it can be given to someone else on the list.

If you've given Deblob a reasonable amount of time to pick up the egg/hatchling, then I really think you should move on to the next person. Otherwise we will have another line stalled out.

If she hasn't accepted, I am back.

Just busy with Thanksgiving and a bunch of stuff lately..

The link has been sent back to you again.

Edit:

Considering the gendered hatchling ended up maturing to an adult, I bred the adult and got an egg. I will be PM'ing Deblob with this new egg, and hopefully the lineage can continue.

Edited by Pesadilla

my life has just been so stressful lately i really need to find time to get on here. I keep saying, things will calm down after the holidays, january would be okay, but then i keep poping back in here and im missing things and it makes me feel like all kinds of awful

so I just wanted to say I'm sorry. if things go well this week i might be able to get a look around on friday. hopefully.

wondering how this is going I am more than willing to breed my sphearas to help get this moving again...

I'm still waiting to get my egg, but it seems like things have stalled. Does anyone know what's going on with the project? Is it still on?

Things seem to have come to a grinding halt. sad.gif I don't think there is movement in any of the lines now.

Things seem to have come to a grinding halt. sad.gif I don't think there is movement in any of the lines now.

i still have mine, if someone wants me to breed again!