deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bred my sphaera, i will post a link in a few hours since its fogged right now, yes i know i might end up holding it for at least a day cause the halloween eggs are only going to start hatching in a few hours (and only if incubated, i have a few that were caught in the first hour of release) i will leave you guessing on what breed i chose for the mate (i didn't choose one of the ones i was talking about earlier)

Here it is: yellow-crowned Sphaera egg and finally the breed has changed!

the tele has been sent to dustpuppy

Edited by Zerhai

Sorry this has taken so long - I've been really busy lately.

I tried breeding my Sphaera, no success.

So I'll be doing it again next week. ~

Sorry this has taken so long - I've been really busy lately.

I tried breeding my Sphaera, no success.

So I'll be doing it again next week. ~

Ok, great!

I look forward to getting him/her! Thanks for replying too smile.gif

Finally, the reign of the wave runner has ended!

Finally, the reign of the wave runner has ended!

I fear it is the beginning reign of the Yellow-Crowned laugh.gif

I fear it is the beginning reign of the Yellow-Crowned  laugh.gif

the yellow crowned are prettier at least!

*glances at the list* wow i shall not have a new sphaera egg on my scroll for quite a while for any of the lists!

Edited by Zerhai

the yellow crowned are prettier at least!

*glances at the list* wow i shall not have a new sphaera egg on my scroll for quite a while for any of the lists!

Atleast you've already gotten one >.>

Also just something I was noticing..The purpose of having 3 lines was so that people at the bottom of the list wouldn't have to wait forever, right? Like to divide it up and whatnot...But if you look at the lists now, both 1 and 2 are at around the same spot...So a lot of people are getting eggs 1 and 2 around the same time. This doesn't really help split anything up or shorten the waiting time for people...And the 3rd line hasn't even moved in weeks. I'm sorry that I sound so whiny in this thread, but it's going to be forever until the eggs from the first 2 lists get to me since I'm near the bottom of both of those (while other people at the top of those lists have already gotten TWO eggs) and the only list where I'm relatively close to getting an egg has essentially stopped progressing...And this is the same deal for anyone else near those places on the lists

Edited by Genavelle

@Genavelle:

Oh, I must say I understand your troubles. While I already got a Sphaera, I had expected a little more dedication from other participants of the project. sad.gif Don't get me wrong - the vast majority is doing great, I think, but some things just didn't work out as well as I thought they would.

I mean, if someone subscribes in a project like this that means all you have to do to further it is a. to be there when it is your turn (or tell the others you won't/can't), b. open one eggslot and raise one dragon, c. breed that one dragon and d. ensure that an egg from your dragon gets to the next person in line.

And yes, "d." might mean PMing someone, then PMing the next in list if that person doesn't respond, and so on, possibly having to breed another egg if the original one grew up in the meantime. That might take some work, but hey - it's not that much to do, and if you didn't want to do it, you shouldn't have enlisted, because all the others are depending on you to keep the project alive and running.

Of course, real life might get in the way. Of course, it was Halloween in the meantime. Of course, no one can be around DC 24/7. But it shouldn't take significantly more than one week to get your part done - or to inform the thread why it wasn't possible. (Like when the dragons don't give an egg, or when you delay breeding a week because of an event, or when the next in line didn't respond, and so on.)

A little heads-up on the lines:

Sphaera I

Pesadilla has a hatchling, with 6d 13h left. All is well.

Edit: November,14th - A Yellow-crowned went to Deblob167, now it has to hatch and grow up. smile.gif

Edit: The next Yellow-crowned went to stellalala on November, 20th. Hurry, little one - hatch, grow up and give an egg !

Sphaera II

"Royale Sphaera" is with Pesadilla, but didn't give an egg at November, 3rd (as posted above). So all is well here, too, as long as she is bred again in the next few days.

Edit: Bred again on November,11th and 19th - and again no egg. Hoping for next week !

Nov, 26th: A Tidal was born and is being sent to Deblob. smile.gif

Sphaera III

"Vincent Sphaera III" is with band4ever. Since Tribea pulled the stunt of grabbing the first offspring, and one week later "not having time to focus on the project", that was lost. The second offspring band4ever posted here about on October, 20th, saying she PMed the link to -nym-. The grown dragon is still with band4ever, however, so I guess -nym- wasn't there to pick it up in time (assuming "link" meant Teleport-link), and band4ever didn't have the time to PM the next in line about it. Nothing more was posted here in the thread, and the last forum post of band4ever dates Oktober,23rd. So I have no idea if she's active at the moment. A bleak outlook for Sphaera III...

So yes, Genavelle, due to delays I and II are now in exactly the same spot. deadnotsleeping will have to decide what could/should be done about that. As well as how to proceed about Sphaera III. (PMing band4ever ?)

I'm sorry that I can't help with the organisation any further, deadnotslpeeing, but I already took care of two other projects where the founders went inactive, and keeping them together is taking up my "project-organisation-time"...

I hope at least lines I & II will keep up their speed, and line III can be revived one way or another !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Again, another unsuccessful week for breeding.

Crossing my fingers and hoping this little stubborn Royal will give me an egg next week.

Edited by Pesadilla

@Deblob167:

Congrats on receiving a Sphaera ! (Can't wait to see it when it's unfogged again !)

So it is indeed the "Reign of the Yellow-crowneds" now... Any ideas who should try to change that, yet ?

@Pesadilla:

Wow, you have the special occasion to see line I overtaking line II. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your stubborn Royal to give you an egg next week ! wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Ooh, I gotta say, line one looks really neat just passing it around and letting it do its thing. It's gotten so long! /looked at it earlier

About the waiting time, could we maybe change the order of the 3rd line so that people who already got an egg or two are at the end and the ones who haven't are at the beginning? I already have two Sphaeras and don't mind waiting longer so someone else can have a turn.

About the waiting time, could we maybe change the order of the 3rd line so that people who already got an egg or two are at the end and the ones who haven't are at the beginning? I already have two Sphaeras and don't mind waiting longer so someone else can have a turn.

All the lines are already set to start at different people (in the same order, so you can't end up at the top or bottom of every line). I think the problem is just that somehow I guess one of the other two lines went kinda slow, or one went kinda fast so 1 and 2 are both at about the same people now, yet line 3 has had no movement at all in weeks. So it's not really an issue with the order, just every line is moving at a different pace which is counter-acting the whole purpose of making 3 lines so people would get the eggs at different times.