deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just informing everyone that I am still around and checking PMs regularly; I am just more passive at the moment biggrin.gif .

@Flaviel:

Great to see you are still with us !

@new Sphaera:

A Fever Wyvern, very nice - and it actually took over from the Imperials !

So we moved from Blue to green - let's see what's next !

@topic:

Speaking of "next" - who is next in line and still active ?

@topic:

Speaking of "next" - who is next in line and still active ?

Probably kiramaru7. But I don't seem to have ever sent a PM to DarkShinyLugia, so let me check on that.

edit: PM sent to DSL on 3/19 and tracked -- has not been read.

So I would say kiramaru7 is definitely next in line.

Edited by purplehaze

Been a little while, hasn't it? What is the status for the lineage?

I'm terribly sorry, I had a busy month and I completely forgot about the project. sad.gif I just bred this egg and I PM'd kiramaru7. I hope I've done everything right. smile.gif

EDIT: She just picked the egg up. biggrin.gif

Edited by Windy

Probably kiramaru7. But I don't seem to have ever sent a PM to DarkShinyLugia, so let me check on that.

edit: PM sent to DSL on 3/19 and tracked -- has not been read.

So I would say kiramaru7 is definitely next in line.

Purplehaze, I'm checking in to let you know I just received my egg. When it hatches & is ready to breed, who do I send the next egg to? This is the first time I'm doing a fun project like this & since it's going through a restart, I want to make sure that when I get an egg, it goes to the right person.

Thanks for your help in advance. biggrin.gif

Edited by kiramaru7

@ kiramaru7 - Glad to hear you got your egg. smile.gif And thanks for checking. It looks like BringsTheSnow is next in line and confirmed to still be active and interested.

I'm so glad this project is still alive ^^

@ kiramaru7 - Glad to hear you got your egg.  smile.gif  And thanks for checking. It looks like BringsTheSnow is next in line and confirmed to still be active and interested.

Thanks, Purplehaze & you're welcome. I'm going to try breeding an egg for them, since my baby just grew up. biggrin.gif

EDIT: I got an egg, so I'm going to PM them.

Edited by kiramaru7

btw i am still around! Just letting you all know, just cause i don't talk that often doesn't mean im not here! Just pm me if you need anything from me~

I have received this beauty from kiramaru7. Woot!

I promise to take good care of it as Sahaera's seem to be rare around these parts!

Who is next in line once I raise and breed it?

Aww, another beautiful Sphaera ! That Tangar was a wonderful idea ! (And I really like the name.) smile.gif

Next in the list is RulenneClarissa. She's active at the forums, so PMing her should work quite well. I don't know if she's still interested, but you could just ask.

I continued the list of Sphaeras from line one that we have so far. Looks pretty impressive, I think. smile.gif

Sphaera I

Deadnotsleeping - Sphaera (Black + Sunsong)

Lantean_Pegasus - Sphaera Lanteis (Royal Blue + Sunsong)

purplehaze - Sphaera Byran (Royal Blue + Flamingo)

SockPuppet Strangler - Merry-Go-Sphaera (Sunstone + Flamingo)

Tardigrade- Sietra Sphaera (Black Tea + Sunstone)

Troubletail- Scented Sphaera (Black Tea + Waverunner)

SilvorMoon - Sea Breeze Sphaera (Purple Nebula + Waverunner)

Flaviel - Hint of a Sphaera (Waverunner + Tri-Horn Wyvern)

Cecona - Shawen Sphaera (Waverunner + Daydream)

Zerhai - Dancing Dra'axi Sphaera (Yellow-Crowned + Waverunner)

dustpuppy - Sunny Sphaera -dp (Yellow-Crowned + Canopy)

Pesadilla - Kassadin's Sphaera (Yellow-Crowned + Imperial Fleshcrowne)

Deblob167 - Wocyco Sphaera (Yellow-Crowned) - dead end, next offspring from Kassadin's Sphaera is "Sphaera Imp"

dragonpuck - Sphaera Imp (Red-finned Tidal + Imperial Fleshcrowne)

Lindy - Vanadie Sphaera (Imperial Fleshcrowne + Fever Wyvern)

Windy - Ivy Sphaera (Earth + Fever Wyvern)

kiramaru7 - Kirakotsu's Sphaera Fever (Fever Wyvern + Gold-horned Tangar)

BringsTheSnow - Invictus Sphaera the Eternal (Electric + Fever Wyvern)

RulenneClarissa - eggy (Fever Wyvern)

Genavelle -

Hazel360 - (profile says "On Hiatus")

deathsnake951 -

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I am not really active at all... just came to check on some old stuff. If you still are stuck on me with Sphaera II then I came breed one

@Deblob167:

Hey, it's great to see you again ! And yes, Sphaera II is still stuck with you, so if you could breed an offspring and send it to dragonpuck that would be marvellous ! smile.gif (Twice so if you keep in mind that this is supposed to be the rare/uncommon line when choosing the CB partner. wink.gif )

(And would you like to stay on the lists, or will you stay rather inactive in the forseeable future ?)

I'm so happy to see that this project is moving so quickly! and my it's almost my turn to get an egg from one of the lineages biggrin.gif

I was wondering, does the CB mate have to be a different breed from the rest of the ancestors?

@ Lantean - I just updated my progress post too.

@ RulenneClarissa - I think the mate can be anything you choose as long as it is a common dragon for Sphaera I

I have sent PMs to the last three people on the Sphaera I list to see if they are wanting to continue.

Any ideas on what to do when we reach the end of the list?

Edited by purplehaze

Maybe we go back to the first person on the line? And then the second person, then the third, and fourth, and so on?

Any ideas on what to do when we reach the end of the list?

Well, I thought it was a given that after reaching the end of the list the next egg goes back to the first in line, and the whole thing starts all over again. smile.gif

@RulenneClarissa:

There isn't any specific rule (that I know about) regarding the caveborns - except that for the Uncommon/Rare line (Sphaera II, I believe) they must be, well, uncommon or rare.

But of course it would be cool if all the CBs were different ! (I would think so, at least. biggrin.gif ) It's up to you.

Well, I thought it was a given that after reaching the end of the list the next egg goes back to the first in line, and the whole thing starts all over again. smile.gif

That was sort of what I thought -- fits with the "Round and Round it goes."

I have heard nothing back from Genavelle, Hazel360, or deathsnake951 about their interest in continuing. sad.gif

Now that Sphaera I is just about completing its first round, maybe it is time to revive Sphaera II. Deblob never posted back again after asking if we wanted her to breed an egg for that line. I think I will attempt to send her both a PM and an email and ask her to breed an egg and send it to dragonpuck. We were going to reorder that list, though, I believe. Could you have another look at that and suggest where the egg should go from there?

I want to join!

Edit: Also, would a copper be an acceptable addition to the rares-only sphaera line? Because coppers wasnt on the list of acceptable rare dragons for the project.

Edited by seawyvern

It took some time but Invictus Saphaera the Eternal has laid an EGG!!! I have PMd RulenneClarissa with the egg transfer and so things are moving again.

-sofi