pudding

Sweet and Pudding 1x1

((Every time I see a sitcom with Clark Gregg: http://b.asset.soup.io/asset/3779/1339_c59b.jpeg ))

Darcy let go of him, brows furrowed before she simply shook her head. "Fine," she muttered, irritated. Playing pity party wouldn't help at all. Jamming her hands in her pockets, she gave him a pointed stare. "Now what?"

((Thor makes you feel really bad for Loki. Avengers makes you pissed because he killed Coulson.))

Loki looked down at her then avoided her gaze. "I do not know," he replied softly. He considered the subject briefly then looked back at Darcy. "Should we continue riding rollercoasters? I know I said I would drop the subject but if you like, I can show you my real form. That way you can see for yourself what kind of mons-...what I really am."

((IT IS NOT PROVEN! Fury's manipulative, he could still be alive -twitch- ))

Shaking her head, Darcy lightly hit him in the stomach. " 'Kay, first, every time you do that right there, I'm gonna hit you. Second, no, were going to keep riding roller coasters," she answered, then took him by the wrist and marched off towards the nearest fast-moving vehicle.

((You have no idea how much I want that to be true. It's like Balthazar from Supernatural.))

A small gasp of air escaped Loki's lips as his stomach was hit. He stumbled after Darcy, staring at her. The punch had not hurt but he was confused. "Do what?" he asked as they walked quickly after her, towards the roller coaster. It was smaller than the first but still seemed big to him. "What did I do?"

"You talked bad about yourself. It sounds to me like a lot of people already do that, so you don't need to be doing it," Darcy answered brusquely, tugging him into line and stopping in place. She let go to cross her arms, giving him a stink eye. She could be very insistent when she wanted.

Loki stared down at her then lowered his head into his hand and broke out in a fit of laughter. "You are a remarkable young lady," he said. "Alright, you have my word I will not talk bad about myself. Now will you answer my question? If I were to drop all of my magic right here, right now, what would your peoples' response be? Would they regard me in fear or accept me?

((Got to go to bed. G'night))

Darcy's steely expression faltered slightly, a smile trying to poke its way through. "I was trying for remarkable," she replied, finally smirking up at him. The question took some thought, though. "Well... I don't know. Some people would probably think you were part of the park. Some people would be freaked out, and some would think you were cool looking. I do- you're blue, dude. That's epic," she finally said.

Loki nodded and looked around at the park. A generally mixed answer. That was... Interesting. "Well?" He asked, looking at her. "Do you think I should, then? Perhaps it would be a better idea to let the world know about me instead instead of hiding and letting them find out later."

Darcy paused, doubt fluttering up inside her. "Well.. That might not be a good idea. Even if people accept who you are, they'll be all over you. You'll become famous, but that might not be a good thing. News channels will constantly trying to interview you, people will ask you questions without caring if its rude or not. You might even get picked up by the government- we have a LOT of movies where the government captures aliens and studies them," she answered.

"I know not what a movie is but if I am to stay here, I'd rather people know. I've been trapped in a shadow for far too long." He smiled at her then reached out and placed a hand upon her shoulder. "Besides, I may appear weak but I have been raised as a warrior. If I am in danger, I can get out of it. Even without my magic to aid me." Even more importantly, it could help him come to grips with what he was and even display it openly. "However, if you are uncomfortable with this, I will wait to show myself. To be honest, I still need to get used to seeing myself in my real form. Does three days sound like enough time?"

Darcy still looked concerned, but there was nothing she could do. "Alright, yes," she sighed, for once not startled by the contact. "But please be careful, okay?" She had grown to consider him a friend, even if he sounded nuts. Then it was their turn, and she climbed into the car. "This one doesn't go upside down," she informed him; maybe that would be better.

((Oh, lurkers are welcome! I'm also super excited for that! I think most of the world has Marvel Mania right now.))

"You have my word," Loki replied before he followed her into the car. He noticed the absence of a seat belt almost instantly but there was a lap bar. Since both of them were in it, he pulled down on it. Unfortunately, it didn't appear the slightest bit safe for him since the lap bar did not even touch his stomach. "The last one went upsidedown?" he asked, frowning. "I had my eyes closed most of the time so I couldn't really tell."

Darcy chuckled, patting his arm. "Yeah, it went upside down quite a few times there, pal," she teased him, After a moment, she offered out her hand to him. "I promise its safe. Just hold on tight, okay?" She said softly. They were starting to move.

Loki frowned slightly at this information but dismissed it and held onto Darcy's hand. The coaster lurched forward just like the last did, gradually climbing up a large hill. He had to focus this time but now that he knew what was coming, it should be fine. He gave Darcy's handa small squeeze right before they started shooting downwards like a falling star. This time, Loki forced his eyes to remain open and did his best to hold his concentration. Now that he was prepared, he understood what Darcy had been talking about. The adrenaline rush that came with riding the coaster was well worth the slight headache he was getting from being whipped around corners in a downward spiral. It was like fighting but without all the idiot.

Darcy kept her silent promise and held his hand the whole way. This coaster was a bit more jerky than the last, but there were no flips this time, and it was over rather quickly. When it did come to a halt, she grinned up at Loki. "You did great on that one. Not so bad, is it?"

"It was fun," Loki replied as he smiled at her. He smiled as he stood up and exited the car, only for his attention to quickly be drawn away by the sound of a crowd gathering nearby. Somebody was yelling something about a blue alien they had seen riding a roller coaster. "I think they're talking about me over there," Loki said as he pointed to the crowd. A large group was talking quite loudly and a few were waving about small boxes like the one Darcy had.

"Oh crap," Darcy groaned, shaking her head and tugging on his arm. "I think they got pictures," she pointed out, noticing that some had their phones out and were yammering quite loudly. Well, this had been fun and all, but now things were getting heated. "Loki.. if you want to reveal yourself, go ahead. I just can't promise things will go bad or good."

"How did they draw pictures that fast?" Loki asked in confusion then looked at Darcy. If they already knew, it might be better to just confront them. "Wait for me here," he said as he stared down at her. "If things go afoul, I will meet you here in disguise again." He looked at her hand then raised it and gently kissed the back of it. "I promise you I will return soon either way. Deal?"

"It's not a drawing, it's technology that takes a picture," Darcy answered, but then he was already deciding to go to them. A blush rose to her cheeks as her hand was kissed, and all she could manage was a nod. Her tongue was probably working its way down her throat right now, so yeah, talking wasn't gonna happen. "Deal," she managed to croak.

"I will return shortly," Loki replied as he patted her hand reassuringly. He then moved away from her and began walking towards the crowd. As he passed behind a tree, he closed his eyes briefly and let all of his magic drop.

His skin quickly turned dark blue while lighter blue marks traced their way across his hands and up to his face. Large, dark horns sprouted from his forehead and curved backwards, following the flow of his hair. Which, oddly enough, remained the same despite the fact everything else seemed to change. His ears turned to points as the air around him dropped several degrees in temperature. When he opened his eyes again, they were completely red. He looked down at himself and took a few calming breaths, resting a hand against the tree. He could do this. He pushed away from the tree, not noticing the icy hand print he had left behind.

Moving quietly, he approached the crowd, watching as they fell into a silence as he approached. He raised his hand in greeting as he stopped a ways off. Noticing the unrest in the crowd, he quickly stopped and raised his other hand as well in a reassuring manner. "I come in peace," he declared, not at all realizing how cliche the statement he had just said was.

((Do you want to control the crowd or should I?))

((I can))

Darcy watched from afar as Loki, blue, with horns, and red eyes, came across the crowd and declared his peace. She had to snort at that- surely he'd picked that line on purpose?

One of the kids made a 'pft' sound and crossed his arms. "Laaame, he's gotta be just some actor. Your paint isn't even that good," he challeneged. There were murmurs among the people; some look fascinated, others bewildered, some afraid. A few were also skeptical. "What are you?" Asked a young woman. The crowd had started to shift around him, people snapping pictures and trying to get a better look.

"I am not an actor," Loki insisted. It was hard pinpointing individuals within the crowd so he simply addressed them as one. Which was getting rather hard considering they were moving around him. "This is my natural skin color. I am a Jotun from Asgard. I arrived on your planet just yesterday and wanted to make it clear that I mean you no harm." He paused then stretched an arm in front of his body. "If you like, you may touch my arm so that you can see I have not painted myself. Do be warned that my skin is quite cold and prolonged contact may cause frost bite."

There was more murmuring amongst the crowd, the emotions ebbing and flowing. Some had a change of views, others felt more strongly of their opinion. A burly man grunted and stepped forward, touching his hand fearlessly. His expression turned from arrogant to surprised after a moment, and he drew his hand back. "How the censorkip.gif did you do that? His skin- it's ice cold," he announced, staring at him. "Why are you here?" Someone piped up. It seemed more people were starting to believe him.