"Yes, do you know where the baking pans are?" She asked with a smile, Isabella walked out beginning her walk home.

Ria looked up from her drawing as the boy swam over to him. She quickly covered her drawing and smiled at him. "What is it that I can help you with?" She asked, crossing her ankles. "If I interrupted you in any way I apologize. Or if I was staring. I tend to do that a lot." She said with a smile.

Logan smiled and laughed. "oh, heh, yea. I caught you looking at me and was curious." He grinned.

Shelby began organizing the cat toys.

Jasper pointed to the right. "isle 8 ma'am"

Asami began sprinting downwards, but she was lost in the thick smoke. She could only see a few feet in front of her.

"Thank you... Will you show me where that is?" The lady asked flashing her cleavage.

"Curious? Well, yeah. I stare off into space a lot. And you're the only teenager boy swimming around, so I guess you caught my attention." Ria smiled, looking at the boy. "Don't we live on the same floor?" She asked, looking as someone jumped into the pool next to them. She covered her sketchbook and sighed, hoping it didn't get wet.

Damien yawned softly as he got out of bed before he then pulled on a pair of jeans to the whining of his new puppy. After a bit he hooked the leash onto the collar before sliding his shoes on. Going on out of the hall he then headed outside before he began to walk around noticing all the others that were in the pool swimming before he grinned. Then he looked around while Giovanni began to sniff around.

Asami was lost in them smoke. Them forest fire rapidly spreading. She got on her hands and knees, trying to get a breathe of fresh air. She pulled out her phone and dialed 9-1-1. She told them operator she was lost in them fire. Them operator spoke in a monotone voice telling her to remain calm. How was she supposed to remain calm???

Chloe was helping checkout a customer when the little TV had an emergency announcement. There was a forest fire up in the mountains nearby. Few homes gave been destroyed and one confirmed female was trapped in the fire. Chloe was horrified. The city might be asked to evacuate since they were close to the mountain. She hoped the fire would be detained.

Jasper replied, "uh, sure." He spotted Joey, another worker. "Hey Joey! Show her to isle 8 please? Thanks bud." He smiled in relief.

Logan smiled "yes, I do believe we live on the same floor. That, or I see you a lot on my floor." He chuckled.

Edited by cattygal210

The woman left with Joey, looking very disappointed.

"Hey father..." Isabella walked into the house, making her way though a sea of trash.

"Oh, it's you.." Her father looked up then back down.

Damien smiled once Giovanni had finished his business before going on to walk around the small town. Seeing the news flash at an electronics store he then turned around to head back to his apartment to grab what he would need when leaving the place.

Isabella quickly put on her uniform for Petco before her father could throw a fit, she left.

The blazing hot summer sun made her want to fall asleep, she shook her hand tiredly fastening her pace of walking to keep away.

Her legs burned and her eyelids were so heavy , she just wanted to faint right there and then in the sidewalk.

Chloe turned up the volume in the TV as she watched the flames engulfing trees and anything in it's path. She looked around, noticing she was the only employee in duty. Where was everyone?

Jasper continued his shift.

Asami was backwards, twisted around, and flat out lost. The hear had risen at least 10 degrees. The fire was getting closer to her. She coughed and coughed, her eyes burning. They began to water. Then she saw it. A few feet in front of her was the bright orange and red flames. She started running away from them but they were quickly catching up to her. If only she could find her house.

Isabella passed by Wal-Mart, continuing her walk.

Isabella finally reached Petco, the air conditioner felt nice compared to the hot sun.

Chloe saw Isabella and her face lit up. "Izzy!!!! Thanks goodness you're here!!" She was relieved to have a friend working with her today.

"Hey Chloe!" Isabella smiled tiredly hugging her best friend since they were young, "Hows Scout doing?" She asked looking over to the orange longhair cat they had recued a few weeks ago.

Edited by mipuppy1

Full Birth Name: Bryce Jason Smith

Nickname/Preferred name: Bryce

Birthday: January 13

Appearance: Eye color- Hazel, Hair color- Black, Height- 5'9,

Race: White

Family Members: Mom, Dad, Younger sister, Younger brother

Relationships: He seems to break a heart everyday.

Children(If any): None...

Pets:

Pet Pictures:

Housing Unit: A mansion

Housing Unit Location: A rich neighborhood.

House Pic:

Job(If Any):

Job Pic (If Any):

School(If Any): He goes to the same Collage as Jasper.

School Pic(If Any):

Personality: Arrogant, very flirtatious and charismatic, he loves to play with woman's emotion.

History(OPTIONAL):

Life Goals(OPTIONAL):

Other(OPTIONAL):

Character Picture:

(Not quite done yet, I just have to get off the computer.)

Edited by mipuppy1

Putting all of his things into his vehicle he then set Giovanni into the passenger seat of his SUV. Then with a thought he then climbed in before he began to drive to the local Walmart to buy some things that he would need later on. Once inside he then looked and smiled faintly as he saw the girls from his building before he went on with his shopping.

NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN smile.gif

ACCEPTED!!

Chloe smiled and hugged her tightly. "oh!!! He's doing Sooo much better!!! I actually got him to play!" She was glowing with excitement when the conversation shifted to cats.

Asami tripped over a branch that had burned off. She crashed to her side. She groaned and cursed. When she stood, she saw she was surrounded by fire. There was no escape. The flames were rising. She looked above her and saw a helicopter. She screamed out for help but it flew away from her. "no!!! No no no!!! I'm over here!!!!" She coughed seeing the helicopter didn't spot her.

Jasper looked at the clock. Finally his shift was over. He clocked out and walked out of Walmart and headed to his car.

"Ohh really?" Isabella smiled, "Yesterday, he crawled onto my lap after your shift was over, but I can't get him to do it again- it's still felt nice though." Isabella smiled, changing Blanch's(- a beautiful female shorthair with a white coat and green eyes, she was a bit cold though and not the cuddly type.) food, Blanch purred happily eating the food as Isabella made her way to Scout.

Chloe smiled. She didn't know why, but she had cat fever. She watched the playful kittens roam about. "Aww...they're so adorable!!"

"I know right?" Isabella giggled, then sighed, "I wish I could take them home." She continued to feed them as a woman approached the two young girls.