picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Tron, everyone's starting to head to bed so we'll be starting Tuesday soon. That's the easiest summary I can think of without blowing your eyes out with text.

Here, we don't have to worry about being too OC for the main topic. Every little maniacal whimsy that crosses our head is deposited here.

Also it helps limit the number of cluttering posts in the actual thread, considering we're almost two pages in here and it's been up like 17 hours.

Mistress Sai abuses me.

Please help me

And Kitty was never heard from again.

I guess that-

Ted: HE HAZ TOP-SECRET INFORMATION ABOUT-

Me: *sigh* Rina.

Rina: *sent Ted to Alagaesia, straight to Galbatorix's room* Done.

Ah nick we all know you like it like that hehehe. Oh I can't wait to bring in my new guy, but he's got to make an entrance so I won't be introducing him right away (He got approved last night biggrin.gif.).

Yay for new people lol. Anyways, Lotus, Mistry wasn't asleep and I'd yet to push her into the room but I'm easily adaptable with posts so no worries. I've made my post for Felic and Mistry now. Kinda forgot about Soria as she's so far my least interacting student >_< Oh well, come tomorrow, things will get easier.

Also had been forgetting a bit about the emotions going around in the cafeteria so I finally got those focused on a little more in this last post with Felic.

I can totally see Sin having written 'Sin was here' on the top of the building before Felic could even notice, and everyone who goes up there gradually starts to write their names, all building up to all of them crossed out and having "GALE WAS HERE FIRST" written under them.

The damned kids these days. Gale is always there. He's EVERYWHERE, ALL the time. He is Oak and a ninja.

... Lucky you give me bad ideas...

I'm totally doing it. In eternal black flame.

Psssh, eternal black flames are Chobit's thing. SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING.

ALL OF MY CHARACHTERS ARE ASLEEP WE'RE WAITING FOR SIN AND FELIC!

AND CHOBIT'S THING WAS WEIRD SMOKE censorkip.gif I THOUGHT

Naww she has 2 abilities. It's on her wiki. One is the darkness cloud and the other is black flames tongue.gif

YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE MY ULTIMATE POWER! SIN WILL NEVER SLEEP! YOU ARE TRAPPED IN MY MASTER PLAN, FALLEN INTO MY CLUTCHES LIKE TINY WORMS WRIGGLING THROUGH THE CRACKS! FIRST THE ACADEMY RP, NEXT, THE WORLD!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

she'll be going to bed in the next post or so.

LOL sure let me just put a thong on the final product.