picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

LOL! I can so see that xd.png. I can't wait for daylight, but I'm having a difficult time picking a dragon for my new guy. He's such a brat xd.png.

Holy bajeezus. I didn't mean to make a wall of text >_< Felic and Sorge just got a little out of my control. Anyways, I'm not yet certain about Felic's greatest fear but I recon it has something to deal with his abilities. At any rate, I don't think I was really focusing on his fears, maybe more on Sorge's abilities. She reacted more on self-protection, not yet knowing who Felic is exactly since she's still in her egg.

Alright. I gotta get going to school. At this point, go ahead and assume Felic's ready to wake up for the next day.

It is time. It is time to timeskip time to jump to a further moment in time, timing it because at this time it's everyone's bedtime. Time after time we have timed it perfectly to coincide with the current RP time, as obviously we have excellent timing, but now it is time to speed up time else the time would remain the same and it would still be bedtime and this time, sleep time would be boring.

Now go back and read that in a Mojojojo voice.

WAIT. WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHERE'S JETH AND JADEN?

Edited by Luckyclaw

a'pjwokd;oijwa;oihdasoid;aosuihdasiudh

GOD DAMN IT

Also that was hilarious

THEY'VE TELEPORTED TO BED BECAUSE ENK TABLE-FLIPPED.

OKAY SO IT'S DAWN NOW OR WHEN EVER THE HELL THE FIRST PEOPLE WERE GONNA GET UP?

8am Min I say since classes start at 9

I can't remember if the other twins were waking up super early or not... or anyone else...

Devon and Tatsuke maybe?

I want to wait for someone else to make a post, because I already posted the second-to-last post. After that, the Tatsuke will be re-spawning unless the Devon wants to go first.

Writing Wake up post now wink.gif. It won't be too much longer

I meant for that post to be a lot shorter xd.png

Edited by LotusDragon

Gosh. I don't want to post but I don't want to keep Sin held up incase Lucky actually wanted to wait for Felic to wake up the Azazel. I'm planning to have him do so as he said he would but I don't know if Lucky's up for that or not. >_< Well, I'll post tomorrow before or after work at any rate. I'm tired now and should get some sleep.

You won't hold up Sin. She's the character who gets up because she has to, not just because the sun rises. If she ever gets up before Choru and especially Tatsuke, then something's up. You won't hold her/me unless class time starts to roll around. So take your time, darling. The only one who bites here is Sai, and maybe Drow. But he nibbles. Like a baby piranha.

Haha alright. Well, I'm tempted to slip in something for Mistry and/or Soria but I'm in the dilemma of it possibly being long or disgustingly short.

Guess I'll just have to start writing it up in my head and save typing it down for tomorrow morning.

I leave for 5 minutes and look what happens.

BRO. I WILL Splash YOU UNTIL I'M OUT OF POWER POINTS AND START USING STRUGGLE.

Edited by Luckyclaw

SAI NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN! WE NEED YOU!

WHAT WAS THE LINK FOR THE WIKI I'M OUTTA TOWN AND DON'T WANNA FILTER THROUGH 30-40 PAGES

Edited by DrakeOfBones

Oh crap, it is three. I thought it was the beginning of 2:00 AM .___.