picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Alright, got Felic and Mistry up and about. Ran out of time for Soria since I've got to get ready for work now.

Just assume that Mistry is anywhere between her room and the cafeteria. She's open to interaction (thought I won't be able to respond until later today) and is trying to find someone who could help her with a couple things.

Go ahead xd.png Though Choru's not the kind of person who would wait patiently to figure out her language. More like shakily ask if she's seen his dragon, think he was thinking of images, then charge off into the distance yelling "YOU WERE NO HEEEEEELP".

Now I'm seeing Mistry in one of those old safari explorer outfits, behind a potted plant, observing the random actions of people. While also narrating it like one of those guys who talk over documentaries. Or Morgan Freeman.

By the way Sai, Choru's dragon is staring creepily at Zeek if you want him to notice.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Lol sure. I don't know if you've ever read Off-White but Zeek is like Iki on the derp scale.

I usually don't get into wolf-based series because of the majority of their fanbases, but I'll check this one out smile.gif

...Also, if Choru's dragon is ever super creepy, it's totally intended.

ALSO, I can't find the first page. Where can I go to find it?

Edited by Luckyclaw

Eww >_< My post is so short. Couldn't think of anything all at once but my friend is breathing down my neck to trade pokemon so I was rushed in making my response for Felic and Mistry.

user posted image

I didn't see you post, sorry. I'll edit you into my dragon post if Sai doesn't Ninja me.

Sooooo that whole weekend trip might have turned into a two week trip. I might be a lot less active, just as a warning guys.

Guise. I'm doing farm work. Guise. GUISE

Okay, did anyone ever play Neopets at any point? Because Drow is totally going to play Extreme Potato Counter.

...I need to stop with the one-liners. I have a serious problem, an addiction.

By the way, Narvix, I slipped in a little bit of improvision that said Valravn hunted Gracedonia. I felt like it would fit, Valravn being a sort of dark wolves and Gracedonia being a kind of elemental deer. If you don't like it I'll change it or you can disregard it it.

Lucky I hate you.

Potatoes aren't in season. Besides I'm in Indiana I'm surrounded by 6 foot stalks of corn.

Pffft, I STILL play Neopets xd.png

Welcome to Meridell, Drake.

I sort of play Neopets

Lucky x3 That's fine. However, Mistry's the only really deer like one of the five. The others could be based off wolves, kangaroos, mermaids, what-have-you that is mostly animalistic in physical form.

EDIT: OMGurd Lucky! I almost fell out of my seat! xd.png

Edited by Narvix

Chameleon CRAZY DRAGON

Truce may kill Chrou =D

Edited by DrakeOfBones