Crockturtle566

Worst/Best egg ever you miss clicked on?

I have this tendency to reflex-click cheese eggs. I don't understand why. x__x

I always read my descriptions before I click and so my worst would have to either be

Gold Wyvern or Ice. I haven't played for a month long, 6 more days and it'll be a month. Actually to come to think of it, Ice was more of an "OMG it's a rare I've got to click it" kind of thing. Lol

Both happened during the release. smile.gif (I think they have too many "shines" descriptions).

Went for an Opal, got a Seragamma. This was during the all biomes drop

I saw two CB Silvers in the space of five minutes, missed 'em both. mad.gif Right after the second one, I saw the word "glow" and my hand was clicking madly before I knew what I was doing. It was a Black.

Well I have 3 best ones.

The best one was from a long while back in getting a cb gold.

Next one was clicking on a silver egg in the AP and discovered it was a 2nd generation one!!! Got a 2nd one as well.

The last one was getting a holly egg in the AP.

As for misclicks did lots but always managed to get rid of it in the AP or offer it in the departures smile.gif

I just clicked an egg saying "It's bright. And pink" like "Ooh, a new addition to the lineage" What did I get? A bloody flamingo wyvern.

I just clicked an egg saying "It's bright. And pink" like "Ooh, a new addition to the lineage" What did I get? A bloody flamingo wyvern.

Same here.

Worst would be picking up an Ember dragon because I mistook it's description for a Magma Dragon D|

Best would probably be this lovely..

Edit: Misread the title of the thread lemme try again :|

Edited by Nightfrost

Once, last year, I was in the AP, saw a shiny-gold thing and clicked, knew it was just a gold tinsel, which I wouldn't have clicked, I don't really collect tinsels, but just grabbed it by reflex anyway.

Went to abandon, figured I might as well check the lineage... well helloooo there 2nd G tinsel, fancy meeting you in the AP. 0_0

My best would probably be my red Dino, I was hunting for CB stripes in the forest when I saw the word bright and reflex clicked, then it showed not a white egg but a red egg with white spots and I was like noooooooooo! Then I took a good look at it and went biggrin.gif

Edit:lol food look...

Edited by LoveLoveNightmare

I was just looking around the AP just seeing what would pop up and see if I could find a few that I didn't have and I clicked on what I thought was a Luminia Dragon. I look at my scroll and I'm like, blink.gif There's a Golden Wyvern sitting there!

Later that night the August Egg Release started. I think that Wyvern was my lucky golden egg.

That was a very good day. biggrin.gif

My best was a GW egg, and my worst was a CB with 7 days left, and left me scroll-locked; when I still didn't have any vampires.

I've reflex-clicked on Nebulas, Cheeses, Vines, and Dinos (Jeez I used to click every Dino I saw, even though I don't collect them just because they were rare. In fact they were the only rare I had any success in catching for a long time.) plus multiple nameless commons during releases. My best was on a CB Ice.

I often reflex-click Nebulas and Golden Wyverns, but the most embarrassing had to be when I realized it was new release day and ran into the biomes without checking the forums. I picked a biome, saw a wall of eggs with a descrip I couldn't immediately place, and took one. It was a Canopy. >.<

I think my best misclick would have to be an Ice, but I didn't keep it because I was crazy.

I think my best misclick happened on March 23, 2013: I wanted to catch a Gold but refreshed the page and clicked on a Silver. xd.png

@Crockturtle566 - I fear it's not allowed to bump here хD

Eh, I haven't had any miss-clicks with positive results.. The worst have had been miss-clicking on CB eggs that I didn't wish to have, and ending up scroll or egg locked for five hours. Truly irritating.

I tried to click on a Nebula in the biome last year...with the lag I knew as soon as I clicked it that I wasn't going to get it because it was gone before I even got the "Sorry this egg has been taken" page. For once, it worked out amazingly though, because what came behind it was a CB Gold. Yay for clicking on one egg while the page tries to load and getting what came behind it when the page finally loads instead.

That's about the only time DC lag has worked in my favor.