Crockturtle566

Worst/Best egg ever you miss clicked on?

Hmm, I can't really say what the worst egg was since I often missclick common eggs I don't need and end up abandoning these but the best one was definitely a CB Gold. I was going for a CB Stripe but accidently refreshed over it and ended up clicking on the next egg which was a CB Gold. First I was like 'Noo, I missed that Stripe' but as I realized what I got instead... biggrin.gif

Edited by KingZanto

Hmm, I can't really say what the worst egg was since I often missclick common eggs I don't need and end up abandoning these but the best one was definitely a CB Gold. I was going for a CB Stripe but accideltly refreshed over it and ended up clicking on the next egg which was a CB Gold. First I was like 'Noo, I missed that Stripe' but as I realized what I got instead... biggrin.gif

Lucky

Once I was frantically clicking to get new release eggs, and accidentally clicked on a Silver. smile.gif

I've clicked on more than I care to think about that have gone to the AP later.

I've also clicked on some beauties while frantically clicking on new releases/metallics that were never going to be mine!

I think the best would probably be a cheese... I love cheese dragons, so that's alright! xd.png

Most of my dinos and papers are misclicks. No complaints from me tongue.gif

Best miss-click: Going for a CB Tsunami, right? [insert baby Lagmonster attack here]. End up with a CB Blusang on my scroll.

Worst miss-click: Lots of stuff. Mainly things like Spitfires and other caveblockers during releases.

I clicked an Opal and got a seragamma during the release. Lol

I don't misclick very often, but during this last release I misclicked on a Vine (darn those long descriptions that make me react), and it ended up locking me. :/ I decided to risk biting it and it repulsed! Muhahaha! Then I went back to hunting and got an Opal. :3

Also, why can't I misclick on a Gold? D: I can't believe how many people that has happened to!

I think my worst was on a CB Silver, but my best was on a Leetle tree xd.png