Crockturtle566

Worst/Best egg ever you miss clicked on?

My best one was during the 5th day of 7th Birthday release. I was going for another Copper but instead of it I got a CB Silver biggrin.gif

The worst one? Maybe picking up an Ember, because I mistook it's description with Magma... ._. And misclicking on commons during new releases.

I was about to click on a Nebula in the AP, clicked a Golden Wyvern instead. :3

I tend to forget the descriptions for Gold dragons so I end up mis-clicking Sunrise/Set dragons instead.

Every. Single. Time.

I've reflex clicked on Frills when they were still fairly new, even though I had more than enough.

Otherwise I don't have any bad or good ones.

Best: Wanted to get a Bluna, got a shimmer-scale instead! Also I wanted to get a vine but got a nebula instead. Seriously, those were the only two *sigh*

Worst: Wanted to get a nebula, got a mint. Wanted to get a gold, got a water.

I haven't made any positive missclicks, or not any that I recall on, at least.

The worst would possibly be the multiple missclicks on Ember dragons, for the most common reason of all; having thought they were in fact Magmas.

I had even missclicked a few in the AP, having assumed that they were black dragons.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

One time I saw an olive, recognized it as an olive, and clicked it. Why. Just why.

I don't know if it counts, but one time (the only time this has ever happened, mind you) I was in the forest with two other people, saw a CB gold. Just kinda sat there and stared at it.

A few days ago I saw the 3 eggs in the Alpine with the same description. I didn't recognise the description so I clicked one thinking it was the November release. It turned out to be a Sunrise/Sunset

My worst misclick was the Dorsal dragon egg from the cave that locked up my scroll for 24 hours, so I missed some much rarer eggs.

My best misclick was last Christmas, when I accidentally clicked on the AP and got my very first Holly egg. I stared at the page in shock for a good 5 minutes lol.

Edited by Twimm

Don't think I have a worst misclick, but I do have a best. A couple days ago I was hunting the coast for a blusang, finally saw one, and...accidentally clicked off the coast. I panicked and clicked back onto it, went for the blusang, didn't get it and ended up misclicking on what turned out to be my first ever CB Gold. I didn't complain about missing the blusang. xd.png (Best part is that later that day I did manage to snag a blusang.)

I just refreshed the page and then my over sensitive mousepad misclick got me a green opal!

First time it did something good!

Was aiming for a bluna, actually miss clicked on a vampire egg! And actually, it was bitten by the son of one of my albino dragons, "Scream Scream Scream and Shout"! Even though I don't have the son I'm glad this vampire is related somehow to me once more xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Uet5M

Though, the egg itself is cave born.

I am not sure if I would call it a missclick, but during the frill release, twice in a row I ended up with skywings instead of frills while everyone else was getting frills. For those who don't know/remember, the eggs shared a description, so it was shear bad luck on my part.