SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I noticed that on your sig. But, we people just decided to ignore that xd.png

I have no idea why we got into the trouble of making a name when you already gave yourself one

Actually, that's why I like it here... Not sure why, though.

How about Kat, and Kay?

I think I gave KK a nickname but I forgot it. Oh well. From now on, Krazy Kay will be Mango Smoothie

I would like to be called Kat, though...

That would get exceedingly confusing, KK has been known to be called Kat from time to time. Anything else that works?

Guys, it's not that hard. If you're having this much of a problem with figuring out who is who, then just write out their full names. I'm pretty sure you can handle KrazyKay and Kitkat.

Coconut Pumpkin shall be my nickname to her no matter what. I like to nickname people after food

Haven't you noticed? Her name is already food. (Kitkat?)

Her nickname is Coconut Pumpkin

Oh my ****ing god are you serious

I would like to be called Kat, though...

I'll call you Kat, even if no one else does.

That would get exceedingly confusing, KK has been known to be called Kat from time to time.

By NO ONE.

Like Doc said, this really should be that difficult. Kat/KitKat are short names. You should be capable of calling her that.

Kat says she wants to be called Kat; respect her wishes. Not hard at all.

Well I have to have a separate nickname

Go do that, then, but don't force it on us.

My god people, take this to the chat or something. We don't need all these unnecessary posts in the OOC.

Koala, even if you're not inspired, a quick Kalana reply would be great.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Okay then, Bacon. Is three sentences acknowledging Skylene enough? And I guess I'll do another three sentences for feather...maybe...

My god people, take this to the chat or something. We don't need all these unnecessary posts in the OOC.

Take that up with the nickname brigade.

If at all possible (even though I doubt it would have happened in the first place) I would like Kleio and Kamala to be left alone. They will find their way towards the other hatchlings at their own pace ^^

There. I posted. Now I just have to deal with the onslaught of comments saying how bad it is *dies*

Hopefully, I'm kidding. Hopefully. I might actually be yelled at for the post.

No one can yell at you about it if this is one of the first times you've done it. No yelling from me, in other words.

Sorry for the double post.

Silver, if Snow was able to hear the sound so quickly and pick up Sindri and fly away without any dialouge between them, she should've at least noticed Aria who was right next to her.

That being said, you may need to fix your post to something more realistic about the situation and less rushed. You don't have to solve the problem in one post.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Silver, how on earth does Sierra, a two day old hatchling, kill two wolves when Rico, a strong mature hatchling, has trouble with one? That is completely illogical. The wolves would of killed Sierra, even with her poison. Also, you need more patience. I know Korra ignored your character, but you can, at the very least, tell him he did that. Maybe he didn't realize you were talking to his character. Before you have your character flip out and leave, try to see if the person you were trying to interact with didn't see your post or not. You need to fix that post as soon as you can.

Same with the first post. You can't just do that. Bacon is clearly not happy with what you've done. Besides, it's clear that Rico has plans with Sindri. If Roseanna could find her so fast, why didn't she notice Aria? Why didn't she try to figure out what happened? Why did she just ignore any response from Sindri and take her away? You need to fix that post.

I would LOVE it if I was not called Mango Smoothie, and my nickname would kept as either KK, KK12, or Kat, please.

PLEASE.

I believe it was Silver, Krra, but it's fine. We all do that sometimes.

Also, KK, I'm gonna go back to calling you Krazykat, if that's okay.

Oh dear god what happened while I was away? o_o KN, did you reply to Hibiki? Has Alvi replied to Rien correctly? And has there been a reply to Michiru?

I should take note to myself... You guys are much more active during the weekdays! *has been free to come here to the forums, but assumed that there was no to little interaction all week*

Edited by Taleena Fuka