SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Yeah, I replied with Feather. it was a whopping two sentences with nothing happening

Not that I know of >.<

I don't think she's been on since then. For now, you should probably just wait to post with Rien.

I assume that Evie's post will still contain fire, and I also assume (for the sake of plot progression) that the smoke Alvi made earlier has traveled on the wind a little bit c:

to bacon on last page and also doctortear

Oh sorry I idin't know Aria was there. I hadn't really paid attention. I'll fix it now. I'm just deleting the first part then.

I was assuming that since Sierra has poison, she could use it.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Can I change it to one owlf? she did surprise it

oh yeah and I kinda feel like making Sierra be angry

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I don't know if Silver is saying "owl" or "wolf".

Also, if you aren't paying attention to a scene, it's better not to join in.

ninja.gif ed

Edited by KoalaNoob

Silver, that's not the point. If you simply waited for Korra to respond and PMed him about it, then you wouldn't have to do this. Besides, Sierra can't kill a wolf AT ALL. She's two days old and can barely kill a mouse or squirrel.

Edited by Doctortear

You can, but you can't go around and do things that are completely illogical and make plot holes. If you just waited for Korra, then you wouldn't have to do such nonsense. Be patient, you have other characters to use.

IT's illogiacal? But she was getting ignored before, and I thought why not take advantage of it and make Sierra angry? Plus she does need to show emotion other than happiness

It's fine to have her be angry and feel ignored. Let her stomp off. It's fine.

But the killing wolves part is not fine.

I think that's what Doctor is trying to say.

But she was getting ignored before, and I thought why not take advantage of it and make Sierra angry? Plus she does need to show emotion other than happiness

Anger can only go so far. If you want to show how Sierra feels ignored, you can have her do something much more logical for a BABY to do. For example; you could have her start crying, or she could yell some more, or she could run away and hide.

There is an unlimited amount of things you can do. Killing a wolf is impossible, and doesn't get your point across. It's much more likely that a wolf would kill Sierra.

There are other ways to show emotion, Silver.

Phoebe, you just, urgh. Everyone else pretty much has it covered, allow me to lay out a list for you

>)You can't have Sierra kill a wolf, she's two days old. It's just impossible

>)She can stomp off, that's fine. But clearly your post was less about Sierra and more to spite people for ignoring you

>)Like Aye said, it would make much more sense for her to cry or scream, she's a baby

>)Her poison is there, but the way you were using it was way OP and sort of cheaty, she can't just go around and stab things once and then the die

>)You really should make sure you've read, or at least skimmed, all the more recent posts to make sure you know who all is in the area and what is happening

>)You probably should have asked Korra to remember to speak to Sierra, he clearly didn't realize she had interacted with Rico(?), he could have fixed the whole problem right there and responded

I wasn't doing it to spite people

But then all dragons in the cave would cry and scream

I made it take a long time

"made it take a long time" doesn't help, Silver. Sierra CAN'T beat a wolf.

What does the second line have to do with anything? They are outside in the woods. And just because one person started crying and screaming, it doesn't mean the other ones would. That doesn't make any sense.

That still makes no sense.

And why would Favian cry if someone else was crying?!

On an unrelated note, Korra, you basically answered your own question. In other words, yes, Rico would be able to hear.