SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth •

user posted image

There was some sounds from the creature in the pool, its attention on the other black creature.

It didn't distract the Cavern Lurker hatchling, however. With a swift movement, she used her snout to tip the shape into the pool. Some of the water splashed onto her, but she ignored it and looked down into the water, watching the round shape drift downwards.

That should keep you safe...at least, I think it would. Will water really get the thing inside to leave without hurting it?

Shaking her head, the hatchling ignored the thoughts of her doing something wrong and just watched the shape fall. She did nothing wrong. The water will help the shape and she saved it. This was the right thing to do.

user posted image

Kurai's tail wagged when he heard that he was correct. He was about to ask why she was in the water when he heard, "Are you hungry Kurai?"

Kurai was about to answer when he noticed the scary purple hatchling from before right next to the pool, pushing an egg into the pool. Kurai quickly ducked even further behind the eggs he was behind. When he was sure he wasn't seen, he said, trying to be quiet, "What 'Hungry?' What that mean?" As Kurai tried to figure t out, he heard a growl. ducking further, he noticed a pain in his stomach. He also figured out the growls were his stomach, too. Ow. Why am I ow-ing? Why is my tummy growling? he wondered. He decided to ask Aysu. Peeking out, he asked, "Aysu. Why my tummy ow?"

Edited by Lilac_Lily

((And thus, I make a chara who thinks yet doesn't think.))

user posted image

It seemed like it took forever for the little Rita to pass the half point. At least she was now half way to the surface. She wanted to pop out and surprise the dragons that were nearby the edge since she wanted to make an impression- one they wouldn't forget. Maybe if she did they'd be good friends with her and she wouldn't be alone!

Her thoughts were cut short when she saw the shadow getting closer to the edge and then pierce through the water. The egg was rapidly approaching her and she wanted to move but couldn't. She was afraid but mostly awestruck by this strange surface egg. It looked like something called "cheese" whatever that was, and it was certainly no normal egg… BAM! Rita let out a shriek when the egg collided into her body. She hoped that the others above her had heard it, but then remembered that she was under water so the most they would "hear" would be the sound of small bubbles popping if such a sound would be heard at all.

Rita tried to push the egg upwards without straining her gills, but just having to push it was straining her. She wasn't getting the egg any nearer towards the surface and instead was just simply allowing the egg to fall slower than it should. She was stuck between a two choices: use self as cushion to soften its fall and risk it maybe crushing her or keep trying to push the egg back up and risk her condition happening. It didn't occur to her however that she could just simply let the egg fall since nothing will really happen to it because they were under water.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

user posted image

Nio came to the cave entrance and peeked his head out. The air was fresher and the ground seemed brighter. As he looked around, he noticed that no one else had approached him. Maybe they are all blind? Maybe I'm blind! Wait... I'm not blind if I can see them, but that might mean they can see me... or can they? Nio shook his head in confusion and continued to waddle outside. He saw a bush with large, dark, and plump berries on it. He licked his lips as he approached the bush and picked a berry with his mouth. This looks like a sizable meal... but maybe I should share with someone. Maybe I can meet some new people if I share. Nio picked another berry and began to roll them back to the cave. The combination of the berries rolling, Nio's waddling, and Nio's overall lack of balance lead to him him stumbling a lot as he slowly inched his way back to the cave.

Back inside the cave, Nio began to heave as he fumbled with the two berries. He moved left, then right, then left again as he tried to get the berries to roll forward. With one more fall, Nio laid on the ground staring at the two berries he brought inside. Stretching his neck, he reached to take a bite from the closest berry.

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

Kalana tilted her head in confusion, something she often did when puzzled. However, in the narrow confines of the tunnel, she hit her head against an overhangng root.Skylene thinks this matters so much... But does it? Isn't surviving and being happy more important than looking for other dragons that we don't know, and might not exist?"Not really, though. What questions do we have? Most of them can be answered just by finding Favian, and the others all have some solution. Move? Move away from here? What's Skylene thinking?! We were born here! It's our home! But maybe some change woudl be nice... "We can all survive alone. We coudln't before, but we can now. Those who can't are the newborns, and they stay together with a few older hatchlings. And even if there's someone older who needs someone else's assistance, it doesn't really matter. They can just stay with someone else. Like you said, we're all just like a family. We all already care for each other. And everyone has someone whom they consider most precious." Like Skylene, Kalana began to drift into thought. Rien's name echoed in her mind, and though she could push off memories of her, she couldn't shake the vine's name out of her head"Rien..."

--------------------------------------------------------–----------------------------------------------

user posted image

No...No... I can't leave my egg! I don't care if I suffocate or get squished t death in here! I can't leave! I won't leave! Nothing can make me leave! No! If you ma- Azre's frantic thoughts were cut off as her egg burst open. A medium-sized hatchling tumbled out, accidenntally bumping into Kurai. Once the newborn Sunstone regained her feet, she stumbled aroune to face the black dragon that she ahd bumped into. What would everyone else do?!

S-Sawree! Turning to run, Azre tripped and fell over. What did I do?! I'm looking like such an idiot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

Feather opened her eyes, though she could only see a wall of brown. And a blue stripe. "MMPH" Hibiki, can you get off me please? Unfortunately, her begging was quite useless, as the Whiptail was still asleep. Ah, whatever. May as well sleep some more...

user posted image

"She's not there," Clem sobbed, tears streaming down her face. "I went out, and she's not there. Why isn't she there? Why? I don't understand..." Clementine's entire being began to shake as she continued to cry. Her once cheerful pink eyes glistened in the darkness. She had rolled herself onto her hind legs, but even those limbs were unstable. Her legs shook so violently, the one may think she was about to fall over. Her breaths came rapidly; her chest pulsating at her every breath. Her light pink body seemed even more pale than usual. Clementine was a wreck, and the only person who could fix her was miles away from the birth cave.

"Sunder left too," Clementine sobbed. "He... he touched me and left. I.. I don't know what to do. What am I suppose to do, Michiru? What am I suppose to do...." Finally, Clementine collapsed. Her legs folded in on themselves, leaving Clem on her stomach. Her crying echoed throughout the cave, but her pale shivering form was barely visible. The crying continued on and on, and each sob was more violent and full of sorrow than the last. The newborn's mind was too scared for her to try and get past her sadness. She was only three days old, and she had already been through so much. Nothing but the loving voice of her parent could keep he calm now. Sure, a trusted mature hatchling could cradle her till she settled down, but those carefully chosen words could not make her feel better over time. She will continue to wait for her mother's return for as long as she remembered her.

user posted image

Did this Magi really just hold out his paw as if to tell her to wait? Her demand was simple enough and straight to the point so there was no logical reason to be thinking about what she had said. Rakushun did not seem slow in the head when she had asked if he was who he was, but perhaps Medea judged his mentally to soon. Her mind was going through her own series of questions and scenarios before being broken out of them by a strange blue glow. This might have just intrigued her if this strange blue glowing had not decided to form around her own body. This caused her to quickly stand up and take a single step back to see if this blue glowing would follow her.

Mix emotions of anger and distaste clouded her mind, this unknown blue thing was on her without permission and she did not have the knowledge of what it is. It was only Rakushun's speaking that finally got her to look away from the glowing. For now she would focus on the one who was causing all her problems and fix it from what he said. The showing up of the odd bird that had caused the switching of Aerix's and Medea's abilities did not help Rakushun's quickly tolerance. Yet she held her ground, unflinching as the ting recoiled for some unseeingly reason off the strange blue glow. The odd show could almost distract from the Magi's words, but she wanted to know how to gain her ability back and perhaps how to force this hatchling to do it himself. "Are you saying I have you use his tail barbs in a fight and he my weather abilities?" She asked with her lips curled back as she fancied the thought for a moment of using them on this hatchling, but this might cause undue affects on whatever had been done to them.

user posted image

Aysu giggled as Kurai ducked back behind the eggs because of the Lurker, not that she could blame the newborn as she would look frightening. A soothing chip was emitted in hopes that she could calm any worries the little one might have, but it seemed she did not have to worry about it to much since he peaked out from behind the eggs on his own. Though the question he asked did cause her to have the insane urge to try and crawl up on the ground to nuzzle Kurai, his question was just that cute to her. "Your tummy is ow because it is hungry. I can get you food to make the ow go away, but I have to dive under this water to get it. I will not take long," she said to Kurai as she pushed back and dove under the water with all intentions of catching two fish, one for Kurai and the other for the Lurker.

However, it seemed her hunt would take a little longer than she had planned as she caught sight of what appeared to be an egg pushing down another hatchling. A worried chirp escaped her as she swam faster to the other water hatchling's aid. Diving just to the side and under the struggling hatchling so that she could push the egg off to the side so that it may float down to the bottom. "Are you okay?" This was asked as Aysu quickly swam around the hatchling to check for herself for any injuries, even if there was no red clouding the water around them

((Poor Rita, I had to help her! Then go catch some fish for Kurai, Lurker, Rita...then when Ausy surfaces and sees the Sunstone, more fish! Aysu is going to need a nap after this. xd.png))

user posted image

Before Kurai could ask what "Food" was, Aysu was gone underwater. The fact that he was alone with the purple Hatchling scared him even more, and ducked further behind the eggs, only to be squished as something fell on him. "Oof! What make oof?!" Kurai exclaimed as he looked at what had fallen on him. A hatchling was on top of him, and frightened, too. Kurai looked around and noticed the broken egg. He stared in shock as the hatchling scurried away in fear. Maybe it is scared because it has no friends. Maybe it needs a friend! "Hey! Wait!" Kurai called. "I no hurt you! Please friends?" Kurai tried to ask. He stumbled after it, going even faster when it fell. "You ow? You need help?" Kurai put a paw on its shoulder, and looked it over. It was red, with a round shape on its tail. Maybe that's normal. Kurai decided. He kept looking at it. "My name Kurai. What you?" Kurai asked curiously.

user posted image

The shape had fallen into the water like she expected, but then seemed to slow down. Some bubbles appeared on the surface, but she had no idea what had happened. Shouldn't the shape have gotten to the bottom?

Before she could jump in or do anything that could have ended badly, the blue creature in the water dived down and pushed the shape. It didn't make the Cavern Lurker too mad, since it was obvious that the creature was helping the shape get to the bottom. That actually made her feel a little...happier.

At least some of them care.

There was some noises and squawks behind her, so the hatchling turned her head to look at the other black creature. It seemed to have found another creature, this one red and orange. It was just background noise to her, however, and she turned to look back into the pool. After a second of observing all of the other shapes that seemed to be in the water, she turned around and trotted around the two creatures, eyes on a nest with other shapes.

She needed to push more of them into the water. The Cavern Lurker hatchling didn't have any doubts now that the water wouldn't help the shapes; of course it would, that's why there were other shapes in the pool already. Some other creature like herself must have figured it out and put them in there.

She wondered if they were still around, but then concentrated on pushing a whiteish shape onto the ground. It made some crackling noises and it looked like it had a bunch of large white scales on it, but it wasn't as soft as the yellow shape. It actually looked like she could just peel the scales off and the shape would be just fine.

The hatchling didn't want to risk it, though, so she just started to roll the shape towards the pool with her snout.

If I continue like this, I could probably save all of the shapes. The pool might be a little crowded, but they wouldn't be hurt by the things inside them.

user posted image

Squeaking in fear, Azre scrambled back onto her feet and stumbled backwards. What am I supposed to do? I'm supposed to be friendly, but I don't know how! Please friends? Okay, please friends! Maybe I can just copy him! "Pease! Pwease Fwiends!" No matter how hard she tried, Azre couldn't seem to be able to shape her mouth correctly. The sounds that the black dragon was making sounded different coming from her own mouth, and Azre didn't even like what the words meant in the first place. But she continued replying to everything Kurai had said. "Me oof? Fall make oof? Me ow! Me need help? Me name? Me no name? Me yes name?" Azre was sure she did something wrong. It was just repeatign what the other dragon had said but if there were any questions, then she had just made herself look like an idiot. WhadoIdoWhadoIdo, what do I do?!

user posted image

"Pease! Pwease Fwiends!"

"Yes, friends! We friends!" Kurai agreed happily. He jumped twice, and crouched down playfully.

"Me oof? Fall make oof? Me ow! Me need help? Me name? Me no name? Me yes name?"

Kurai stood and tilted his head confusedly as the Hatchling tried to... repeat him? Kurai wasn't sure. If it was, it was cute, but it didn't actually answer Kurai's questions. How do I respond to this?? I can't understand it, and I wonder if it actually wants to be friends. Kurai sat down, looking at the hatchling in front of him. "You come with me?" Kurai asked. He looked in the direction of the pool, and then back at the Hatchling. "My friend, Aysu, can get you... 'Food,' whatever that is. Me thinks it's a good thing, but me not sure..." Will it understand? Will it follow me? I think it wants to be friends, too, but does it really want to? To test, Kurai walked a few feet towards the pool and then sat, looking expectantly at the Hatchling.

The berry released refreshing juices in Nio's mouth. He savored the flavors of the berry and it's juice as his ate the one berry in three bites. He got back on his two feet and looked around. He hear someone mention 'food'. Food? That sounds like something good! Nio looked in the direction of the word's origin and saw a Black hatchling facing a Sunstone hatchling. Maybe they know! He waddled over to talk to them. He used some of the rocks to support him as he awkwardly waddled in their direction. Nio didn't notice the small rock in front of his which tripped him. Instead of just falling over, he rolled and landed on the black hatchling's tail. The impact made Nio yelp.

Edited by Dotzrus

Glas started, the soft sound of Rien's voice echoing in the quiet stillness of the morning. He stammered out a reply as best as he could, conscious of the sadness in his voice. "Yes... " he whispered. "Yes, I am awake." He shook his head faintly, and curled himself up on the damp ground. The moonstone stared at his feet, and sighed.

Not that I want to be..

He stole a quick glance at Alvi, peeking out from underneath his lashes. The bruise on her forehead had turned a livid puce. His claws itched with his newfound healing ability, yearning with a secret hope to heal her. With a supreme effort, he held himself back. If his plan was ever going to work, he had to wait. No matter how much suffering she went through, and no matter how much it pained him to see her like this, the only way Alvi was ever going to get back to normal was if he waited and did nothing.

--

Wobble let his flippers stir the water lazily, his eyes drinking in the sight of the glittering stars and inky black sky. "This is so great." he murmured, a silly smile still plastered across his features. He turned to the orange hatchling beside him, the smile widening into a grin. "Yeah!" he cried. "Let's go!" With a heave of his fins, the Waterhorse shot off. His slippery blue hide glistened in the faint light. He took a deep breath as he swam, the crisp fresh air of the outside filling his lungs.

user posted image

After a lot of travelling, a bit of leaping after and attempting to scare rabbits, and walking around in circles a few times, Astra was back at the lake. Fish were swimming around in it, and a few birds wheeled above. No other hatchlings that she could see, though. That was fine. She didn't want anyone disturbing her. She went to the side of the lake and, as she had done before, leaped into it, splashing around in the cold water, and trying to swim. She found out that she could float quite easily by straightening out her body, but moving was another matter. If she tried to move, she sunk, and had to get back to the surface. Nevertheless, she had a good time splashing around in the lake.

But she was hungry, and she couldn't really hunt anything. Everything was just too big and dangerous... maybe if she got some more hatchlings to help her? There may be an older one, or one which could fly, at the birth cave. Or maybe a small team of younger hatchlings would be better for taking down a big animal. Cheered up by the thought of doing something with the other hatchlings, Astra started heading in the general direction of the cave. She wouldn't lead them, of course. She'd let a bigger hatchling do that. But the thought of taking down a huge animal and getting enough food from it to last them for months... Surely they wouldn't turn down an offer like that?

Edited by Fiirewolvar

(OOC: It is a miracle! Number 400!)

user posted image

Although Skylene was beginning to question if she was getting anywhere with the conversation, Kalana's last and vague utterance interested her greatly. She stopped her movement within the tunnel and leaned back on a large root with her arms crossed, effectively preventing the Striped to continue forward. It became clear that her intentions were to elicit a proper response to the matter.

"Rien..." she repeated, her tone turning it into a question. She shifted her eyes towards the end of the tunnel before returning them upon Kalana. "What about Rien? Is there something wrong? Surely she isn't in trouble." She gave herself a somewhat worried expression in an attempt to convey sincereness. A question entered her mind about whether or not Kalana was convinced. "If you need to say something, go right ahead. I'll promise to keep it to myself." This response conflicted Skylene rather deeply. If something was serious, how was she to know if she would be able to prevent it from spreading? She wondered if something along the lines of gossip would allow her to hurt a good friend.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Lineheart nodded at Terra distractedly. Things seemed to be falling apart around her. Everything was insane without Favian. Someone needed to do something. But she didn't know what to do. Favian always did all the work, someone needed to go find him. No, no. She would do something. She had to fix this. She snapped awake.

"Everybody stop what you're doing!" She yelled.

"I need all the new hatchlings over there." She pointed to near where the eggs were, most of them had been toppled, "And picking up those eggs."

"Those of you who are a day old or more, I need someone fast to go find more mature hatchlings to go hunt." she noticed Aysu was fishing, "Aysu, you can keep doing that. We need as much food as we can get. I need one of you to gather leaves for any who don't eat meat. Anyone left can help the new hatchlings pick up the eggs and make them comfortable. Aside from the new hatchlings and Aysu, I want you to check with me before you go off and do any of these things, I don't want people on duplicate assignments. There's very few of us as it is."

She looked nervously at Aerix and Sierra of to the side.

"And stay out of Aerix's way." She added, more to herself than anyone else.

user posted image

The sheet amount of wonder collecting itself in the pool of Kirk's mind devoured every other sense that he had. Pure awe escaped the orange hatchling as he swam through the dark pools with moonlight glittering on them. The grand trees to the edges of the water were the biggest things Kirk had ever seen. A massive brown truck reached towards the endless black sky. Dark green leaves stuck to intertwining branches the criss-crossed with one another in strange overlapping patterns. The fresh small of grass filled Kirk's nostrils. He saw from the corner of his eye as blades of grass shifted in the wind. The air was cool and felt like as though the air was softly breathing a gentle, but slightly cold, breeze onto Kirk's exposed scales. The air itself was cold, but overbearingly so. Kirk felt no urge to duck his head underwater and seek a source of warmth. The mere feel of the crisp wind was good enough for him. Kirk held his gaze to the sky and let his mouth twinge into an open grin as he stared out it. A open black pool with millions of white speckles stared back at him. A large crescent moon hung in the air silently. The dancing purples and blues against the black pool that was the sky whipped behind the stars and the enormous moon. Kirk thought he could reach up towards the sky and enter its embrace. He could see it know; him swimming in that shady pool of black, flowing between the stars and wrapping himself in the streaks of purple, blue, and green. He could see himself taking his back to the water and just floating up there with his eyes close; letting the soothing feel of the night overcome his mind and take him into a world of silence and peace. The beauty of it all almost made him ignorant to the horrible stench that was carried in the wind. Kirk nearly gagged as a horrid scent took over his mind.

"Good lord," he barked as he scrunched up his nose. "What is that putrid sten-" Kirk couldn't finish his sentence. His eyes had caught sight of a figure bopping in the water. It was only after several moments of starting at it did he realize what it was. It was a dead fish, a rather poor looking one as well. The fish itself looked slimy and black. The sickly form of it had long ragged lines striking over where it's gills were. Two clouded bulging eyes stared blankly at the sky; stars reflecting off of the dead eyes. Kirk stuck out his tongue and made a strange disgusted noise as he stared at the fish. Ugh, it was so ugly! It smelled bad and probably tasted bad as well. Kirk was sure not going to eat it! He had seen many dead fish before, but none of them looked like this thing. Suddenly, Kirk remembered about the dead fish in the cave. He remembered how Wobble had freaked out and crawled into a ball. Kirk didn't want to see his friend like that again. He hated seeing Wobble like that. Looking over his shoulder and making sure Wobble didn't see him, Kirk let his massive tail swing upward and slam against the sick fish. The corpse flew up into the air and landed softly on the grass and away from the water. Satisfied, Kirk turned away from where the fish was and began swimming away. That, is when he felt the slime on his tail. Curious, Kirk floated on his back, not wanting himself to fall underwater, lifted up his tail and examined it. A long puddle of swim connected to his tail. Putting a thin to it, Kirk watched as the slime connected to his fin and tail through a long icky line of goo.

"Ew..." he rasped as he tried to wipe the goo off his hand. "Ew, ew! How did this get on here?" Kirk knew full and well where the goo came from, but he wasn't going to let Wobble know that. His timid friend did not need to go through another bout of panic. Kirk hated seeing him so distressed over such a little matter.

user posted image

"We fends! We fwiends!" Azre could feel her speech improving almost instantly. Every word took a few tries, and still wasn't perfect, but it was better. Gaining a little bit of confidence, she copied Kurai's actions and made a small, careful bounce. Azre had thought interacting ith others would be harder than this! All she had to do was copy, and things worked out perfectly fine. We're friends now? What does that mean? What does it do? As Kurai asked her to follow him, she felt confusion swamp her mind. How did she reply to that? Was she supposed to keep copying? How would she copy that? "M-me come with you? You come me? Get foob? What foobd? No know foog, no know foobd good bad." Why can't I say food right? It's just like foobd, but without the b... "Fod? Fud? Food? Food! Yes! I did it! Huh? Where's Kurai? "Kuwai? Where you?" And what's that sound? It's too loud! It didn't occur to Azre that the yelling could be important. Instead of tryimg to figure out what it meant or what was happening, She simply drowned out the noise and left it as background sound.

((I'll do Kalana's post later.))

Edited by KoalaNoob

Sierra

Suddenly being knocked over, she was hit by Aerix's attack. "Fix what?" she snapped. "In case you didn't notice, I was in the middle of something!" Right after she said that, she bit his arm where he was grabbing her arm. If the bite worked and caused him to let go, she was prepared to jerk her arm away and pinch his other arm.

((She doesn't have wings yet, I'm just going to assume that it's her arms then.))

(OOC: She's a wyvern, wings and arms are the same thing)

"The poison! I need the antidote!" Aerix replied angrily.

He jerked back slightly from her bite, pulling her arm up with his. His strength was diminished, but he was still much older than Sierra and it only took a small effort. It did still take effort though, and in such a weakened state, Aerix wasn't sure he could put in much more.

user posted image

The Cavern Lurker hatchling was half-way to the pool of water; she would have been closer if it wasn't for the white scaly shape. It kept rolling in the wrong direction and she had to fix it's path a few times.

There was a bunch of loud noises emitting from behind her, towards the entrance of the cave. The sounds were rather irritating, but the hatchling ignored them. They were too far away for her to care.

The two other creatures, however, were close enough to get on her nerves. They just kept on blabbering, making noises over and over, as if that was all they could do. It was more than irritating for her to hear every sound they made, when she was doing something important while they just sat around.

As she passed them with the rolling shape, she raised her lips up and exposed her teeth. Narrowing her eyes, the Cavern Lurker hatchling let out a long hiss, lashing her tail. She did not stop her movements, however, and soon turned her attention back on the scaly white shape.

user posted image

Kurai was about to answer when he noticed the shout. He looked over to see a Pink hatchling. ""I need all the new hatchlings over there, and picking up those eggs. Kurai walked back up to the red in front of him. "You hear shouting? Maybe we make more friends! Let's go! You follow Me, OK?" As Kurai was about to start going, he heard a hiss. He whirled around and saw the scary Purple hatchling from before hissing at them. Kurai whimpered. Looking at the Red, he felt a boost of confidence and fury that the hatchling would hiss at his new friend. Kurai shouted, "What we do to you? Why you hisssss? We no makeg you ow! Why you be mean to us?" Kurai knew better than to advance, but instead walked parallel to it, keeping a good 3 feet away. "And why you pushg that egg to the water?" I need more words! Come on, Kurai, dig! Find more words! Kurai gave a frustrated sigh when it was clearly paying more attention to the egg and stopped following it. Rant over, I guess? Kurai decided to wait for its reply before going back to the red Hatchling behind him.

Edited by Lilac_Lily

user posted image

One of the creatures actually yelled back at her! Something snapped in the hatchlings mind; she had enough of these creatures making all of these noises and sounds, doing nothing to help her.

The words it uttered had no meaning to her, but she could detect the frustration and possible anger directed to her. Without even stopping to balance the shape to stillness, the Cavern Lurker hatchling whirled around and shrieked at the other hatchling.

How dare you! Just like that other disgusting thing, you dare question me?! You are the one making sounds, you are the one distracting me! You are the one not helping, you are the one sitting around squeaking about nothing! How DARE you!

Lowering her belly to the ground, tail lashing, she gaped her mouth open, exposing her teeth and tongue. If it wanted to mess with her, fine! She'll teach it a lesson.

Maybe afterwards, it will start being quiet and start actually helping her and the shapes!

user posted image

Kurai stared surprisedly as the Hatchling got aggressive. REALLY aggressive. Kurai growled quietly. "I no want ow you. I just want answer. Why you be mean?" Kurai slowly backed away, not wanting to hurt anything or get hurt. "I only want answer, no ow. No ow!"

Edited by Lilac_Lily

user posted image

The Cavern Lurker hatchling hissed as the other hatchling made more sounds. It did sound rather agitated, however, and that was what she wanted. She wanted it to get angry, to attack her first. If it did, then she had every right to fight back.

If it didn't attack her, then she'll just take the situation in her own claws anyway. She had enough of these creatures doing nothing around her but making noises that made no sense to her. She was the one helping the shapes, first pulling the thing inside out and then putting the shapes into the water to get rid of the things. They needed to get out of the shapes without hurting them and she was certain the water would get the point across to them.

All she wanted was maybe some help, maybe some peace and quiet while she went about her business. But nooo, the creatures around her were loud and obnoxious, only caring about themselves. Ignoring the shapes that were getting hurt.

Maybe they should just go away! If they didn't want to help her, then they should leave! They shouldn't back talk her when she was telling them to be quiet!

The Cavern Lurker hatchling lashed her tail, pushing the shape behind her slightly. Her mind was elsewhere, however, and the shape didn't seem as important anymore. The creatures around her needed her full hostile attention.

user posted image

Kurai backed up even further. Why does it want to fight? I didn't hurt it, or anything else! Why...? Kurai's mind couldn't figure it out. "Please, me no want to ow you! I'll leave you alone, just please, no be mean to me or my friend over there!" Speech was getting easier and easier. "No ow us, I no yell!" Is this normal for it? Is it trying to prove something? Why is it angry?! Kurai circled it, glancing back at the Red Hatchling, then dashed to behind the Purple hatchling, in an attempt to confuse it. Then Kurai hid behind the egg it was pushing.