nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Fakemon Name: Jusdiolm

Fakemon Image:user posted image Shiny-user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Dissastisfied Intellegent Olm Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Physchic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon has gained so much knowledge, it is dissatisfied with the world and all its injustices. It has put itself on a quest to make the world all good, by educating other Fakemon.

Evolves Into: None

Evolves From:Sismolm

Other:Nope

Guys, I need help. I have tried and tried and tried and tried to make the third legendary, only to fail. I need ideas (that aren't deer, cows or oxen), otherwise the third legendary won't get done, and I won't be able to sprite my next Fakemon (Who is a red panda. Do it for the panda!)

That was a nice little week-long break we had, but now time to get back to work! Come on now! We can't abandoned Fakemon, we've come so far ^^.

Fakemon Name: Cranuake

Fakemon Image:user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):

Fakemon Type: Ground

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon's big head is surprisingly light. The orb on its tail is a gem harder than a diamond it uses to enhance its elemental power.

Evolves Into: Pleipkus/Plafan

Evolves From:Riffus

Other:High special attack.

Edited by nicknick88

I seriously think the earth legen should be scrapped. Not only is it proving to be the most annoying thing ever for me, but plot-wise it just seems pointless. Not to mention that I have a new Fakemon I've just been itching the sprite. And it's Fighting/Normal, and we all know that this region is begging for normal types.

What if one of us made a sketch as guidelines? Then you could edit it to your preferences?

Edit: Stars?

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Well what about Ho-oh and Lugia, they were just a duo.

Plus, the sun is a star...

Edited by Psycho Cat

Yeah, but everything else since has been a trio, and also, not just Earth, if you think about it, any other made up planet would do.

So... I heard somewhere that you guys needed a spriter and game hacker? I don't have any sprites on the Internet right now, but I can get them up soon.

By the way, THIS. Dear gawd though, dat foot.

Fakemon Name: Redee

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Fakemon: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Cub Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Normal

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Redee live in large groups for protection. Normally though, they will cowardly curl up into their big, poofy tails when startled. However, they are quite social within their small 'communities'.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Their stats aren't spectacular, but they can hold up a battle against a relatively weak foe. They mainly learn Normal-type moves, such as Tackle.

Oooh, nice ^-^ Perhaps a pond on it's back, since this is looking like the earth legen.

Alright, done. Yes, I know it's a two-stage, when we need many more three-stages, but luckily I've already begun sketching up a three stage water type, which I plan on doing once we're through with the Earth Legen.

Fakemon Name: Crimsonite

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Fakemon: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Guardian Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Normal/Fighting

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: These Fakemon, upon evolving, gain the responsibility of protecting their group. While not even related to some, they will still fearlessly defend all members with valor. This instinct is retained in captive and caught Crimsonite too, and they have made excellent pets and baybysitters over the years.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Redee

Other: They are now able to learn a wide variety of moves that their pre-evolutions could not. Their top heavy design, while still allowing them to stand up right to some degree, causes them to run on all fours. This is why the stick was added in.

If we take away the tree it would be fine, I think. Perhaps adding a long tail would also tone down the turtle-y-ness? Hmm, not as sure on that one.