Project Fakemon

user posted image ---> user posted image ---> user posted image

---------------------------

Octofoosh

user posted image

Name Octofoosh

Classification Spice Octopus Pokémon

Evolution Evolves into Flamoosh, Level 23

Flavour Text This Pokémon may look like it belongs in water but much like Charmander and its evolutions; the flames on the tips of its tentacles should not be extinguished.

Type user posted image

---------------------------

Flamoosh

user posted image

Name Flamoosh

Classification Spice Squid Pokémon

Evolution Moltilus, level 40

Flavour Text This Pokémon is hunted for delicate eats. They are often found swimming in magma of volcanoes.

Type user posted image

----------------------------

Moltilus

user posted image

Name Moltilus

Classification Spice Squid Pokémon

Evolution None

Flavour Text This Pokémon grabs its opponents with its tentacles and burns its enemies.

Type user posted imageuser posted image

I'm loving the sprites and the tpying, Scourge, but um, two things, A. could you repost those, only following the form on page 1, and include shiny forms. And B, don't mention Pokémon, this is meant to be an independent region.

And again, I was forced to use wings and feet from other bird Pokemon because I suck at scratching them...

From the post which this was from.

I do admit, it is hard to sprite pokemon-style after so much dragon cave spriting O.o

And osdifuhnsiufbasoidaoisfhnsaodif Such prettyful sprites o.o

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Alright, I whipped up the Dreetle sprite. I'll do the Punchest sprite and all the shiny sprites when I get to them wink.gif

Also reposting the old form with a few things modified.

Fakemon Name: Dreetle

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Dragonfly Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Bug/Flying

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Being one of the rarer species, Dreetle is often sought after as an exotic pet. It migrates to different places depending on the time of the year.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: N/A

Other: The 5th Non-evolving Fakemon.

Ow... I think I've gotten a bit lost, then. >_> But when I asked nicknick88 about my Dreetle being the 5th non-evolving Pokemon via PM, he didn't mention anything about already having 6 non-evolving Pokemon, but he did tell I could choose from the Fakemon being either a Dragon type or a non-evolving Fakemon. I chose the second option and I made it Bug/Flying, but I had no idea there were 6 non-evolving Fakemon already... I blame the stupid 2 months without Internet.

I am currently working on redesigning my Fakemon that have poor sprites. Toiano and Constriler are the ones that I plan to change the most. I also have the "Region Bat" in mind, if you wanted to know. It will start out as Flubat(Pronounced fluh-baht) and will be a Flying/Dark type.

Here is Constriler's new design. I am going to sprite it ASAP. I just wanted you guys to know what he looks like.

woah, I've been gone awhile tongue.gif

this is still going, good

i'm going to check the wiki to see if it's been updated

I was actually about to bump this, lol remember during the summer when this was acrive? Lol then school came along and wrecked everything. I think this is temporarily closed til CHristmas break when we all got time again.

Fakemon Name: Ackley (ah-klee)

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): sea dragon fakemon

Fakemon Type: Water/Psychic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Contrary to popular belief, Ackley and its evolve form, Aynor, are not actually dragon type. Rather, they take this appearance to scare off predators. Also to keep other creatures at bay, the Ackley take on bright, contrasting colors. Their wings don't flap, rather they help cut through currents to allow for boosted maneuvering.

Evolves Into: Aynor (aye-nor)

Evolves From: egg

Other: N/A

Fakemon Name: Aynor (Aye-nor)

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): sea dragon/catfish fakemon

Fakemon Type: Water/Psychic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Aynor expand from nose to tail approximately two and a half meters. They travel in packs of dozens and feed off of ocean salt. A naturally docile and curious breed that quite enjoy the company of others. They have six legs, each with webbed toes for agile movement in water.

Evolves From: Ackley

Other: Can only produce a single egg at a time

THIS WAS MY FIRST SPRITING ATTEMPT SORRY IF IT'S CRAP lol,, , ,

Edited by Kingsley

Instead of re-spriting some Fakemon, I will be working on new Fakemon at several times when I have free time to do so. I have two lines of them planned.

First line: Digguppy-Burrox-Burrolf

All three of these Fakemon have different colorations based on where they are hatched/caught. They have a different coloration for being caught in caves, one for deserts and beaches, one for normal length grass, and one for really tall grass. Anywhere else that they are caught will result in them being red.

This means that each Fakemon in this line has ten different color possibilities.

Fakemon Name: Digguppy

Fakemon Image: TBA

Fakemon Species: Digging Puppy Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ground

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon is a born digger. Using the dull claws on its paws, it digs nests to live in. It stays with its pack until it evolves and grows to be thirty years old, at that time it'll leave the pack to create a new one.

Evolves Into: Burrox when given Soft Sand at level 30 or higher

Evolves From: None

Other: Cannot breed. This is a baby Fakemon like Pichu and Togepi.

Fakemon Name: Burrox

Fakemon Species: Burrowing Fox Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ground

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: When Digguppy evolves, it becomes a much better and faster digger. Burrox live in small packs- up to three or four of the Fakemon in each- and stay in them for life. They dig large tunnels that the pack lives in.

Evolves Into: Burrolf when traded holding a Silk Fur

Evolves From: Digguppy

Other: Can now breed.

Fakemon Name: Burrolf

Fakemon Species: Burrowing Wolf Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ground/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Burrolf are vicious predators. They hunt larger Fakemon like Santor, while also living in much larger packs- up to nine or ten Burrolf in each. Burrolf can use its swordlike claws to dig through just about anything.

Evolves Into: None

Evolves From: Burrox

Other: Their Ability is Pack Power- If you have two or three Burrolf out at the same time during a Double, Triple, or Rotation battle, their Attack, Speed, Accuracy, and Special Attack stats are doubled.

Line two:

Jirtten- Jumping Kitten Fakemon

Jircat- Jumping Cat Fakemon

Jiracal- Caracal Fakemon

This line can be caught in the deserts and in really tall grass. They have different colorations for both, giving each of this line four possible different colorations.

Fakemon Name: Jirtten

Fakemon Species: Jumping Kitten Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Normal

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Using their long legs, Jirtten escape from danger by jumping up to five feet into the air. Merely minutes after their birth, they can already jump two feet into the air.

Evolves Into: Jircat when leveled up with maximum happiness

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Also a Baby Fakemon.

Fakemon Name: Jircat

Fakemon Species: Jumping Cat Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Normal

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Jircat can jump up to ten feet into the air. They can also hunt larger rodents like Flotter now. These Fakemon keep to themselves except when caring for their young.

Evolves Into: Jiracal at level 60

Evolves From: Jirtten

Other: Can now breed. They also learn Bounce as soon as they evolve from Jirtten.

Fakemon Name: Jiracal

Fakemon Species: Caracal Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Normal/Ice

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Jiracal are the highest jumping non-Flying Type Fakemon in the world- a single leap can send them up to twenty feet into the air. Like their previous evolutions, they also keep to themselves. But they use their newly obtained Ice powers to freeze prey before eating it.

Evolves Into: None

Evolves From: Jircat

Other: I was going to put something here, but I forgot.

Kings, as your friend, I'd say that's a very good first attempt, but as a mod, I'd like to say those are not sprites.

A sprite has every pixel visible and distinguishable, while yours has random variations of different colors and when zoomed in one can see that a shading or blending tool was used.

As for animals, because I am lazy, I shall do the same thing. And what better way to honor that then with my second favorite animal? Yay hoatzins!

Fakemon Name: Chiktopin

Fakemon Type: Normal/Flying

Fakemon Species: Chick Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Chiktopin can use the little claws on their otherwise useless wings to scale trees in a matter of seconds. They use them to scurry up and out when danger comes near, if their repelling scent doesn't drive the threat away first!

Evolves Into: Opisthrill

Evolves From: None

Other: Although it is not this type yet, Chiktopin can learn some Poison-type move such as Acid.

Fakemon Name: Opisthrill

Fakemon Type: Poisonl/Flying

Fakemon Species: Stink Bird Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: The poison sacs on just one Opisthrill contain enough noxious gasses to take out an entire crowd of people. Though flightless, this Fakemon's claws can slice a redwood tree like butter.

Evolves From: Chiktopin

Other: It's massive feet makes it skilled both on land and in the canopies.

Edited by Psycho Cat

You know, with the new generation being 3D and all, I think that the artists that really suck at spriting should at least be able to make promoting art for the thread. Perhaps a collage or collab between us artists.

Umm I havent seen anything super bad except Horforshield and Burrorm, I thought Ackley and Aymor were pretty alright except for the shading.

Honestly, I HATE spriting. It takes up too much of my time and allows for very little detail. Perhaps I could make a few pictures involving my Fakemon and see what you think? I've improved since the last time you've seen my art.

If you hate it so much, why do you do it? (or become a mod in a /SPRITING/ thread?)

Also, saying some people suck isn't that nice...

I became a mod in this thread because Nick asked me to and it seemed like a good idea. I used to like spriting BECAUSE it took up time. But now that school has started, I'm unable to sprite as much. And since I have improved so much, I have changed from doing simple little sprites to greater, more detailed and fun projects like my Alice Human Sacrifice interpretation.

lol christmas is a great time to resume this... because I know I cant continue entil then. Then we probably wont even finish until next summer sooooo... what do yall want to do then?