nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Hey Shadow, can you update the Fakedex?

I'll start updating it tonight, and hopefully finish tomorrow >.<

Then you'll not hear from me for a week. Camping sounds fun, I hope it doesn't rain biggrin.gif

Shadow, I'd do the Fakedex editing for you, but it seems that I am unable to. Can you try re-adding me onto the... I dunno. The list that allows other people to edit it?

I've noticed that problem when I've tried adding on of my other emails O.o

I'll take another look into it...

Oh, yes, I'd help too, but ya know, same here.

I think I need to add your email, or something to do with Google, so it'll work O.o

For some reason I have the urge to draw full art of some of these. Does anyone mind?

Like does anyone not want me to draw full art or their creature.

Fakemon Name: Sproutile

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Shiny Fakemon image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Shoot Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Grass

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: When a Sproutile feels scared, they'll pull their head into the shell on their neck. Their leaves can be used for different kinds of medicine, however, overdosing can result in nausea and hallucinations.

Evolves Into: Ferallsian

Evolves From: Shallar

Other: They can borrow and swim at high speeds by rapidly spinning their tails.

I decided to completely restart from scratch on Toitetchra's evo, because I added one thing that didn't fit on the old sprite. And before you get mad at me, Nick, spriting takes a lot of time, as I have told you multiple times.

I have probably made the creepiest looking toilet ever.

Fakemon Name: Toiano

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Evil Toilet Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Dark/Water

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Like its previous evolution, Toiano pretends to be a simple toilet sitting in a bathroom. But it has a new ability. It sings a terrible song known as Perish Song, being able to make its victims perish very quickly. Its evil smile is often the last thing that its prey sees.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Toitetchra

Other: It learns Perish Song from the moment it evolves from Toitetchra.

Finished the Line 100%

Now I want to draw the starters and legendaries for a Banner type thing for the OP.

Shiny Anklraw

user posted image

Fakemon Name: Ankylarge

Fakemon Image: user posted imageuser posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Rock Back Pokemon

Fakemon Type: Rock/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: With their large slow bodies, Ankylarge depend on the iron plates on their back to protect them from attacks. The wrecking ball on their tails also help when smashing rocks to trow at opponents.

Evolves From: Anklraw

Other: N/A

Also just to let people know, I do use DA to upload my drawings, but to my Sta.sh a hidden page only accessible with links. Is that okay?

I decided to completely restart from scratch on Toitetchra's evo, because I added one thing that didn't fit on the old sprite. And before you get mad at me, Nick, spriting takes a lot of time, as I have told you multiple times.

I have probably made the creepiest looking toilet ever.

Fakemon Name: Toiano

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Evil Toilet Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Dark/Water

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Like its previous evolution, Toiano pretends to be a simple toilet sitting in a bathroom. But it has a new ability. It sings a terrible song known as Perish Song, being able to make its victims perish very quickly. Its evil smile is often the last thing that its prey sees.

Evolves From: Toitetchra

Other: It learns Perish Song from the moment it evolves from Toitetchra.

lol. whyd i b mad?

DAT GRAMMAR.

I was meant to post that top part about an hour before I made the Toiano sprite. I forgot that I typed it.

Finished the Line 100%

Now I want to draw the starters and legendaries for a Banner type thing for the OP.

Shiny Anklraw

user posted image

Fakemon Name: Ankylarge

Fakemon Image: user posted imageuser posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Rock Back Pokemon

Fakemon Type: Rock/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: With their large slow bodies, Ankylarge depend on the iron plates on their back to protect them from attacks. The wrecking ball on their tails also help when smashing rocks to trow at opponents.

Evolves From: Anklraw

Other: N/A

Also just to let people know, I do use DA to upload my drawings, but to my Sta.sh a hidden page only accessible with links. Is that okay?

We don't have the mascot legendaries yet, Cat and I are working on that.

Fakemon Name:Ruguph

Fakemon Image:user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Drug Cloud Pokemon

Fakemon Type: Poison

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon enters a Fakemon's body and damages its lungs, brain, and nervous system and slows down its proesses, as if it were a depressant, such as alchohol

Evolves Into: Rugoke

Evolves From: N/A

Other:Can learn moves like confuse ray, toxic, and hypnosis

Edited by nicknick88

Most of that Fakemon seems okay, but I don't think that putting the word "marijuana" in its Fakedex entry seems appropriate...

Also, just so you know, every Pokemon that is capable of learning TMs can learn Toxic, so...

Edited by animals4501

((60 Fakemon, this is really coming along nicely))

Fakemon Name: Rugoke

Fakemon Image: user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Smoked Puffed Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Poison

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon has no certain body shape. It enter the body of prey, and slowly emits gasses to damage the body's processes. With its new hands it gains after evolving, it can do physical damage to organs also.

Evolves Into: Rugarette

Evolves From:Ruguph

Other:

Fakemon Name: Rugarette

Fakemon Image:user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Illegal Cigarette Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Poison

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Upon evolving, it comes from an eternally burning cigarette, which no one knows is inside. It has also gained the ability to not only act as a depressant, but implant thoughts in prey.

Evolves Into:None

Evolves From:Rugoke

Other: