nicknick88

Project Fakemon

remember they have to evolve or have pre evolutions

They do. Their pre-evolutions don't have official drawings yet. ._.

Now I know this is a long-shot, and I'll look stupid for asking this, but may I please reserve two Dragon-types? I had sketched them for uprising. Yes, guh, I know there is a ban, but even though we have a surplus of dragons, we seem to be lacking Fighting-types. And these happen to be Dragon/Fighting. Why dragon of all second types, but the idea was just kind boom. Fighting turbine dragon. Granted, the shape of the wings and color could pass it off as a Fire-type if I'm denied (or heck, a Rafuseos replacement) but Dragon would be preferred. If I need to upload a sketch I will.

Personally, I think that idea's awesome. The Dragon-type Gym Leader might even want one xd.png

Edited by animals4501

Psst, here's a sausage link.

Admittedly, quality is not MS's strength, but I did my best to shrink an originally huge image.

Those really do look a lot more like fire types, which we are also lacking in... but then again there are too many fire fighting types, but then again this IS another region, but then again if I let you make a dragon type I'd have to let EVERYONE make one, which is a huge problem because Everyone likes dragon types. So we are also lacking fire types, and we have a fire shortage. If I let you make one, Id have to let everyone. And one more dragon type is actually a big deal because then since EVERYONE would want to make one it turns into 20 more. So ultimately I have to say no. So can we use them as fire fighting? EDITED IT CHANGED MY MIND

Edited by nicknick88

But it wouldn't have to be everybody. In fact, I'm the only active person who hasn't made a dragon. I mean, not even the legends are Dragon-type, and in all, I feel a little cheated out.

EDIT: ohwaithey. Checked and Shadow hasn't made a dragon, though they seem like they don't make as many Fakemon.

Edited by Psycho Cat

There are five active ones of us if you want to count Shokomon, and 2/5 are active. And if I lift the ban for one person, I dont want everyone to complain ITS NOT FAIR CAT GOT TO MAKE ONE and want to make another one. isnt 3 or four dragons enough?

I don't mind not making a dragon o.o

And no, I'm not making as many Fakemon as I would like. I'm still struggling to draw this goat o-o (The head looks waaay to big, otherwise I think I would already have sprited it...)

What do you mean "another one"? Again, other than Shawdow, who has made few, and Shoko, who has literally made none, I am the only active who has made no dragons. And it wasn't because I was lazy, it was because I didn't have a choice. The last dragon was before Squarmish, my first Fakemon.

True, but at the same time only 1/2 has made a dragon. How about a compromise? A male and female type thing. Like meowstic males are fire fighting females are dragon fighting, and they have the same move types and opposite stats. Or however you want to do it so therefore its only a 1/2 dragon type, and males and females have different forms, like Nidoran except they have different types

It could always be a Pseudo Dragon like (before Mega evolutions) Charizard and Gyarados.

It could always be a Pseudo Dragon like (before Mega evolutions) Charizard and Gyarados.

Yea let's do that we don't have any of those. It could still let us learn dragon type moves.

I am seriously getting tired of this, since now we're just splitting hairs. Why is it so hard for me to get a dragon? Do you dislike the type? Am I too young a mod? I'm sorry if I seem annoying right now, but so far I have found no reason why I cannot get one. (and gen 1 only had three dragons, all in the same line, and they didn't even have official Mew, Steel, or Dark)

I vote for Psycho getting the dragon type. She hasn't made any yet and she deserves to be able to make one.

But think about it.

A. We already have 7/156 dragon types, which is so much more, considering that most dragons are pseudo legendaries and I dont want to have so many OP Pokemon, because other than 7 dragons we'd have more pseudo legendary.

B. I am probably much younger than you, Im not annoyed lol.

C. If I lift the ban for you, everyone would have to have the ban lifted, because it would be the same arguement, "I haven't made a dragon. You lifted the ban for Psycho Cat, that isn't fair." And no one would want to work on the project because that would be "unfair".

D. A lot of the legendaries would probably have to be dragon types too.

E. Dragon is tied for my favorite type, it's just that EVERYONE wants to make one and if EVERYONE makes me 35% of the project is a dragon type.

Edited by nicknick88

She's a mod. And most Dragon types aren't Pseudo Legendaries. Only Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Goodra are Dragon-type Pseudos. Tons of Dragon-type Pokémon aren't pseudo or legendary.

Vibrava

Flygon

Altaria

Druddigon

Axew

Fraxure

Haxorus

Noibat(I think)

Noivern

And probably a lot more I missed

Haxorus's base stat total is 540. Therefor, it isn't a pseudo.

And not all pseudos are even Dragons. Metagross and Tyranitar are perfectly functioning non-Dragons, and a lot of dragons are perfectly functioning non-pseudos.

What about a ---(fire?)/fighting stage 1 (and possibly stage 2?) fakemon and then a dragon/fighting final stage Fakemon? *trying to make a compromise*

True, but at the same time only 1/2 has made a dragon. How about a compromise? A male and female type thing. Like meowstic males are fire fighting females are dragon fighting, and they have the same move types and opposite stats. Or however you want to do it so therefore its only a 1/2 dragon type, and males and females have different forms, like Nidoran except they have different types

I already tried a sort of compromise, they didn't seem to like that.

It is one Pokemon, with both genders, as a two stage evolutionary. It isn't even three dragons, but two. Plus I like Shoko's idea. It's actually a much different idea than gender forms.

If we were to do Shoko's idea it would be Fighting/Dragon and evolve into Fire/Fighting lol. How about this, a dragon type as long as it is a secondary dragon (since we have a surplus of dragons, and a shortage of fighting types.) So rather than Dragon/ fighting it is fighting/dragon. The difference is it is more of a fighting type (has more of its properties, and learns slightly more fighting type moves.) Like how Emobar is more of a fire than a fighting type, or Tyranitar is more of a rock than a dark type. Or Azumarrill is more water than fairy. Or how Charizard is more fire than flying.

Edited by nicknick88

No. The farthest I will go is Fighting into Dragon/Fighting. Plus the wings are turbines, not mini-suns. They filter oxygen into the Pokemon so he can keep fighting, just like Whismur's ears filter oxygen into it so it can keep screaming.

And derp, I put just plain no and it sounded really mean. I meant that isn't a good thing for reasons stated above. :P

Edited by Psycho Cat

With my suggestion, I was aiming for something akin to Kingdra, Altaria, and Flygon/Vibrava who evolve from non-dragons into dragon types (in these cases, Horsea to Seadra to Kingdra, Swablu to Altaria, and Trapinch to Vibrava to Flygon). From my understanding (and looking at bulbapedia), those dragons are the only ones who do this.

So, as per PsychoCat's preferences, the evolution is: Fighting --> Dragon/Fighting like the Horsea line. Or would you want to add another type like Normal/Fighting to Dragon/Fighting, similar to the Swablu line?

A total of the Options are:

1) Pure Dragon/Fighting type line *** XXX

2) Pure Fire/Fighting type line NNN

3) Pure Fighting type line NNN

4) Pseudo-dragon Fighting type line NNN

5) Pseudo-dragon Fire/Fighting type line ~~~ NNN

6) Fighting type line with Stage-2 Gender differences of Fire/Fighting and Dragon/Fighting NNN

7) Fighting to Dragon/Fighting Line ^^^ XXX

8) Fighting to Fighting/Dragon line XXX NNN

9) Normal/Fighting to Dragon/Fighting Line ^^^

10) Fighting/Dragon to Fighting/Fire Line NNN

11) Fighting/Dragon to Fire/Fighting Line NNN

12) Fire/Fighting to Dragon/Fighting Line XXX

13) NEW EDIT: Any kind of line with ???/Dragon ~~~

*** = PsychoCat's preference

~~~ = Nicknick's preference

^^^ = Current compromises

XXX = Rejected by Nicknick

NNN = Rejected by PsychoCat

EDIT CHECK: Are these right?

-----

... Can I make a Fakemon? It would be a long time before I'd have a picture up (especially with all the gyms and elites to go through), but I want to make one. Spriting it on the other hand...I would need help.

Edited by Shokomon